nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Terrorist attack doesn't mean white or anything..it's a part of movement for an overall agenda.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Krakalakin lets call it a 'resistance' just for one night! I know you can!
    Sounds good, I'm easy

Resistance for 1 week

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Krakalakin lets call it a 'resistance' just for one night! I know you can!
    I'm watching a documentary on ww2, Omaha Beach etc.... makes all this drama today seem like a vacation

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm watching a documentary on ww2, Omaha Beach etc.... makes all this drama today seem like a vacation
    Oh yeah I hear ya man...and here we're worrying about some e-wars.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Just a hate crime against muslims
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave shaunovery 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Have they released the name of the terrorist yet?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Have they released the name of the terrorist yet?
    why don't you use Google, like you've claimed you know how

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Seen a video of the guy blowing a kiss to someone who was recording him. Also read that a witness said that the man claimed that his daughter was dead and he wanted them to kill him along with also saying that he "did his bit"

Don't know if this dipshit knows or not, but what he did was pretty pointless. If you are going to take out your frustrations by committing some vile act , why not go after the actual bad guys rather than just a bunch of innocent people in the street? The 1 person who died was an elderly man who was already being tended to for some type of medical emergency and is still unknown of his death was the result of the van attack.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Just a hate crime against muslims
    exactly what I proposed in my outlining of "Operation Donk", which is simply quit playing defense and turn start playing offense. For each innoncent a mooselum kills, kill 69 mooselums.....

when these pathetic terrorist fuks realize that for every one person they kill, 69 of them will die, we'll see their bravado begin to shrivel....

time to quit waiting and reacting, but to simply start cleaning house on mooselums..... put these curvy knife weilding fuks on the defense for a change.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Seen a video of the guy blowing a kiss to someone who was recording him. Also read that a witness said that the man claimed that his daughter was dead and he wanted them to kill him along with also saying that he "did his bit"

Don't know if this dipshit knows or not, but what he did was pretty pointless. If you are going to take out your frustrations by committing some vile act , why not go after the actual bad guys rather than just a bunch of innocent people in the street? The 1 person who died was an elderly man who was already being tended to for some type of medical emergency and is still unknown of his death was the result of the van attack.
    bullshit....

I saw some mooselum on tv outside the mosque, which formerly preached radical islam, asking how could this be done to "innocent mooselums".....

REALLY???? HOW COULD ANY NON-MOOSELUM DARE TO DO WHAT RADICAL MOOSELUMS DO to innocent poeple daily?????

fuk you.... very easy how it could happen, you sorry mother fkk'ers..... as in, we've had f'n enough of our innocent people and now we're going to start killin' yours......

to claim ignorance as to how this could happen is just f'n pathetic.....

the "innocent mooselums" have done nothing to stamp out the non-innocent mooselums in their midst, opting instead to write "have fun with your virgins in paradise" on social media and shit like that when they're killed by authorities......

you want this shit to stop, take care of your own community and root those fukkers out.... soon enough, these "innocent mooselums" who've done nothing but tacitly approve of their jihadist brothers will begin to make the ultimate sacrifice themselves for simply doing nothing......

fuk em
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Kermit

^^^ What I am saying is why stoop to their level? All this guy did was give an excuse for Liberals to use that white people are just as evil as these radical terrorists.

Like that piece of shit Dylan Roof. If he hated blacks so much, then why not take a drive down to the local ghetto and have a shoot out with some drug dealing gang bangers? Why kill a bunch of innocent church goers?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This bastard just gave the left their wet dream for a month. Radicals kill us, but one dumbass fights back and that's all they will talk about. Plus, they damn held the guy down and made sure he lived. MSNBC, CNN, etc. are giddy right now. I won't watch, but I assume it's the top story.

'Muslims attacked, but stay peaceful, and don't retaliate.'

Some shit like that.

They take the high road, as ISIS, the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, and all the rest would love to kill us Western Civilization folk. Fckin assholes shooting our soldiers in Afghanistan when we are trying to help them. Just end the damn war. Let them rot, or drop a damn bomb on them. Sick of being the world police.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Reverse logic can be applied to the statement above. All the terrorists do is give Cons more shit to talk about shit.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    This bastard just gave the left their wet dream for a month. Radicals kill us, but one dumbass fights back and that's all they will talk about. Plus, they damn held the guy down and made sure he lived.
    Not that I don't agree with them beating the shit out of the guy, but they did a number on him while he was being held down. Also seen a video of him getting kicked in the head.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=763_1497837640

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not that I don't agree with them beating the shit out of the guy, but they did a number on him while he was being held down. Also seen a video of him getting kicked in the head.

Nice. See, I had no clue because the media told me they just held him down.

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Kermit

There was some type of attack in Paris that just got thwarted.

