Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Playing A Few College Over/Unders....!

Boyz, let's try our hands with a few college totals.....

SOUTH CAROLINA/La Tech - OVER 53.

This is a relatively low total for college football. It's probably because the Gamecocks lost their top WR last week with a broken leg. Still, there are 2 pretty good sophomore QBs playing here and SC needs to right their ship after last week's disappointing loss.

LOUISVILLE/Kent State - OVER 56

The Cardinals are licking their wounds and need to light up the scoreboard to give Heisman winner Jackson any hope of repeating. Kent State has had trouble scoring, but they've already seen Clemson and are now playing a far inferior defense. The Cards are laying 44 and the total is only 56. That means the oddsmakers see the game at 50-6. I see a final of about 52-14 so I'm playing both the OVER and taking the generous points with the Golden Flashes. If they score even one TD I can't lose both bets, but can sweep.

BUFFALO/Fla A'tic - UNDER 61

Buffalo has shown a tough defense this season, allowing only 16ppg against the likes of Minny and Army. The Owls are no scarier than them. I see this final ending up in the 40s.

VANDY/Bama - OVER 42-

Vandy's defense has been terrific, allowing only 13 points in 3 games. All good things come to an end. Bama has lost 2 straight to the spread and Saban knows how these things work. They are due to roll, but for me I'll simply take the over against the very low number.

TULANE/Army - OVER 44-

Tulane's QB is iffy, that's why the line is so low. Nonetheless, I've got this game going into the 50s. Over.

WESTERN KY/Ball St - OVER 50

The Hilltoppers averaged 45 ppg last year under HC Brohm. This year they're scoring 20ppg. But in comes Ball State with the 98th ranked pass D in the country. WK remembers how to score and this one goes well over.

WASH ST/Nevada - UNDER 67.

The Wolfpack got beat by Idaho State last week. Ugh! They cannot trade points with these Cougars. State will grab an early lead, then rest some starters for next week's big game. This final should be about 45-10.

As always, best of luck,
    Harry

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

If you're gonna tail me on one, follow my lead on the Louisville game. Two half unit bets instead of one full one.

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am with you on Kent +44 and over 56.
    I did not even look at the Alabama game total being so low. solid plays there !
    Last edited by JMF2479; 09-22-17 at 04:46 PM.