klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Embiid out and now Okafor is questionable. The entire team has been playing better, especially on defense but there's no way I can bet on them without The Process in the lineup.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Jibby Iverson had an amazing career. He didn't have a short career by any stretch for a guy his size. The beating that guy took every game....Incredible he was even able to dominate as long as he did. Easily the best 6 foot player in nba history. I can't believe ppl compare Isiah Thomas to A.I. LOL.

Embiid being compared to Bynum? Bynum sucked bro. He was a presence down low for a bit. He couldn't shoot. Couldn't put the ball on the floor. He never got dimes. He only played D when he felt like it. The only reason Bynum was even decent for a bit is because Bryant shit on him every single day in practice, and used to rage at him. Those are the rumors. Bryant used to unleash on the kid everyday.

Once Bryant started fading a bit, with the achilles and what not, it's not a surprise that Bynum's career went down hill. And he eventually never even played again. Loser.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Embiid out and now Okafor is questionable. The entire team has been playing better, especially on defense but there's no way I can bet on them without The Process in the lineup.
    Yep, Blake Griffin is back in the line up also for the Clippers as well.. Can't bet it... Clippers probably win..

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/griffi...4454--nba.html

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Jibby Iverson had an amazing career. He didn't have a short career by any stretch for a guy his size. The beating that guy took every game....Incredible he was even able to dominate as long as he did. Easily the best 6 foot player in nba history. I can't believe ppl compare Isiah Thomas to A.I. LOL.

Embiid being compared to Bynum? Bynum sucked bro. He was a presence down low for a bit. He couldn't shoot. Couldn't put the ball on the floor. He never got dimes. He only played D when he felt like it. The only reason Bynum was even decent for a bit is because Bryant shit on him every single day in practice, and used to rage at him. Those are the rumors. Bryant used to unleash on the kid everyday.

Once Bryant started fading a bit, with the achilles and what not, it's not a surprise that Bynum's career went down hill. And he eventually never even played again. Loser.
    Iverson did have a long career but I was referring to his short window of greatness.. He bounced around the league alot at the tail end of his career... His skill set dropped off rapidly as his body was falling apart..

Also Iverson was way better the Isiah Thomas and a closer comparison would maybe be Kyre Irving.. Still I take A.I. in his prime over any 6 foot player in the league today and it wouldn't even be a hard choice to make.. I also don't believe Iverson was 6 feet tall even though he was listed as that.. More like 5'10 or 5'11 tops..

He was a bit of a thug though in real life, very ghetto, low IQ, Corn rows, tats up his ass, gold chains and what not.. With that being said he was prone to rebel against authority, had very little discipline on or off the court.. Not exactly a great roll model for little kids in other words either..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-17 at 03:36 PM.

JimmyWoo
    JimmyWoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

who could Philly reasonably aquire for okafor that would be a stellar addition to the leathality of embiid Simmons noel illysova saric covington and mcconell?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cardiac kids.. Another game down big and another comeback win.. Philly fans must be appreciating this play of late!!! Missing key players like Abiid and Okafor, doesn't matter..

Down 20 early in the 3rd and they come back and beat the Clippers.. Impressive once again.. Clippers were on a back to back and probably ran out of gas but still.. Philly was down 20 in the 3rd at one point..

Philly could be the best live betting team in the NBA right now, just wait til they get down by 10 or more points at home and play them to win on the ML...

Can make major bank if you've been doing that..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Jibby this team is free money right now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They have good player men

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jibby this team is free money right now
    Yep.. I'm gonna keep bumping your thread with every comeback win Lakerboy until they lose...

Shiiits getting real......
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Philly travels into Milwaukee tonight to face the Bucks on a back to back and still no Embiid and Okafor.. Philly playing on the road now and not at home now... +11 points is the spread.. Hmmmm?

Philly did beat the Bucks 10 days ago by a good margin but that game was in Philly with all their players..

I wouldn't be shocked if Philly wins the game out right or gets blown by 25 points.. I'm gonna take Philly again and the +11 on the road and roll the dice!! Fock it!!!!

