lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Chris Christie

This fat fukk never ceases to amaze

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i dont think there can be an honest politician that cares about the people

the only people that go for positions of power like politics or police force are narcicists and sociopaths

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what the fuk are you talkin' about?

the only thing I saw come across the newswire related to jersey was some huge blubberish f'n whale beached outside the governor's mansion/beach house....

did Christie help the whale get back in the water or someting?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

He's got the worst approval rating in the history of governors. 15%

doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are all bad

jerkoffs vote

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I think it's great what he did. Good for him he deserves it.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lol. Christie still want to shut down legal marijuana states

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

You're really into politics now it seems. In the last 6 months you have more political posts then the last 5 years

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Who keeps voting that clown in?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Who keeps voting that clown in?
    It's NJ. Enough said.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Hell, he was looking right at the camera with that"Eat shit and die!" look. Not a good decision at all.

Auto Donk

he's term limited out as governor, doesnt give a fat fuk anymore......

Auto Donk

you can all calm the fuk down now, a group of concerned citizens got Christie's fat ass off the beach.....

he's fukkin safe now:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and bigtymer56

goatchaser
    goatchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2641

That's not Christie. It's just one of his Turds.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by goatchaser View Post
    That's not Christie. It's just one of his Turds.
    you know it's time to cut down on the calories when your turds are large enough that five or six sea gulls can land on them.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

BREAKING NEWS it's Junk reporting..

The guy lives right there and went to the beach with his family. Sure he's a fat focker but nothing wrong with kicking at the beach especially when it's empty.. I'd do the same.. Media is reaching once again with pure crap news reporting...

Chris does need to control his eating.. He's gonna have heart attack if he doesn't any day now..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He'll go down as New Jersey's worst governor

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you can all calm the fuk down now, a group of concerned citizens got Christie's fat ass off the beach.....

he's fukkin safe now:

Post of the day! Thanks Donk man! Yep, prime example of the fat fuk'in right and how they'll all eventually end up.... fat, washed up, dead and bloated. All their fuk'in money won't buy them time and the inevitable fate of these fat shit fuks.... gluttony deserved death!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

he's fukkin safe now:

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

The guy lives right there and went to the beach with his family. Sure he's a fat focker but nothing wrong with kicking at the beach especially when it's empty.. I'd do the same.. Media is reaching once again with pure crap news reporting...

Chris does need to control his eating.. He's gonna have heart attack if he doesn't any day now..

When you use a state chopper to go to the beach that is shut down to the population due to your poor governing it isn't junk reporting. It is a fat slob saying fuk you to the people he is supposed to be working for.

He should be in prison for the bridge bullshit but he let his assistants take the hit for him. Hope that fat bastard chokes on a footlong and gets buried at sea.

Enjoy your 4th JPUSSY.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    When you use a state chopper to go to the beach that is shut down to the population due to your poor governing it isn't junk reporting. It is a fat slob saying fuk you to the people he is supposed to be working for.

He should be in prison for the bridge bullshit but he let his assistants take the hit for him. Hope that fat bastard chokes on a footlong and gets buried at sea.

Enjoy your 4th JPUSSY.
    lol how's business going grifter heard it's booming

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I live in NJ and he sucks badly....Always fights the wrong fight

His crusade against Marijuana is a joke...lucky for us it will be legalized really soon once this fat fukk is gone with everyone else on board no matter who wins

The bridge gate thing just sums him up....dumb and crooked politician who should be in jail

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Pretty bad when everyone on SBR thinks you are fat and worthless
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Git Lo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Enjoy your 4th JPUSSY.
    Haters gonna hate..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Pretty bad when everyone on SBR thinks you are fat and worthless
    I have a very hard time respecting fat people in general.. First thing I think is how in the fock did you let yourself go so far.. My God you are weak and what were you thinking? Stop eating for Gods sake you fat blob...

Shame on me I know...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

That fat fukk saying "fukk you" to NJ voters.

After New Jersey governor Chris Christie signed an executive order yesterday ordering the state government to be shut down, the “least popular governor in America” immediately left for vacation at the state-owned Island Beach State Park, a destination that was – because of him – closed to the public this July 4th weekend. At a news conference, Christie was asked if he had gone to the beach that day, which the governor flatly denied.
    “I didn’t. I didn’t get any sun today.”
    Unfortunately for Christie, photos immediately emerged on social media of the New Jersey governor relaxing with his family on a sprawling beach. Brian Murray, the governor’s spokesman, was forced to clarify Christie’s response, leaning heavily on semantics and literal interpretation.
    “Yes, the governor was on the beach briefly today talking to his wife and family before heading into the office. He did not get any sun. He had a baseball hat on.”

I suppose I failed to realize that simply wearing a baseball hat effectively cancels out his presence there.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He'll go down as New Jersey's worst governor
    Makes mcgreevey look like Mother Theresa. This guy eating ice cream on a beach he closed down meanwhile Paterson is a real life rendition of the 2nd half of the movie 300... what a phukin joke

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

He doesn't live at the beach. His personal home is in North Jersey (Mendham), the governor's mansion is in Princeton. The beach house is owned by the state. It's pretty awful to use the beach that you're partly responsible for having closed on a holiday weekend.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    lol how's business going grifter heard it's booming
    Things going very well so far. Seeing a few other spots price gouging but we are vertically integrated so it won't be an issue for us.
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave Grits n' Gravy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Things going very well so far. Seeing a few other spots price gouging but we are vertically integrated so it won't be an issue for us.
    Nice bro was seeing it all over national news 👍 Great job man. Wish yah much success.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Haters gonna hate..

Trump and JPUSSY = 2 pussys that are meant for each other. Trump wouldn't piss on your sorry ass if you were on fire JPUSSY but you gargle his nuts just the same. That is why you are a depressed loser in life. You are a follower and not a leader. Never forget that JPUSSY.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Nice bro was seeing it all over national news  Great job man. Wish yah much success.
    Thanks. I'm staying away from the shops and focusing on the cultivation side. Our facility in Rhode Island is booming as well and finalizing our SoCal operations.

The plan is to eventually divest of our retail shops and focus solely on cultivation and distribution. Within the next 8-12 years it will be federally legalized and then corps like Walmart, RJ Reynolds, Phillip Morris, Johnson and Johnson etc... will emerge from the shadows and bury most retailers. They are already cultivating via umbrella outfits. The key will be high quality organic products at an affordable price and that is our business model.

pilebuck13

Thanks. I'm staying away from the shops and focusing on the cultivation side. Our facility in Rhode Island is booming as well and finalizing our SoCal operations.

The plan is to eventually divest of our retail shops and focus solely on cultivation and distribution. Within the next 8-12 years it will be federally legalized and then corps like Walmart, RJ Reynolds, Phillip Morris, Johnson and Johnson etc... will emerge from the shadows and bury most retailers. They are already cultivating via umbrella outfits. The key will be high quality organic products at an affordable price and that is our business model.
    Nice bro got anything going in Washington they are all over up here.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

only in America can something so easy exist that even an idiot can prosper. That is what is great about this country even while the idiot is trying to vote and ruin it for everyone else including himself. You're a walking joke grits and a true underachiever.

1234 ... Last