grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Transcript of Trump's conversations with Mexican President leaked

Boy is he making you guys who voted for him look like Patsies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.8516cb796c2e

grease lightnin
    &

He described the wall as “the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important.”

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cheen-gow!!!

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

This just proves the bigger threat is the deep state'ers. Remind me of the transcripts leaked in Obama's 8 years?

Trump was very reasonable on the call. Love the part where Trump says if that is your position I don't even want to talk to you(insinuating we will go forward with the border tax), Put the conversation back on track.

Deep state'ers are just not used to a president standing up for America.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol someone else who didn't read the transcript. Notice the trend here greaser? You must be a terrible gambler if you do not. No different than when you didn't read the 27 pages. You're a liberal which means low IQ, bullshitter and childish.

brooks85

He described the wall as “the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important.”

again, more proof you're just a liberal

The full quote...

Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing. I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job.

greaser I noticed you stopped posting after I embarrassed you so badly, now you're remembering why after today and yesterday.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    This just proves the bigger threat is the deep state'ers. Remind me of the transcripts leaked in Obama's 8 years?

Trump was very reasonable on the call. Love the part where Trump says if that is your position I don't even want to talk to you(insinuating we will go forward with the border tax), Put the conversation back on track.

Deep state'ers are just not used to a president standing up for America.

Yeah he said, "look, I know you won't pay for it, but stop saying it"

In other words, "I never intended to keep my promise, I won't make you pay, but help me lie to all the people who I duped into voting for me."

brooks85

In other words, "I never intended to keep my promise, I won't make you pay, but help me lie to all the people who I duped into voting for me."

the fact greaser goes from

"Yeah he said, "look, I know you won't pay for it, but stop saying it"

to

proves his low IQ. Proves he is a liberal.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

The full quote...

Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing. I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job.

greaser I noticed you stopped posting after I embarrassed you so badly, now you're remembering why after today and yesterday.
    lol has to be a record for thread burial, nice work greaser

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

We have a massive drug problem where kids are becoming addicted to drugs because the drugs are being sold for less money than candy, Trump said. I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den.
    Clinton won New Hampshire.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

chupa mi verga!!!!

loved it when trump and he traded this particular barb in spanish.....

grease lightnin
    &

You fukkin patsies!!!

DegenKing
    DegenKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

You fukkin patsies!!!

SMH

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You just said in other words and then put up quotes??

It was a great campaign line. And with tariffs they will pay for it.

As I said, which all liberals ignore, the biggest threat are the leaks. It's a form of treason and conclusive proof we must purge the government of liberals. They are un American law breakers and not trustworthy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CakeDaddy

brooks85

The full quote...

lol greaser hoping no one sees his BS lies

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Trump said he won NH

This guy is comedy gold.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You just said in other words and then put up quotes??

It was a great campaign line. And with tariffs they will pay for it.

As I said, which all liberals ignore, the biggest threat are the leaks. It's a form of treason and conclusive proof we must purge the government of liberals. They are un American law breakers and not trustworthy.
    That is what he was saying, I'm not going to make you pay but stop saying it because it makes me look bad. He doesn't care about anything but himself. To quote brooksy boy "So transparent".

The border tax was abandoned in April chief.

Who is gonna pay????

I don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal. I have opinions on various issues that land on both sides.

What needs to be eradicated from US politics is the incessant need to dismiss others' opinions by labeling them as "liberals" or "Trumptards" or what ever. That makes things easier because then you don't have to think. That is incredibly dangerous.

brooks85

That is what he was saying, I'm not going to make you pay but stop saying it because it makes me look bad. He doesn't care about anything but himself. To quote brooksy boy "So transparent".

Who is gonna pay????

I don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal. I have opinions on various issues that land on both sides.

What needs to be eradicated from US politics is the incessant need to dismiss others' opinions by labeling them as "liberals" or "Trumptards" or what ever. That makes things easier because then you don't have to think. That is incredibly dangerous.
    what a lying sack of shit, the sad part is he has kids who he undoubtedly raises to be just like him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Trump said he won NH

This guy is comedy gold.
    The gift that keeps on giving.

grease lightnin
    &

Look at this one. Guy is a pathological fukkin liar.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

jtoler

3rd world nations laugh at the U.S. now. Thanks Trump.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-03-17 at 12:32 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

what a lying sack of shit, the sad part is he has kids who he undoubtedly raises to be just like him.

Brooks you were duped because you are a moron. The more you keep cheering for him and putting him on a pedestal, the dumber you look.

brooks85

Brooks you were duped because you are a moron. The more you keep cheering for him and putting him on a pedestal, the dumber you look.
    ok liar

The full quote...

grease lightnin
    &

Brooks likes to call everyone sheep, yet there is literally nothing Trump could do to turn Brooks against him.

