BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Bump.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    No I was somebody before I got here. Don't be defensive about being a BDNP that can't afford a $100/year for charity.
    You live in the US, correct?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Ok BigFruit, I will lay it out for you.

If you don't live in the US, you cannot get Pro status by making a donation. I would have been more than happy to donate to Angelman (in fact, I have, with no benefit to myself aside from the benefit of knowing that I helped out).

I have been a Pro and don't need to sign up with a new book to get Pro status again.

One thing i can can tell you, is that there are a lot better posters here, who have contributed ted a hell of a lot more than you have, that you would consider BDNP's. The fact that you think your Pro status buys you anything....just tells everyone what a tool you really are.

PS, never fukkin' heard of you pal.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Typical useless BDNP response. Just keep on keeping on with your Broke Dikk self and your useless dribble on the forum.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Typical useless BDNP response. Just keep on keeping on with your Broke Dikk self and your useless dribble on the forum.
    A typical response when somebody cannot make a proper argument. 'I am correct....because'.

No problem with people that decide to be a Pro, and when I was Pro I had no issue with anyone that wasn't....you clearly work in a dead end job with no responsibility, and have a family that probably keeeps you on the bottom of the totem pole. You feel that your 'Pro' status is something where you have finally achieved something.

Congratulations.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

LOL you get dumber by the post NoNuts!

Obviously I hit a nerve and you have some insecurity issues or you wouldn't keep posting. I have no idea why you are posting in a thread asking about being a PRO when you're a Broke Dikk in the first place.

As far as a job, I don't have one. I have a Career, a long and distinguished one as many on here know.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

LOL you get dumber by the post NoNuts!

Obviously I hit a nerve and you have some insecurity issues or you wouldn't keep posting. I have no idea why you are posting in a thread asking about being a PRO when you're a Broke Dikk in the first place.

As far as a job, I don't have one. I have a Career, a long and distinguished one as many on here know.
    As long and distinguished as your **** I am sure.

My issue, and the reason that I responded, was that you took an unfair shot at a group of posters that I am a part of. Why would I not share my opinion of your post? That's what this is all about you moron.

You say that anyone that isn't a Pro cannot afford the $100 donation to charity....that is completely and totally untrue. I donated to Angelman three weeks ago....on my own, not to become a Pro.

So, tell me how I am a a BDNP (hilarious that you heard one guy say this once and jumped on his bandwagon). Show me where I can donate to become a Pro (doesn't work that way). Show me where anyone that isn't a Pro brings less to this board.

Show me where my logic breaks down in any way and I will admit you have a point....but you won't, because you can't.

First 12