USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

guys on a gambling forum hate him yet he's trying to push for sports betting in NJ

It's a private beach near the Governor's Beach House. Even if that beach was open there'd be no one within 3 miles of it

Media makes a story out of it and everyone follows...........didn't they tell you Hilary was a lock to win in Nov

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    guys on a gambling forum hate him yet he's trying to push for sports betting in NJ

It's a private beach near the Governor's Beach House. Even if that beach was open there'd be no one within 3 miles of it

Media makes a story out of it and everyone follows...........didn't they tell you Hilary was a lock to win in Nov

the D's tried too when George W was president.

credibility counts more than one issue to most people. This guy BS a bunch of NJ voters. His true colors came flying through later. He is a typical conservative, when faced with the prospect of knowing he will never be in office again he blatantly disrespects the people. No honor, none.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the D's tried too when George W was president.

credibility counts more than one issue to most people. This guy BS a bunch of NJ voters. His true colors came flying through later. He is a typical conservative, when faced with the prospect of knowing he will never be in office again he blatantly disrespects the people. No honor, none.
    Don't live in NJ, only work there so not sure how he's actually done in the state economically. Was a great federal prosecutor so pretty certain he wont have a tough time gaining employment again. Just laughable how the media controls the uneducated masses.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

He was the right wing god a few short years ago and then Obama gave him some help from the storm Sandy. Then he got caught in a pic with Obama and everything changed. These partisan hacks need to die off so the country can move forward. Their base is a bunch of pathetic thinkers that Fox has dumb down and when Sinclair finally gets control they will be dumber than ever.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He was the right wing god a few short years ago and then Obama gave him some help from the storm Sandy. Then he got caught in a pic with Obama and everything changed. These partisan hacks need to die off so the country can move forward. Their base is a bunch of pathetic thinkers that Fox has dumb down and when Sinclair finally gets control they will be dumber than ever.
    no he never was actually. That is just another false narrative you choose to believe. Sharp as a marble.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    no he never was actually. That is just another false narrative you choose to believe. Sharp as a marble.

No. He was. The first thing he did that made news here was to start cutting the Teacher's pensions. (Which made sense.)
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave Bluehorseshoe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

it is a state owned house. Not his summer residence. I think it's hilarious because he has buried his lt gov.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't live in NJ, only work there so not sure how he's actually done in the state economically. Was a great federal prosecutor so pretty certain he wont have a tough time gaining employment again. Just laughable how the media controls the uneducated masses.

of course, yes he was a good prosecutor.

but this is another point, he knows he is done in politics but as you wrote he will easily get another job as a prosecutor or lawyer. that is why he has no problem disrespecting the people who supported him, no class.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

what, god you are incredibly stupid. he was definitely a rising R star. how the fck did you miss that. god almighty you are so incredibly stupid. Thor is absolutely correct, you again are absolutely wrong. this is what you get when you don't know what the fck you are talking about, you don't keep up with the news and everything is "fake news." you get a dwight, a rocket and a brooks. three of the dumbest, least knowledgeable people on the forum.

I am seriously never not amazed at how stupid three individuals can be, do they ever, fckin ever get anything correct. The only time dwight was correct was when he backed DT. lol How is that working out. Geez, this shit is just unbelievable it is never ending. The stupidity never ends. How in gods name can you not know that fatso was a rising R star? tell me!
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave dante1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dwight still with nothing but rhetoric. No facts, no substance, no signs of an education, just Fox news rhetoric. Fake news, false narratives, blah blah blah, good to see you haven't changed at all.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

thor lying as usual and only an idiot would agree with him

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

You know why so he can make a bundle off the profits,honestly think he wants to put that money to good use.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dwight still with nothing but rhetoric. No facts, no substance, no signs of an education, just Fox news rhetoric. Fake news, false narratives, blah blah blah, good to see you haven't changed at all.

and K in my estimation brooks and the rocket are even dumber. at least dwight picked up some crap the past 7 years or so. you should have read his comments the first year or two. OMG, they were worse than the rocket or brooks. So he has grown about 2%, the other two idiots, believe it or not I think they are even dumber than dwight. I have brooks first, rocket a very close second.

DwightShrute

I all did was say he wasn't regarded as a God and you libs shit yourselves hahaha

Thor4140

Wait till Sinclair gets a hold of these thick skull fuks. U think Fox has made him stupid wait to you see these fuks. They are right of Fox and hold a lot of power. Fox has no problem lying.. These scumbags flaunt their lying. They are very aware how dumb their base is. Dimlight has been wrong about everything. After three years of me listening to his bullshit he finally got one right with Trump winning. This has took one of the dumbest fukers in post board history and made this retard think he is brilliant. It is like a hitter going 0 for 50 and than finally getting a hit, than and thinking he is Rod Carew.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

DwightShrute

Wait till Sinclair gets a hold of these thick skull fuks. U think Fox has made him stupid wait to you see these fuks. They are right of Fox and hold a lot of power. Fox has no problem lying.. These scumbags flaunt their lying. They are very aware how dumb their base is. Dimlight has been wrong about everything. After three years of me listening to his bullshit he finally got one right with Trump winning. This has took one of the dumbest fukers in post board history and made this retard think he is brilliant. It is like a hitter going 0 for 50 and than finally getting a hit, than and thinking he is Rod Carew.
    you just described yourself.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

lol exactly the same point I made about dwight. my god so funny, so true.

we can rejoice that the very stupid, when political, are almost always on the right. one need not even work up a sweat defeating them in any political intellectual conversation. they are great with little dancing men, coloring their responses, BS one sentence comments that they never, ever back up with facts. need proof, three names

dwight, the rocket man and brooks. calculate a collective IQ and it is doubtful you are in triple digits. they fake their way through a political forum with BS, lies, half-truths and now a favorite "fake news." brought to them by that all around genius DT. never taking the time to think about the logistics of the impossibility of fake news. Not smart enough to realize all the awards won by all these publications throughout the decades and even centuries. They don't have the ability to think through any scenario. god it is so fckin sad.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Lol straight chilllinnnnnn.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you just described yourself.

oh gosh, he proves exactly what I was composing just minutes before I posted. too too too funny.