Kermit

The 47-year-old suspect has been identified as Darren Osborne. Osborne reportedly lives in Cardiff, Wales with his wife and four children.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

They just had that Islamic terrorist march yesterday in London after all these attacks just a couple weeks ago.

Auto Donk

probably an instinctive act once presented with a line of camel jockies right in front of him.....

I used to have to quell that instinct myself on friday afternoon when hundreds of mooselums gathered beneath my loft in the parking lot behind Hakeem's Islamic D'waah center next door to my residence at the Bayou lofts.....

My sixth floor loft was such an excellent sniper's lair to spray the hundreds of cabs below with bullets..... I almost always had to invite a babe or two over at 1:30 pm on Fridays, so I'd be occupied with other activities and thus keep my guns locked in the gun safe....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Payback... Muslims are out control in England, even a few interviewed after this mosque attack with their Muslim beards were spewing hate comments in the media.. Saying they didn't call this a terrorist attack because he was white.. Bla Bla Bla....

One person died in this attack and the Muslim leadership are going nuts, the media was covering this all day yesterday and today and I'm seeing more sympathy being poured out in the media directed towards the Muslim communities then I did with other recent terrorist attacks..

Media still so sensitive not to offend the Muslims.. Continued Muslim tolerance is getting innocent people killed and raped in the UK..

Auto Donk

good ol sniper's lair:

I was on the far right of the buiding, possessing four windows direclty over the cab-laden parkin' lot behind the islamc center:

packerd_00

Jibby the government has not tried at all to fix the problem from what I can see,they didn't put a stop to that march yesterday which was pretty stupid in my opinion,people have had enough of the Islamic bullshit everywhere.

Kermit

I was pretty shocked to hear how many acid attacks have taken place in the UK in the last few years. I read that at least one takes place every day.

Auto Donk

ah yes, here you can see the "fish in a barrell" impact of my lair positioned above Akeem's gated parking lot at the rear of the islamic center.... On Friday afternoons, the entire parking lot would be full of cabs, even double/triple parked in the driving lanes around the slots, such that it would have been impossible to escape due to the traffic jam once shots started to ring out.......

packerd_00

I was pretty shocked to hear how many acid attacks have taken place in the UK in the last few years. I read that at least one takes place every day.
    If you talk to guys that live in Muslim areas,theyll tell you some scary shit that goes on that doesn't get mentioned on CNN news.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Jibby the government has not tried at all to fix the problem from what I can see,they didn't put a stop to that march yesterday which was pretty stupid in my opinion,people have had enough of the Islamic bullshit everywhere.
    Yep, revolution coming soon if this continues.. Tolerance is getting Brits killed.. Should jail or deport all Muslims voicing hate openly..

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Donker - just make sure u stoop to their level and shoot the women and children first then its ok.

packerd_00

Brits are finally waking up!
    Simple as that

Auto Donk

wow! the video below would've been filmed directly below my unit if I'd still lived at the Bayou Lofts.....

I can assure you one thing, I don't give a fuk who's religion you're pimpin, you start blaring shit out of a megaphone beneath my house, and interupt a session I'm having with a babe, I'm going to declare war on your ass, no matter what diety you're yelling about.....

fukkers are damn lucky I didn't live above this shit anymore.....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    One person died in this attack and the Muslim leadership are going nuts, the media was covering this all day yesterday and today and I'm seeing more sympathy being poured out in the media directed towards the Muslim communities then I did with other recent terrorist attacks..

Media still so sensitive not to offend the Muslims.. Continued Muslim tolerance is getting innocent people killed and raped in the UK..
    Part and parcel...

White Christian hero handing out bottles

packerd_00

Yep, revolution coming soon if this continues.. Tolerance is getting Brits killed.. Should jail or deport all Muslims voicing hate openly..

Yeah how about they don't let Isis soldiers reenter the country,how about they crackdown on all the Extremist Mosques,we cant even ban the f@cking burka in are country because the government is so scared of the backlash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...boy-death.html

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah how about they don't let Isis soldiers reenter the country,how about they crackdown on all the Extremist Mosques,we cant even ban the f@cking burka in are country because the government is so scared of the backlash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...boy-death.html
    Amen brother!! I'm with you on this..

Should have never let in so many Muslims in the first place, that's one religion that you don't let in.. So foolish and irresponsible for our liberal leaders to let them into our civilized Countries..

Auto Donk

Amen brother!! I'm with you on this..

Should have never let in so many Muslims in the first place, that's one religion that you don't let in.. So foolish and irresponsible for our liberal leaders to let them into our civilized Countries..

this old ho looks like the type that probably has to settle for some dune dick, thus the protection of those dusty-nuts bastards......

f'n old ho

First 12345 Last