kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Uh yeah, they said thats what started it all, where have you been.
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

So liberals are all for human rights and such, yet when people are being slaughtered, a liberal President just let it happen and now liberals hang on tweets from 4 years ago

K

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

great opportunity to buy the dip tomorrow

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

From NY Times:

The Pentagon informed Russian military officials, through its established deconfliction channel, of the strike before the launching of the missiles, the official said, with American officials knowing when they did that that Russian authorities may well have alerted the Assad regime. “With a lot of Tomahawks flying, we didn’t want to hit any Russian planes,” he said.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its sad we have people on this soil who are partial and blindly follow another man, its downright disgusting. There is hypocrisy in everything Trump does, but they let everything slide as usual.
    I think it's sad that no matter what he does if there is a thread about Trump jtoler and d2bets are going to be in that thread criticizing him and those who support anything he says or does. You two are clones of those clowns who had protest signs made up with a blank space left for the name of the Trump Supreme Court nominee to be filled in as soon as they found out his name.

There is a big difference between sitting back letting a country's men fight each other and watching helpless children twisting in agony from chemical attacks.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 04-06-17 at 10:03 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Take it easy on him, he's a college drop out
    I'd rather be a college dropout due to success trading stocks than a nurse who is addicted to pills. How many do you usually steal out of the patient's bottles? Just enough they won't notice?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

The main problem with attacking Syria, is that if you attack Assad, then you are in a way teaming up with ISIS. ISIS has been at war with Syria for the last 3 years. So if you do actually topple Assad's government, that leaves ISIS in control. Unless the US decides to say there forever. Same thing that happened in Iraq, would happen in Syria. Once the US leave, the strongest will take over.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We had to do something

Now every month we find out how bad Obama was

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Glad Hillary wasn't president for this. She probably would have found some Christian Youtube video that provoked Assad to do this.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Also, remember Obama's "Red Line"

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I think it's sad that no matter what he does if there is a thread about Trump jtoler and mac4lyfe are going to be in that thread criticizing him and those who support anything he says or does. You two are clones of those clowns who had protest signs made up with a blank space left for the name of the Trump Supreme Court nominee to be filled in as soon as they found out his name.
    Where the fukk did you read me criticizing Trump? Did you drop out of grade school? Reading is not your strong suit. I support my president and I support Trump. Fukk off you shill.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I'd rather be a college dropout due to success trading stocks than a nurse who is addicted to pills. How many do you usually steal out of the patient's bottles? Just enough they won't notice?

I buy my pills on the dark web, thank you very much

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

That is 4 years ago, he wasn't even a candidate. Were chemical weapons being used then?

Go suck Obama's balls, oh wait...he doesn't have any
    Lol what an piece of shit u are. he tweets that shit a hundred different ways and u still find a way to support him lol. I can only hope he reinstates the draft so u fuk heads could hide most likely like your fathers did.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Trump should have announced a 'line in the sand'

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Lol what an piece of shit u are. he tweets that shit a hundred different ways and u still find a way to support him lol. I can only hope he reinstates the draft so u fuk heads could hide most likely like your fathers did.
    "what AN piece of shit you are"

you don't even know how to use A and AN

your opinion obviously matters to me and I care about it, please file a complaint in the box

Mac4Lyfe

Tillerson with some strong comments towards Russia? Shit getting very interesting...

He might want to cancel his trip to Russia next week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Russians were​ on the base?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I do question tho why every foreign government has been ok with genocide in Syria and other places as long as bombs, ammunition or even your garden variety machete (used for decapitation) are used.

But, use "chemical" weapons, and suddenly that crosses the line? I don't get it. It was the same rationale for invading Iraq. Why are people ok with using any type of weapon to kill people on a mass scale - but using chemical weapons merits an international response? I don't understand. Weapons are weapons. If I was trying to win a war, I'd use the best weapons I could to win the war in as short of time as possible. Nothing different than when Truman dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japan.

So enlighten me? Why are chemical weapons so bad? It could be the new age of warfare. Spray gas on people and limit your own casualities. We've used the gas chamber to execute people. Why is it wrong in war? Especially other country's wars? Would starving people be more humane? Plenty of governments, especially in Africa, control the food supply and let their own people starve to death. No one says a word. But chemical weapons? That's a crisis? I don't get it. Death is death.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I do question tho why every foreign government has been ok with genocide in Syria and other places as long as bombs, ammunition or even your garden variety machete (used for decapitation) are used.

But, use "chemical" weapons, and suddenly that crosses the line? I don't get it. It was the same rationale for invading Iraq. Why are people ok with using any type of weapon to kill people on a mass scale - but using chemical weapons merits an international response? I don't understand. Weapons are weapons. If I was trying to win a war, I'd use the best weapons I could to win the war in as short of time as possible. Nothing different than when Truman dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japan.

So enlighten me? Why are chemical weapons so bad? It could be the new age of warfare. Spray gas on people and limit your own casualities. We've used the gas chamber to execute people. Why is it wrong in war? Especially other country's wars? Would starving people be more humane? Plenty of governments, especially in Africa, control the food supply and let their own people starve to death. No one says a word. But chemical weapons? That's a crisis? I don't get it. Death is death.
    LOL! CIA-planned Syrian regime change has gone awry when Russians decided to entertain them. If not for Russians, they would have changed the regime via IS or Alqaida. Well, they're the main culprit of 500k+ Syrian lives. What they wanted gas pipelines via Syria into Europe.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave bhoor 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

"what AN piece of shit you are"

you don't even know how to use A and AN

your opinion obviously matters to me and I care about it, please file a complaint in the box
    Please President Trump reinstate the draft an get this pussy to fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Dropping bombs!!!! This is long over due.. Get these Arab leaders in line!!! America is no joke now with Trump!!! MAGA!!!