Thor4140

and K in my estimation brooks and the rocket are even dumber. at least dwight picked up some crap the past 7 years or so. you should have read his comments the first year or two. OMG, they were worse than the rocket or brooks. So he has grown about 2%, the other two idiots, believe it or not I think they are even dumber than dwight. I have brooks first, rocket a very close second.
    Rocket hate comes with Hillary. Can u blame him for not wanting her in there? For his country this is a no brainer wanting Trump in. That to me is voting in your best interest. I remember a time i voted for a guy i flat out couldn't stand. When i pulled the lever i felt like puking. I pulled it because he lived in my neighborhood and i knew he would finally get our streets paved and bring up the value of our houses. He got it done pretty quickly and sure enuf, down the road, he proved what a fuk up he was and had to resign. When Rocket hammers u guys he mixes it up a little. These other two especially the cubicle kunt, say the same fuking things over and over again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Rocket hate comes with Hillary. Can u blame him for not wanting her in there? For his country this is a no brainer wanting Trump in. That to me is voting in your best interest. I remember a time i voted for a guy i flat out couldn't stand. When i pulled the lever i felt like puking. I pulled it because he lived in my neighborhood and i knew he would finally get our streets paved and bring up the value of our houses. He got it done pretty quickly and sure enuf, down the road, he proved what a fuk up he was and had to resign. When Rocket hammers u guys he mixes it up a little. These other two especially the cubicle kunt, say the same fuking things over and over again.

well that makes sense if he is a real Russian living in Russia. I get it 100%. I didn't know that, never paid much attention and he seldom brags about it. what is to brag about living in a failed state. maybe he is even on the payroll. Who knows? Read or saw a news broadcast that the Russians employ more people to pass real fake news on social media than the entire numbers in the armed forces. Think about that for a second. That is an unbelievable fact. So if true and if the rocket is a real Russian living in Russia your point is 100% spot on. For sure he would be working against Hillary and for the candidate that Putin thinks he might be able to exploit. Naturally, what is good for Russia, is almost always not good for the US. Makes perfect sense.

on a lighter note, wasn't it brooks who claimed the Russians wanted HC to win. OMG that guy is the definite champ of the idiots.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

lol, I have you annoyed mr rocket. you better tell your superiors you need to learn a little about American history and politics.

continue my great friend.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

lol, I have you annoyed mr rocket.
    lie#1
    you better tell your superiors you need to learn a little about American history and politics.
    desperate advice based on a lie

my great friend.
    lie#2

Too easy really!

Here you go now...don't be shy

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Yep, thought he was a she. Laughs like a girl. Don't forget..........wipe from front to back.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Dwight and Books got this fat fuk's poster on their wall to whack off too! You right wing nut jobs love the greasy Christie camel toe!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Dwight and Books got this fat fuk's poster on their wall to whack off too! You right wing nut jobs love the greasy Christie camel toe!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yep, thought he was a she. Laughs like a girl. Don't forget..........wipe from front to back.
    PEDO rkelly is confusing child's laugh with female's one. HA what a scumbag...no wonder about a year ago, you were making memes here with the naked kids while thinking that it was a noble thing to do.

Such a lowlife!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

The Yankees have again designated first baseman Chris Carter for assignment, per a team announcement. He had previously been outrighted after a stint in DFA limbo, with New York bringing him back up to the big leagues just days later.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

who likes to use the word "triggered" OMG mr rocket you are triggered my friend, that is what naturally happens when you are really stupid. but if you are a real Russian you get a bit of a pass. but they should have trained you a little better, right? I mean you never speak about politics, never.

cool down mr rocket, so what you an idiot, tons of idiots on this forum. two of your besties are idiots.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ LOL lying skunk got embarrassed yet again and is now desperately trying to deflect and talk about some other nonsense.

This IMBECILE is way too predictable.

Yawn really.

DwightShrute

who likes to use the word "triggered" OMG mr rocket you are triggered my friend, that is what naturally happens when you are really stupid. but if you are a real Russian you get a bit of a pass. but they should have trained you a little better, right? I mean you never speak about politics, never.

cool down mr rocket, so what you an idiot, tons of idiots on this forum. two of your besties are idiots.
    ^^^^
    triggered

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^^^^
    triggered
    most definitely ...Lying SKUNK hates when people are laughing at him

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    PEDO rkelly is confusing child's laugh with female's one. HA what a scumbag...no wonder about a year ago, you were making memes here with the naked kids while thinking that it was a noble thing to do.

Such a lowlife!
    Don't forget to use the clockwise rotation with varying pressure.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Don't forget to use the clockwise rotation with varying pressure.
    Is that what you did with

YOUR SISTER's DIRTY ASS DILDO that you SNIFFED?

First 12345 ... Last