jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love this guy

He wants to get rid of trash in this Country

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post

Wish Trump would focus on REAL problems facing the U.S. and leave this nonsense alone.
    Oh you mean like illegal immigration, the economy, repealing Obamacare, and job creation?

You live under a rock, boy? Or are you an EBT wimp?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    a person that that urges men to grab women by the pussy should be thrown out of politics
    Someone should grab you by the pussy and tell you to calm the fuk down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NoDraMa4YoMaMa

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Someone should grab you by the pussy and tell you to calm the fuk down.
    ok but no orange-utans with small hands please

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol such a whiny bitch, thank you for the laughs on this fine morning
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    that's great
    in the same scope, a person that that urges men to grab women by the pussy should be thrown out of politics
    Why should it matter if he urges men to grab women by the pussy if he has good ideas and governs well?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    You probably won't respond because you rarely ever do but if you are a hired entertainer such as a NFL football player then you have every right under the law to excercise your first amendment right. BUT IT DOES NOT PROTECT YOUR JOB...the owners and NFL are losing money and they have every right to fire your ass. Many people find this disgusting and they boycott NFL. If the first amendment protected you from losing your job then you could say the most obscene things and expect to keep your job? NO wrong it does not work that way kranken, but because they are using it to bring up a issue you might agree with your ok and they should be protected bull shit it don't work that way.
    The difference is the nfl players actually pay taxes. It pisses me off that they do this but I have more important things to do than what a few self centered millionaires do. That health care they are trying to push through will lead to mass layoffs in the medical field. I keep hoping cruz will answer so I can ask him if his dad really killed jfk

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    Why should it matter if he urges men to grab women by the pussy if he has good ideas and governs well?
    Still waiting for the good ideas and governing well. It's been 8 months and all Trump has given us is symbolic executive orders and he deported a bunch of people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Trump you tell em!!! Real Americans respect the flag..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump says what we all feel. Keep that crap out of sports. Right wing left wing or no wing, keep that crap out.
    Roy knows what's up...

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

You can thank us Canadians for Trump

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    You can thank us Canadians for Trump
    Canada needs a Trump. Justin is just awful.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Trump is an american embarrassment, he waits till he's in the south to say that to stir up discord as he did his entire campaign. Go say it in California or somewhere punk. Besides what are you doing concerning yourself with that, I told you guys they will use the citizens as theyve always done to take your so called freedoms and rights away. Same type racket, easy to see. Fake constitution already ripped at, theyll use you to further demolish it and you never see it coming as usual.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First amendment rights, anyone???

Guess those only apply to y'all
    Nobody is stepping on the 1st Amendment, just pointing out those protesting are half retarded, that's all

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    why should it matter if someone stands or doesnt while the national anthem is playing, if he plays well?

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Trump is an american embarrassment, he waits till he's in the south to say that to stir up discord as he did his entire campaign. Go say it in California or somewhere punk.
    Obama should go do a speech in California with a doob in his mouth, I expect Justin to light one up Canada Day 2018.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Trump is an american embarrassment, he waits till he's in the south to say that to stir up discord as he did his entire campaign. Go say it in California or somewhere punk. Besides what are you doing concerning yourself with that, I told you guys they will use the citizens as theyve always done to take your so called freedoms and rights away. Same type racket, easy to see. Fake constitution already ripped at, theyll use you to further demolish it and you never see it coming as usual.
    ^^^
    totally unhinged

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol such a whiny bitch, thank you for the laughs on this fine morning
    really? you are getting your panties in a bunch about whether someone is standing or not

im the one saying it doesnt matter, chill its not the end of the world

sounds like the whining and bitching is coming from your side of the fence

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

trump is an american hero, he speaks as he did during his entire campaign. I wish he would go say it in california or somewhere to shut down these liberal punks. Besides what are you doing concerning yourself with that, i told you guys they will use the citizens as theyve always done to restore your freedoms and rights. Same type racket, easy to see. The true constitution already ripped at by the left, theyll use you to further rip it up and you never see it coming as usual.
    Fixed!!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

A captain for the New England Patriots weighed in after President Donald Trump made controversial remarks toward National Football League players who protest the national anthem.

Safety Devin McCourty took to Twitter Saturday to respond to Trump's call for NFL owners to fire players who kneel during the national anthem.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, you’d say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired,” Trump said during a rally speech in Alabama.

McCourty responded to that comment saying, “(People) said it was disrespectful not going to the White House. I’m sure they are quiet about us being called ‘sons of bitches.’”