$110.00 $100.00 Pending 1/25/17 8:05pm NBA Basketball 507 Philadelphia 76ers +11 -110* vs Milwaukee Bucks

If Philly is down big early I'll live bet them on the ML also for small..

lakerboy

No jibby. Tonight the sixers get blown out.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWoo View Post
    who could Philly reasonably aquire for okafor that would be a stellar addition to the leathality of embiid Simmons noel illysova saric covington and mcconell?
    They might be able to get Crabbe from Portland for Okafor. Boston will give you Bradley but they want Noel not Okafor, they need a shot blocker in the middle. I think Okafor will get moved at the deadline but for a mid 1st round pick at best. Sixers don't want to acquire old vets who hog the ball, they want youth speed and defense along with outside shooting.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We'll see? You could be right.. Still this Philly team has been winning, showing heart, battling and staying in games.. They surprise me with every comeback win.. They are playing well right now, could they get blown sure, but I'm not betting on that..

Kinda liking the over now more then anything else the more I think about this match up..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Philly was down 10 early but now up 12 late in the 3rd quarter now.. +600 ML was Philly before the game....

Not sure if they will hold on for the win tonight but they are looking good to cover that +11 so far.. ..

Cardiac kids doing it again on the road...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/philadel...ks-2017012515/

Goat Milk

Jibby who would you compare Embiid to?

I honestly see a lot of Hakeem in his game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby who would you compare Embiid to?

I honestly see a lot of Hakeem in his game.
    Hakeem was sick can't go there just yet.. I compare him to Bynum in the injury department and in basic skill set, but he's quicker of foot..

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I like what the 6ers are doing. If they can get Okafor to play up to his potential and Simmons play as expected WATCH OUT. Boston and Toronto has reached their peak. God knows when the Knicks will be relevant again.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Iverson leading that terrible Sixers team to the finals has to be one of the greatest achievements ever. Aaron mckie? Eric snow? Matt Geiger? Tyrone Hill? I can't even remember most of the scrubs on that team

LockAurelius
    LockAurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Iverson leading that terrible Sixers team to the finals has to be one of the greatest achievements ever. Aaron mckie? Eric snow? Matt Geiger? Tyrone Hill? I can't even remember most of the scrubs on that team
    They had the Mountain Mutumbo at center. That was a great defensive team.

Goat Milk

Bynum was a post up player strictly and sucked on defense. Embiid can shoot jumpers. 3s. He has a dreamshake. Embiid can pass. Embiid locks down the paint. Embiid can even dribble a bit. Andrew Bynum was never a good player. Bryant made him his slave for a coupe years. Then threw his ass outta the league after he became useless. Embiid feels like an all time great big man if he stays healthy. Demarcus Cousins is far above him at the moment though. Cousins is a guaranteed Hall of Famer if he doesn't get injured.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bynum was a post up player strictly and sucked on defense. Embiid can shoot jumpers. 3s. He has a dreamshake. Embiid can pass. Embiid locks down the paint. Embiid can even dribble a bit. Andrew Bynum was never a good player. Bryant made him his slave for a coupe years. Then threw his ass outta the league after he became useless. Embiid feels like an all time great big man if he stays healthy. Demarcus Cousins is far above him at the moment though. Cousins is a guaranteed Hall of Famer if he doesn't get injured.
    Yep, there you go Goat, maybe a trimmed down Demarcus Cousins would be a better comparison.. Can't argue that..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Are we all taking Philly tonight against Houston at home?

Lines opened with Philly +8 and now it's at +6...

ML odds are adjusting now as well for Philly unfortunately...

Count me in anyways -

$117.00 $100.00 Pending 1/27/17 8:05pm NBA Basketball 852 Philadelphia 76ers +8 -117* vs Houston Rockets

$40.00 $98.00 Pending 1/27/17 8:05pm NBA Basketball 852 Philadelphia 76ers +245* vs Houston Rockets

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-27-17 at 01:58 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Philly was down 10 early but came back and now even up at halftime... http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/houston-...rs-2017012720/

Got live betting on the ML when Philly was down ten?

Not sure if Philly is gonna win this game out right but the odds are huge on those live betting situations and I'd say it's probably a 50/50 shot this Philly team always comes back and wins.. Recent trends indicate that anyways... They are at home also tonight..

We will see???

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Larry Brown .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Philly covered and tried to come back and win it tonight but didn't have enough fire power to keep up or slow down James Harden and the Houston Rockets..

The magic ends tonight...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Embiid OUT tonight @ Chicago

jjgold

Phila players always hurt it is why they will never be good

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Phila players always hurt it is why they will never be good
    rest

Goat Milk

Phily is a playoff team next year

jjgold

Goater call
    Me

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Hey, here’s lovable galoot Joel Embiid saying “penetrate LaVar Ball” on Instagram Live:

Today the NBA announced that Embiid has been fined $10,000 for “using inappropriate language on social media.”

First 12