jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wiki One of only likable black guys

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I honestly don't care....so sick of the bullshit

Either make a rule against it as a league or cut the player if you dont like it. Until then, players can do whatever they want but there can be consequences if you aren't that good....like Kaepernick

All about talent just like anything else

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

what a competitor CK was at Nevada though

he has to be thinking how did i fuk this up?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    It has been proven that it was fabricated
    Link?

Last I heard he had heel bone spurs one time and student deferments the others, along with about 20 million other American males during that time period including Bill Clinton and Joe Biden

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Link?

Last I heard he had heel bone spurs one time and student deferments the others, along with about 20 million other American males during that time period including Bill Clinton and Joe Biden
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us...ft-record.html

Yep a lot dodged and wont admit it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They need to keep politics out of sports
    Points Awarded:

TheSideBet gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Oh wait now it suddenly doesn't matter because you "like him". This country is a bunch of hypocrites

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think he made that calculation already. Money isn't eveything.
    Don't doubt that.

But that is funny, "money isn't everything." Because you gamble to lose, I guess.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm fine with his right to do it, but damn. Just joined your hometown team, and this is how you start it off. Raider Nation has been waiting for a damn long time to be relevant. We don't need this as the top story.

Had some young players do well last year, in camp, the first game, and they should be the story. This pisses me off.

Wish he stayed retired. Oakland has the pieces to win, but if he's just gonna sit and make the story about him, because Kaep sucks and can't get paid, then that's not helping.

Tough enough to win the damn AFC West, or get a WC spot. Then beat the Pats, Steelers at some point. Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers in the division. A tough ass schedule.

Fckin stupid. Drop his ass, and pay Donald Penn to protect the backs that bleed silver, and black.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Don't doubt that.

But that is funny, "money isn't everything." Because you gamble to lose, I guess.
    I gamble to win, but gambling is just part of my life. wth

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Michael Bennett the latest dummy that's protesting.

Time for these owners to start threatening them with game checks.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Michael Bennett the latest dummy that's protesting.

Time for these owners to start threatening them with game checks.
    Goodell will have to step in... like it or not... and do something about this. He's been weighing everything out. Doesn't want to look like a complete dik and make a rule to discipline these idiots who don't want to stand. But... he really has no choice. League looking very tarnished. You're going to see more a$$holes kneeling or sitting... or whatever. Totally disrespectful.

I'd go to anyone of my teammates... and say get your fukking a$$ up man and stand. Have some fukking dignity. I'd start a fight right on the sidelines... tired of this sh#$. You are disrespecting your team by doing this! You are the odd man out no question. You can't have a championship team when one clown does this. Love to see a team like the New England Patriots have one fool who kneels and see what Bill Belichick would do? Guy would have his walking papers after the game and wouldn't be allowed to board the team plane. These blacks are just attention whores. Like they even give a fuk or know a fuk what's going on in this country. Bunch of fukking babies.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Take away their way to protest. Bring the teams out after the anthem.

Put it in their contract to stand. If you don't, you're cut. Hit 'em in the pocket book.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Been a Raider fan for over 40 years. He kneels in the road in front of me, he is one dead MFer.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

The NFL has no rule requiring players to stand for the national anthem. As a result, the NFL can do nothing to discipline players who chose not to stand.

On Monday, Commissioner Roger Goodell faced questions about the protests during a fan forum organized by the Cardinals.

“We have to understand there are people with different viewpoints,” Goodell said, via Mike Jurecki of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. “The national anthem is a special moment to me. It’s a point of pride. That is a really important moment. But we also have to understand the other side. People do have rights and we want to respect those.”

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26311

Who cares if someone kneels or sits during the national anthem? It is not a big deal. People can choose to kneel or sit during the anthem, isn't America a free country?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Every country you stand and show respect for youre anthem,dont matter if youre from the States or Timbuktu.Show some class.

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

A simple solution would be to just stop televising the anthem.......

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Will you just fukking stand for your country! .
    Sad thing is.. these aren't political scientist or activist that understand ALL of history, let alone Christian with spiritual enlightenment like a mlk or something. The dynamics as a whole at play aren't in view to these people. They aren't contenders for argument until the objectives are clear. WHAT DO THEY WANT? No lee, ok... what's next though, jackson square.. the monuments in d.c. Abe Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington?

People have to come to terms if they love their country or not... if not leave, i see why some did leave (for different reason) to many people (like kapstick) uncertain with themselves or what they stand for, sad. They fall a prey to hype thinking this will secure an uprising from " minority " alike.

i dont like people getting shot either. i don't like the choices people make in low income areas. i don't like alll the drugs, gangs, and being " down ". It's a spirit that's ravaged mostly inner cities. It sucks man. No love, no trust, no real unity... just guys in this " trap " trying to figure something out. Now that football sales are down it's like " fuk this " right? No man... you got to EAT THAT. Figure something else out. There's more to life then sports. The world needs progress not a bunch of folks that all want to play famous on the wall of fame.

Anyways, people can feel how they will and time will have a reaction for it that i'm sure won't be expected. People should be more selfless, and have some respect for the pain endured for the life loss in this country for the land and rights WE HAVE. Does anyone know what religion is in n.korea ... there ain't one or a choice to have it.

just stand for your country...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

i understand that it's probably a little weird sitting in a class surrounded by old white dead prez and obama. A lot of immigrant kids, few white, and other (mostly) fatherless black American kids with moms that have fell astray to terrible values and no edu themselves.. Learning a " white " history. Then with ill advised instructors teaching sub basic understandings mostly because inverse the kids aren't respecting education. They aren't respecting education because they don't respect themselves and outverse the government has taken God out of the schools, patriotism, and has funded a dysfunctional " RISE " out of people who can't find appropriate " GROUNDING ".