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

president of the USA discouraging free enterprise and disrespecting the rights of Americans. what a man!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Inevitable

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

JT favorable rating the last time I saw it was close to 70%. And you think his last name is Justin right, or are you on a first name basis with him. DT favorable rating is close to 70% too I think, right. Oh Dwightie, gosh you are so lost.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    You actually learn the pledge far before you learn history.
    Not true, in school you never learn the real history. It's not taught.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I woke up this morning thinking I need to be more kind to Dwightie. True story I swear to god. Then I open up this forum and immediately read these two sentences and I think how can I be kind to this guy. Here we have two short sentences which are basically BS. They represent everything I have always said about this guy, he constantly makes comments that are complete BS and can not back them up. And here it is again.

The Canadians love JT. The Americans don't love DT. The Canadians dislike DT even more than Americans. So where is the logic in his first sentence. Dwightie tell us why Justin (you think that is his last name) is awful. Give us a few reasons. He doesn't know the guys name but he does know he is awful.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This has nothing to do with rights or the first amendment and it's outright stupid to think it does.

Nobody is exercising a right, they do what their employers allow.

If it was about a protest and exercising the right to free speech, they would be outside the stadium with picket signs. In a sense, getting kicked off the football field would be doing these players a favor, and giving them a true place to protest on social media and outside the workplace.

It's just another case of entertainers injecting views and trying to use their platform to force them.

Entertainers should stick to entertaining, just like we've said about the Hollywood fascists, and worry about bringing people together instead of encouraging racial separation.

People can't disagree anymore without and attempt to shut them down, the liberal main stream media has taken the lead role in this.

Meanwhile, everyone talks about exercising a first amendment right, these people are lowest on the totem pole and show a fundamental lack of understanding about the first amendment, entertainers, and the workplace.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

If the owners fired the kneelers, everybody that wanted out of a contract would kneel right in front of the flag to make sure they are seen.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

SBR full of shit. If you were an owner and Michael Bennett was protesting, you would cut him. Lol ok.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This has nothing to do with rights or the first amendment and it's outright stupid to think it does.

If it was about a protest and exercising the right to free speech, they would be outside the stadium with picket signs. In a sense, getting kicked off the football field would be doing these players a favor, and giving them a true place to protest on social media and outside the workplace.

It's just another case of entertainers injecting views and trying to use their platform to force them.

Entertainers should stick to entertaining, just like we've said about the Hollywood fascists, and worry about bringing people together instead of encouraging racial separation.

People can't disagree anymore without and attempt to shut them down, the liberal main stream media has taken the lead role in this.

Meanwhile, everyone talks about exercising a first amendment right, these people are lowest on the totem pole and show a fundamental lack of understanding about the first amendment, entertainers, and the workplace.

doesn't the in red kind of negate your argument?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

You shouldn't talk that way about our president like that.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    doesn't the in red kind of negate your argument?
    No, it shows you don't understand why this isn't about the first amendment and why a person's rights aren't threatened with their job requirement and employer's enterprise.

You are one of those.

But carry on with your misplaced constitutional rhetoric.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    You make a good point here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If the owners fired the kneelers, everybody that wanted out of a contract would kneel right in front of the flag to make sure they are seen.
    Cut em.. Get'm out.. They can play for another team and liberal owner.. If you kneel and disrespect the game, flag and Country you aren't playing for this team any longer... Owners need to put players on the field that respect and honor the flag and game...

True American football owners would do this.. I just don't think we have many of those anymore willing to draw a line in the sand...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If you got out of your contract by getting fired for carrying baggage unrelated to work in the NFL, you might have trouble getting hired again.

Some players will break a bone in the locker room to get on injured reserve just so they can't, by the rules, get cut from the team.

Many players value any NFL contract and realize just how fortunate they are to have one.

Kap didn't realize his job would be at stake, or those guys with the bigger picture the OP mentioned would shrink their picture 10 fold. The job is more important for not all, but nearly all of these guys....its the NFL.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

lol, correct. these guys want it both ways and don't understand the stupidity of it. oh well!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I woke up this morning thinking I need to be more kind to Dwightie. True story I swear to god. Then I open up this forum and immediately read these two sentences and I think how can I be kind to this guy. Here we have two short sentences which are basically BS. They represent everything I have always said about this guy, he constantly makes comments that are complete BS and can not back them up. And here it is again.

The Canadians love JT. The Americans don't love DT. The Canadians dislike DT even more than Americans. So where is the logic in his first sentence. Dwightie tell us why Justin (you think that is his last name) is awful. Give us a few reasons. He doesn't know the guys name but he does know he is awful.
    You have no idea how politics work, DudeWeed was a gift to America. It was well organized by those in the know... easy to trick the masses. We got exactly what we wanted south of the border. I honestly think Canada played its role in the election of Donald J. Trump.

First 12345 ... Last