PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

US acting as Daesh air force in Syria: Analyst Tony Gosling,investigative journalist.

US acting as Daesh air force in Syria’

Tony Gosling, an investigative journalist, believes the United States is “absolutely making a mess” in Syria, adding that it is acting as “Daesh air force” in the war-torn Arab country.

This comes as newly-released figures show a record number of women and children lost their lives in US-led coalition air strikes in Syria and Iraq last month.

“I think it is becoming clear and clear to everybody that America is ISIS’s (Daesh) air force. They are on the ground, the Americans are in the air doing effectively the same job,” Gosling told Press TV in an interview on Thursday.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

US acting as Daesh air force in Syria’

Tony Gosling, an investigative journalist, believes the United States is “absolutely making a mess” in Syria, adding that it is acting as “Daesh air force” in the war-torn Arab country.

This comes as newly-released figures show a record number of women and children lost their lives in US-led coalition air strikes in Syria and Iraq last month.

“I think it is becoming clear and clear to everybody that America is ISIS’s (Daesh) air force. They are on the ground, the Americans are in the air doing effectively the same job,” Gosling told Press TV in an interview on Thursday.
    So obviously you are upset with Obama for putting us there.