Rusty Bucket$
    Rusty Bucket$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Absolute Pound Play

Take the Nats on the overnight line before it jumps big tomorrow. You will not get a better line than -150 tomorrow. I am a diehard Mets fan and follow this team closely. They will not win tomorrow. Period. These teams are trending so far from one another it's scary. Cespedes is heading to the DL and their lineup is dog shyt without him, not to mention everybody is struggling at the plate as it is. Scherzer has absolutely OWNED the Mets and the entire NL East over the last 2 years. Nats are 9-1 in their last 10, sweeping the mets last weekend on the road, while the Mets are 1-9 in their last 10 while just being swept by the fukkin Braves. I hate fading my own teams but this is too good to pass up. Might throw a nickel on it which is big for me. Pound this

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

No locks in bases

Rusty Bucket$

Not saying it is a lock but it is goddamn close. I see your posts, you usually like value correct? Well this is a favorite with lots and lots of value. Trends, recent play, pitchers numbers against Mets all points to the Nats.

Rusty Bucket$

This line will close at around -180 tomorrow. Degrom is a great pitcher but that's all they have going for them right now

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Funny how many times I have seen teams win when everything on paper was against them. Good Luck.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

A few of the mets guys granderson Bruce Reyes and Conforto hit Scherzer well. Nats still should win but at -150+ this is an easy pass.

Rusty Bucket$

Reyes and Granderson can't hit themselves out of a paper bag right now. I'm telling you the way this team is playing right now getting Scherzer and the Nats rolling at home for -150 against an abysmal team is a bargain, as ridiculous as that may sound. The only edge you can give the Mets is MAYBE the bullpen and that's questionable as well

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nats pounding the ball
    I have been taking them a lot lately

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I have been taking them a lot lately

Rusty Bucket$

Take them before the line climbs higher. Already moved 12 cents since last night

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I thought the same thing with fading the yanks last night and I got destroyed

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

The Nats have nothing to play for in this game. They are in 1st place, have already embarrassed the Mets many times, and on paper and in the standings they are clearly the better team and should win this game easy. Therefore, they might "phone it in" tonight behind Scherzer, assuming that he will win the game on his own. Whenever that happens, the classic "trap game" is set. I try not to bet on teams that are not equally motivated as their opponent.

Also, Mets have a much better bullpen than the Nats. If DeGrom keeps this game within one or two runs heading into the 7th (which is very likely), the Mets could sneak this at the end. Nats bullpen is over 5.50 ERA in the last 10 games.

Rusty Bucket$

You can't say that the Nats have nothing to play for. It's April baseball and they do not like the Mets. The motivation will be there. Bryce is playing for a contract and Daniel murphy has revenge on his mind everytime he steps on the field against the Mets. Jose Reyes said in a statement last night that this team feels that the game is OVER if they fall behind by a run or 2. He literally said that. Although I respect your opinion, I couldn't disagree more. The Nats want to bury the Mets in April. Kinda similar to what the Mets did in 15'. Plenty of motivation for them and the Nats offense is absolutely rolling. As a team when the bats are red hot you don't just take a night off against your bitter rivals because your ace is on the hill. Scherzer owns NL East teams and the Mets offense is nonexistent right now, nevermind the fact that Cespedes is on the DL. Degrom might keep it close for a bit but the Mets lose this game by 2 or 3

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I hope ur right buckets

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I'm gonna pound it. Don't let me down.

Edit: Awwww $hit, Rusty's join date is 3/29/17.
    Last edited by JMobile; 04-28-17 at 09:41 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

a lot of good plays today

POUND ONES TOO

NBA ALSO

Rusty Bucket$

This is one of those plays today. Have faith

ManOfValue

Nats -170 right now. Total just got bet up strong too. The play here might be nats team total over 3.5 -125.

Rusty Bucket$

It'll end up sitting around -180 before game time

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

Nothing to play for!!! Thats the best ive heard in years. It april, not october

frankyyv24
    frankyyv24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

jjgold agrees.....fading for sure.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

i like it rusty , gl sir.

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Nothing to play for!!! Thats the best ive heard in years. It april, not october
    Hey jacka$$, the Nats were in first place most of last year and all of this year. They are used to it. They are on cruise control and may not take this game seriously tonight. Or at least not as seriously as the Mets, who need every possible win already this early in the season.

H-Diesel503
    H-Diesel503's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2361

Mets are big time struggling and Nats got hot bats. Riding the hot streak until it ends.

Rusty Bucket$

No debating that the Mets need this game desperately but that hardly means they will get the job done. This team is struggling. Badly. And I disagree with the point that the Nats don't need to take it seriously. They are aware of what the Mets are capable of doing down the road with their pitching staff. There is no reason why they'd feel comfortable enough to take it easy. This team wants to bury the Mets. These teams don't like each other and they will not go easy on them or have mercy in a late April game. The Nats win this game.

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Bucket$ View Post
    No debating that the Mets need this game desperately but that hardly means they will get the job done. This team is struggling. Badly. And I disagree with the point that the Nats don't need to take it seriously. They are aware of what the Mets are capable of doing down the road with their pitching staff. There is no reason why they'd feel comfortable enough to take it easy. This team wants to bury the Mets. These teams don't like each other and they will not go easy on them or have mercy in a late April game. The Nats win this game.
    I don't disagree that the Nats should take this game easily. But I have been burned on motivation plays repeatedly. The Nats just came off a road trip. They're comfortably in first and have no reason to think they cant win the division whenever they want to "turn it on." Now home with thier wives, girlfriends, groupies, parties, etc, and a Cy Young pitcher on the mound. I can see them swinging on the first pitch tonight to move this game along. Just trying to get HRs to pad their stats, etc. I still might bet on the Nats though. I am just waiting on one more variable to come in, and that will tell me whether to bet them or not.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Moneyline barely moved which may indicate big money on NY. Good luck to you, number seems right to me.

Rusty Bucket$

I'm actually really surprised about that. It was moving quick this morning, got up to -168 then started to drift back down, went back up, drift back down. Interesting. Degrom can keep this team in it by himself if he's on but he has very little room for error in my opinion.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

I see you decided to pull the trigger.

This has a one-run win written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    I don't disagree that the Nats should take this game easily. But I have been burned on motivation plays repeatedly. The Nats just came off a road trip. They're comfortably in first and have no reason to think they cant win the division whenever they want to "turn it on." Now home with thier wives, girlfriends, groupies, parties, etc, and a Cy Young pitcher on the mound. I can see them swinging on the first pitch tonight to move this game along. Just trying to get HRs to pad their stats, etc. I still might bet on the Nats though. I am just waiting on one more variable to come in, and that will tell me whether to bet them or not.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I'm in.

I love Pound Plays.

ManOfValue

Nats price over blown because they went to Colorado and scored like 15 a game. Serious money on the Mutts right now. Scherzer down to -135.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I'm seeing the line at -132 with my local. Should I go all in? Lol

Rusty Bucket$

Wow that's a little worrisome. I just don't see it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Personally I don't like playing on teams off a road trip that ends at coors for a number of reasons. Don't even know how teams fare in that spot just have a lot of reasons for why it wouldn't be best time to back a team.. either way gl

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Nats +113 in-game 2nd inning

12 Last