Points Awarded:

miltonschwartz gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I've worked with Special Nuclear Weapons and chemical weapons and undoubtedly, chemical weapons were much, much harder to work with. Radioactive material can be easily detected and it can be shielded from harmful effects. It is almost impossible to hide a significant amount of fissile material. Chemical weapons are not easily detected (some will kill you the moment you smell it), very easy to hide and transport, does not decay plus all it takes is a few drops in a water supply to destroy an entire aquifer. You could store chemicals in a small vial, you can also solidify it in a small container and liquefy it later extremely easy. We use to get some strange shit from universities and companies that did not know what to do with crazy chemicals they created. We had to use robots to work with chemical weapons, while I could easily manage radiation. We would put the chemicals in a borosilicate glass and put them in casks buried several hundred feet in stable clay caverns. Chemicals do not have a half life like nuclear material that decay over time. These chemicals have to be stored forever.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

BTW, you guys supporting Trump's action tonight are also supporting Hillary. She told Trump today do this earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/vid...6215103398512/

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Where the fukk did you read me criticizing Trump? Did you drop out of grade school? Reading is not your strong suit. I support my president and I support Trump.
    Ok if you say so. Post #19 didn't seem like it. You have to understand what you are thinking isn't always clear in what you write, but acknowledged so I'm editing to put d2bets in your place who probably deserves it the most.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

I think it's sad that no matter what he does if there is a thread about Trump jtoler and mac4lyfe are going to be in that thread criticizing him and those who support anything he says or does. You two are clones of those clowns who had protest signs made up with a blank space left for the name of the Trump Supreme Court nominee to be filled in as soon as they found out his name.

There is a big difference between sitting back letting a country's men fight each other and watching helpless children twisting in agony from chemical attacks.
    I am gonna call a spade and space dlow. We all know jtoler is a lost cause in that he will always criticize Trump no matter what. mac4lyfe on the other hand, while being set dead against Trump during the election, he has made it perfectly clear after Nov 8th that he will support the POTUS. He loves his country. Doesn't mean he won't criticize him if warranted, but he's not a snowflake like so many others. No need to mention names, we all know who they are.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

BTW, you guys supporting Trump's action tonight are also supporting Hillary. She told Trump today do this earlier today.

Why didn't she tell Obama to do it with his red line nonsense?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I am gonna call a spade and space dlow. We all know jtoler is a lost cause in that he will always criticize Trump no matter what. mac4lyfe on the other hand, while being set dead against Trump during the election, he has made it perfectly clear after Nov 8th that he will support the POTUS. He loves his country. Doesn't mean he won't criticize him if warranted, but he's not a snowflake like so many others. No need to mention names, we all know who they are.
    That's fine, I haven't paid attention to his posts since Trump won and I interpreted post 19 different than what he intended. My bad

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

That's fine, I haven't paid attention to his posts since Trump won and I interpreted post 19 different than what he intended. My bad

its all good man. Just pointing out my opinion on what I remember.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The people spoke and I believe in our democratic process. I never wanted Hillary to win either so it really wasn't a big deal to me but now that I think back on everything, he was the better choice. I think he's doing a pretty damn good job thus far considering how divided we were. I believe he really wants the country to all work together. He's a very hard worker and is open to listen to many people. I really like that he invites companies and organizations from many different sectors to get a feel of the pulse of this country.

No president is going to get it all right. They try to do the best they can with what they have in front of them. I damn sure wouldn't want the job as they put their lives and the lives of others on the line every day. That's a lot of pressure and a huge responsibility. I respect and appreciate EVERY POTUS including Nixon. Say what you want about any of them, they ALL loved this country, did what they thought was best and put their lives on the line for it. That's a lot more than most of us would do.

I very rarely criticize military actions by any president. I know they have information that I don't have and can make a much more informed decision than me sitting on my couch.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Its Syria, nobody gives a fukk. Until it's Russia, its business as usual.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    military industrial complex......
    Its the Repub Mission Statement.

You dont ask for 60+ Billion to "beef" up your military unless you want to use it.

As they say ,,you do not put on a condom unless you plan to penetrate.

Well at least I won my bet,,that Trump will get us involved in some conflict. Its just the repub way.

But 50 missiles at one site? Either those missiles do not do much damage or someone has small hands,,cough cough

BTW the Russians have been using that airbase for some time now,,I am 100% sure they were tipped off before the first missile was shot off.

I have never seen the degree of hypocrisy in any one person as I have witnessed now with Trump. UNREAL.

Btw ,,this airstrike is long overdue. Trump has made the right call here.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh and my investments have done very, very well the last few months. I have zero complaints...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So then everyone still salty over the election results that I've been seeing on Facebook and various forums bashing Trump for this attack and calling it a "Political Stunt" are just as bad then.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    you do not put on a condom unless you plan to Fukk.
    JJ disagrees with this statement...

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13603

That is 4 years ago, he wasn't even a candidate. Were chemical weapons being used then?

Go suck Obama's balls, oh wait...he doesn't have any
    We should have just drawn another red line.

First 12345 ... Last