Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Post in THIS Thread If You Feel Miserable heading into Monday morning

let's see how many people are miserable you can give a reason or you can just vent

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

no

broke even on today but up on the weekend large

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Feel miserable heading into every morning
    Points Awarded:

newguy gave Otters27 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Was building a nice bankroll for football and went 0-7 today. How do you go 0-7? Back to square one and definitely feeling miserable.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Feeling well-rested.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Feel miserable heading into every morning
    Lol.. Otters is classic...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Feeling miserable is about one thing, making shit choices. You either suck at gambling, have a shit job, or find yourself in a shit relationship. All easy fixes if you actually want to turn your life around. Not that hard, just quit the shit that makes you unhappy. If you aren't man enough to do that then don't bitch to us.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

saer i have a black ski mask on and plan on feeling your mother

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Feeling miserable is about one thing, making shit choices. You either suck at gambling, have a shit job, or find yourself in a shit relationship. All easy fixes if you actually want to turn your life around. Not that hard, just quit the shit that makes you unhappy. If you aren't man enough to do that then don't bitch to us.
    Damn, I'm a shit gambler with a shit job and a shit wife. No wonder I'm miserable.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Damn, I'm a shit gambler with a shit job and a shit wife. No wonder I'm miserable.
    You also have money for entertainment, a job, and a family.

Spend tomorrow being grateful.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12563

Feeling miserable is a choice and so is feeling happy. Every day is a weekend for me. Rewatched Kingsman on Kodi. Went to bed at 5am and woke up at 4pm. Went on a 4 mile walk. Did 7 pull ups.
    Life is +ev.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

I don't know about you clowns but i wake up feeling great, optimistic and I keep hope alive. Every day feeling healthy and alive is a good day.. Glass has to be half full and not half empty.. That's keeping it real.. Look in the mirror and like yourself, live a good life and be kind to others.... Be positive and do what you know you need to do, nothing is stopping you...

I'll tell you another thing life is short, every 100 years there is a new set of people on this planet and you are gone and so is everyone you know and love today... So make the most of life because tomorrow is never promised..

We all would like to think we are gonna live forever and never get sick, but let me tell you something that's a pipe dream.. You will get old, you will get sick and for some you will die a horrible painful death.. That's life so enjoy it, live it with a passion while you are alive and healthy. Don't be a control freak and let go a bit because what ever you have or make for yourself down here in this life you can't take with you when you die..

Peace brothers... Preaching done.. That is all ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-24-17 at 12:27 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't know about you clowns but i wake up feeling great, optimistic and I keep hope alive. Every day feeling healthy and alive is a good day.. Glass has to be half full and not half empty.. That's keeping it real.. Look in the mirror and like yourself, live a good life and be kind to others.... Be positive and do what you know you need to do, nothing is stopping you...

I'll tell you another thing life is short, every 100 years there is a new set of people on this planet and you are gone and so is everyone you know and love today... So make the most of life because tomorrow is never promised..

We all would like to think we are gonna live forever and never get sick, but let me tell you something that's a pipe dream.. You will get old, you will get sick and for some you will die a horrible painful death.. That's life so enjoy it, live it with a passion while you are alive and healthy. Don't be a control freak and let go a bit because what ever you have or make for yourself down here in this life you can't take with you when you die..

Peace brothers... Preaching done.. That is all ...
    Well said and so true

im forwarding this message to Rudy on skype btw

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I'm happy

Money

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post