Problem is there was a lot of natives that are unheard of as well who came to terms and agreement with america; and in return America has been a help to the world along with white and black (both being oppressed themselves by kings in different lands). Playing a major part in history. This country also focuses on spreading the gospel around the world, not many other countries can say that. That includes a TEAM effort. Very few will get to see their faces on a wall but does that speak for them, or the people they would represent. WE NEED REAL LEADERS. Ones with american interest at heart. We shouldn't need a race or gender to gives us inspiration on who we can be. " THEY " DONT CONTROL THAT ... figure it out already. We have TONS of control in this country " left " and tons of potential to stir the world in a positive direction (as much as possible) AS A WHOLE ... with OUR history intact! White, black, brown, and the like that FIGHT FOR OUR VALUES.

People come here to be like us. Lets not change what made us, GREAT to begin with.. one nation under GOD.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...idents-go.html

ok " pastor " ... tragic. Glad you showed your face and true colors now. Now we ALL know what cowards really look like.

YOU WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT'UM!!! Guess that ain't hero worthy

brainfreeze
    Meaning

You got money... or get granted asylum elsewhere ... GO FIND YOUR HERO BRO

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Do people think that the powers at be don't want this to happen, so they can usher in more bullshyt.. got to be the dumbest ma ..man, IT WONT BE YOUR MONUMENTS GOING UP BRO... YOUR HERO WILL BE MUSLIM OR CHINESE DAWG ... figure it out, shyts aggravating .. disrespectful fuks, MY PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR YOU BRO, come together .... COME TOGETHER, OR WE WILL ALL HAVE TO SWALLOW THIS PILL THATS COMING...

I DONT WANT NONE HOMIE

brainfreeze
    Meaning

GOD ALLOWED SLAVES BECAUSE OF PEOPLES IMMORALITY. BLAME YOUR IMMORAL ANCESTORS AND DO SOMETHING GOOOOOOOD ABOUT IT. THATS HOW WE SHOULD MOVE FORWARD.

The hebrews were SLAVES. The Apple of Gods Eye, were bound SLAVES. Why aren't you worried about THEIR history... PASTOR, ...

THEY LOOK AT A FUKIN PYRAMID THE SIZE OF A MOUNTAIN...THERES A mosque where THEIR temple was... so much FOR THOSE KIDS LOOKING FOR HEROS EHHH? ..

think about your mother, your children ... think of God, none of its worth anything? You'd rather burn your share down? ... so be it, GODS WILL BE DONE ...

i pray folks like this pray deligently on what they think " right " is .. PRAY..... PRAY, beg for guidance. God knows we ALL need it!
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-16-17 at 06:44 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

a pastor, heh .. smh, shame on you... shame on you!!!

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    a pastor, heh .. smh, shame on you... shame on you!!!
    They stuck this poor guy out. he will either top kapstick and rise or will be pummeled into submissive failure ... i think to many people still love their country black and white to let this foolish acting character sway opinion.

ZINISTER

For what ever reason, the left doesn't understand what they are up against. The "ALT-Right" has been silent for far too long. These people will take your life. They are not like the Liberals. When you push some of them too far you DIE. Your memories must be horrible. Remember the ones you want to take their guns away from. Umm they still have em Einstein. Your about to get mowed down you mouthy annoying brats. March on, yell over top of em, keep pushing, please don't stop now, your about to find out what mayhem and destruction look like. One dead and you are going bananas. 4,000 people shot yearly in Chicago. I think it was like 1,000+ homicides last year. Not interested? Tell me why.....Wait til the death toll for the fight you are about to witness takes place. You had your chance. Moderators I said "Them" not me. I am just a witness. I like the Whip Guy He is BLOOD RED!!!

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    For what ever reason, the left doesn't understand what they are up against. The "ALT-Right" has been silent for far too long. These people will take your life. They are not like the Liberals. When you push some of them too far you DIE. Your memories must be horrible. Remember the ones you want to take their guns away from. Umm they still have em Einstein. Your about to get mowed down you mouthy annoying brats. March on, yell over top of em, keep pushing, please don't stop now, your about to find out what mayhem and destruction look like. One dead and you are going bananas. 4,000 people shot yearly in Chicago. I think it was like 1,000+ homicides last year. Not interested? Tell me why.....Wait til the death toll for the fight you are about to witness takes place. You had your chance. Moderators I said "Them" not me. I am just a witness. I like the Whip Guy He is BLOOD RED!!!
    God loves you, why be a disappointment to your fellow Americans and stir this white bullshyt..

ZINISTER

Me stir? lol C'mon man. Just stating the outcome before it occurs.

ZINISTER

A White guy kills a White girl. 1,000 dead in Chicago. I'm sure the majority of them are Black on Black homicides. Answer that Mr. Morals
    Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    God loves you, why be a disappointment to your fellow Americans and stir this white bullshyt..

ZINISTER

I'm going to take a wild guess. You won't answer it!!!!

ZINISTER

You want to type your righteous rhetoric. We need answers not prayer. You don't think millions of people around the world are NOT praying. They have been will continue to pray. Can't say I see any results in my life time. It has slowly deteriorated. Now it has hit stride and it will unravel very quickly!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    You sir have issues.

ZINISTER

Just more TALK! Answer my question? I have predicted this for years! Wish I could handicap society!!lol Still CRICKETS on the Question? Point proven! I'm all for Peace. Just doesn't work at all. Nationally or Internationally. Show me when and where Peace has won out in the History of the world.

ZINISTER

Only after the one side kills the other is there Peace.

First 1234 Last