The morons Trump said would follow him even if he shot someone in the street?? That's brooks85

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

As long as we're embracing hyperbole in this thread, you libtards better be careful who you criticize or you might end up mysteriously murdered or dead by suicide next to a note not written in your hand writing. Oh wait, that's not Trump that's the corrupt lesbian Hillary you guys liked who can't get through a day without wearing anti seizure shades and bodyguards to catch her so she doesn't faint and crack her fake charitable organization running head on the concrete. Oh crap I better bleachbit this post

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    As long as we're embracing hyperbole in this thread, you libtards better be careful who you criticize or you might end up mysteriously murdered or dead by suicide next to a note not written in your hand writing. Oh wait, that's not Trump that's the corrupt lesbian Hillary you guys liked who can't get through a day without wearing anti seizure shades and bodyguards to catch her so she doesn't faint and crack her fake charitable organization running head on the concrete.

See that brooks?

Dlowilly is smart enough to not try and put lipstick on a pig.

I hate Hillary Clinton, liller. Check my threads, you will see that. Did I vote for her? Yes, because I thought she was the best choice of the two most horrible choices possible.

Voted for John Kasich in primary.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Brooks likes to call everyone sheep, yet there is literally nothing Trump could do to turn Brooks against him.

The morons Trump said would follow him even if he shot someone in the street?? That's brooks85
    sure he could but as of now he is fulfilling all his major promises and it 's driving you liberals crazy

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

conservative supreme court justice... check

Sanctions on Iran... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... chec

grease lightnin
    &

ok liar

The full quote...

Are you that weak? You are stricken with the sickest case of Confirmation Bias.
    It is crystal clear that this was not a call to make Mexico pay. It was a call to beg the Mexican President to stop saying Mexico wouldn't pay.

"They are going to say, 'Who is going to pay for the wall, Mr. President?' to both of us, and we should both say, 'We will work it out,'" Trump said. "It will work out in the formula somehow. As opposed to you saying, 'We will not pay' and me saying, 'We will not pay,'" the U.S. president said.

jtoler

sure he could but as of now he is fulfilling all his major promises and it 's driving you liberals crazy

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

conservative supreme court justice... check

Sanctions on Iran... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... chec
    Same copy and paste from a meme, many of those are not good, many prob not even true, but one thing is for sure youre unable to discuss any of them.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Trump said he won NH

This guy is comedy gold.
    He did in the Republican primary pretty easily, and his message there was all about stopping the drug epidemic. Most likely his thought at the time, but I don't care what his thought at the time was. I shouldn't be able to read these transcripts. That's what the story should be. What's going on in Washington is fcked up on so many levels with these leaks. All sides should be disgusted, but the Trump hate is all that matters for so many. Just shows how corrupt Washington is, but Liberals glance over that because they get something to spin against the President. The hatred is sad. Shows devote themselves to hating our President. What good does that do? It's a sickness.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He did in the Republican primary pretty easily, and his message there was all about stopping the drug epidemic.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He did in the Republican primary pretty easily, and his message there was all about stopping the drug epidemic. Most likely his thought at the time, but I don't care what his thought at the time was. I shouldn't be able to read these transcripts. That's what the story should be. What's going on in Washington is fcked up on so many levels with these leaks. All sides should be disgusted, but the Trump hate is all that matters for so many. Just shows how corrupt Washington is, but Liberals glance over that because they get something to spin against the President. The hatred is sad. Shows devote themselves to hating our President. What good does that do? It's a sickness.
    FOX News for eight straight years. It happens on both sides.

Fox did it for ratings, and CNN does it for a ratings boost.

brooks85

Are you that weak? You are stricken with the sickest case of Confirmation Bias.
    It is crystal clear that this was not a call to make Mexico pay. It was a call to beg the Mexican President to stop saying Mexico wouldn't pay.

"They are going to say, 'Who is going to pay for the wall, Mr. President?' to both of us, and we should both say, 'We will work it out,'" Trump said. "It will work out in the formula somehow. As opposed to you saying, 'We will not pay' and me saying, 'We will not pay,'" the U.S. president said.
    lol do you teach your kids to double down when they are caught lying also? Greaser, it's not going to work. You lied, you were caught again just like in the dow 22k thread. Trends.

It is 100% clear what the call was for as specifically said. It's disheartening you have kids, honestly. I pity them.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

Same copy and paste from a meme, many of those are not good, many prob not even true, but one thing is for sure youre unable to discuss any of them.

lol a new level of lying for jtoler. You moron, it's from the thread I made and you ran from.... wow you are dumb haha

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-will-run.html

great job jtoler
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-03-17 at 12:45 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Who is gonna pay????

Totally agree with the unnecessary need to be on one side of any particular issue. Only side anyone should be on is the side of common Sense.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

The way this fool responds to someone calling him a sheep is he copys a pastes a bunch of bullshit from a meme.

As as we often say around here...

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!

1234 ... Last