captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Rollover for Freeplay bonuses = Deposit + Winnings from the freeplay

@LBwolf all books calculate your completed rollover based on the lower of the risk/win amount of each bet.

Yup i know that OP i was just wondering about the rollover amount itself . If he deposited $290 where are they coming up with $19500 not $13920 ? In what he did for the rollover amount so far just to keep it simple i just did the total amount but you are right it would be the lesser amount. Hew even said if he bet $275 he would get $250 and that would count towards the rollover. Here is a picture of a Tugboat.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yup i know that OP i was just wondering about the rollover amount itself . If he deposited $290 where are they coming up with $19500 not $13920 ?
    Ha... one of us is not understanding the other here. I hope it is you.

$290 (deposit) + $928.75 (winnings from freeplay) x 16 = $19500

I don't know how much he won from the freeplay but did ask him on the previous page if this calc looked correct.

And thanks for the tug

LBwolf
    LBwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

History

« PREVFrom 1/16/17 to 1/22/17

Select Week This Week 1 Weeks ago 2 Weeks ago 3 Weeks ago 4 Weeks ago 5 Weeks ago 6 Weeks ago 7 Weeks ago 8 Weeks ago 9 Weeks ago 10 Weeks ago 11 Weeks ago 12 Weeks ago
    Beginning Of Week Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Total
    WIN/LOSS - -70 400 - - - - - 330
    CASH IN/OUT - - - - - - - - -
    BALANCE 4,109.17 4,039.17 4,439.17 4,439.17 4,439.17 4,439.17 4,439.17 4,439.17 4,439.17

Beginning Of Week Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Total
    WIN/LOSS - 1,130.17 360 -356.31 820.71 500 664.6 700 3,819.17
    CASH IN/OUT - 290 - - - - - - 290
    BALANCE 0 1,420.17 1,780.17 1,423.86 2,244.57 2,744.57 3,409.17 4,109.17 4,109.17
    I am telling the truth as you can see the Numbers and Figures from Above...And Acptrobey...Your right with your opinion. Somehow they figured my Roll Over Figure to be 19,522 before I can cash out from a 290 deposit with 16X Roll Over with no mention of bonus factoring in. Now I Have 10,284 according to their Records as they take the lower amount of a bet, not the Risk Amount. I still have to play 9238 in Action, taking the lower amount, before I can Cash OUt....Complete Bush League...I will copy and paste the email I got from Account Rep with no mention of bonus amount being included in email...

LBwolf

Subject: BetMania

Hello,

My name is Caesar, I am an account manager at BetMania and I am
    here to assist you with anything. Our customer service team is
    available 24/7 as well in case I am not here.

BONUSES:

200% Free Play Bonus ($200 - $1,500, 16X rollover, 2 week hold)

100% Cash Bonus on Tuesdays & Wednesdays ($300-$1,000, 18X
    rollover, 2 week hold)

Deposit Options:

Bitcoin, **, **, ****/**********, Upaycard,
    Check/***********, & ***************

We process same day payouts and up to $4k per week. There are
    multiple methods available for you to collect your winnings. We
    also offer you 1 free payout every 30 calendar days.

You can find more about bonuses and rules by visiting our website:
    www.betmania.ag

We are recommended by:

Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything, I will be more
    than happy to assist you.

Kindest regards,

Caesar Garcia

BetMania Sales Manager
    www.betmania.ag

1-888-40-MANIA (ext. 7531)

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

I haven't experienced a problem with them. They have been good to me, followed through with their word on every bonus I have taken. I do get everything in writing through email or chat though, I never deposit based on a phone call, it's always followed up in a way that I can document it better, just in case. I'm working on a 100% cash bonus at the moment.

captrobey

Ha... one of us is not understanding the other here. I hope it is you.

$290 (deposit) + $928.75 (winnings from freeplay) x 16 = $19500

I don't know how much he won from the freeplay but did ask him on the previous page if this calc looked correct.

And thanks for the tug

I thought it was always the FP amount itself. I mean if someone hits an insane 5 game parlay for $6000 they will be there forever hitting the rollover. But if that is true then yes i can see that higher number. Just does not seem right to do that though.

You are welcome for the Tugboat . Not enough tugboats on here.

LBwolf

No Where in the Above email does it state about Free Play being counted for in Roll Over. But again that is fine with me as I am a Player, but what is BUSH LEAGUE of Betmania is for them for change my bet Amounts per game which was 500 per game and reduced them to 250 per game...Doing that then they should drop the Roll Over amount in Half at the very least. All advantages to the House here which is Betmania. I have been a player for over 40 years in the Sports Industry and not that I work for them, but YouWager.com is by far the Best Sports Book I ever dealt with. One of the Owner's nephews, Cory, always, and I mean always backs me up if I ever have a problem there which is not often. These are the FACTS Jack !!!

LBwolf

Love the Tug Boat....Thanks for putting a Smile of my Face...Appreciate it !!!

Optional

I thought it was always the FP amount itself. I mean if someone hits an insane 5 game parlay for $6000 they will be there forever hitting the rollover. But if that is true then yes i can see that higher number. Just does not seem right to do that though.
    Geez. How is it not right if the rules are there and are clear?

The formula for the rollover calculation for free play bonuses at Betmania will be as follows:

Formula: The original deposit added to the transfer fees (when applicable) added to the Free Play winnings (when applicable) multiplied by the definite rollover requirement of the bonus

Plus it doesn't take a lot of thinking to come up with an efficient way to play with a bonus rule like that. And 16x is actually competitive for a 200% bonus if it ends up just being on the deposit.

Honestly, if you came on here complaining about a bonus rule you had not read I'd probably laugh at you (due to your experience). But I bet you don't take bonuses without finding and reading the rules anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LBwolf View Post
    No Where in the Above email does it state about Free Play being counted for in Roll Over. But again that is fine with me as I am a Player, but what is BUSH LEAGUE of Betmania is for them for change my bet Amounts per game which was 500 per game and reduced them to 250 per game...Doing that then they should drop the Roll Over amount in Half at the very least. All advantages to the House here which is Betmania. I have been a player for over 40 years in the Sports Industry and not that I work for them, but YouWager.com is by far the Best Sports Book I ever dealt with. One of the Owner's nephews, Cory, always, and I mean always backs me up if I ever have a problem there which is not often. These are the FACTS Jack !!!
    I like Youwager better than Betmania as well. So I hate to break it to you but Youwager includes half the bonus amount in their rollover requirement calc and also counts completed rollover based on the lower of the risk/win amount too.

captrobey

Geez. How is it not right if the rules are there and are clear?

The formula for the rollover calculation for free play bonuses at Betmania will be as follows:

Formula: The original deposit added to the transfer fees (when applicable) added to the Free Play winnings (when applicable) multiplied by the definite rollover requirement of the bonus

Plus it doesn't take a lot of thinking to come up with an efficient way to play with a bonus rule like that. And 16x is actually competitive for a 200% bonus if it ends up just being on the deposit.

Honestly, if you came on here complaining about a bonus rule you had not read I'd probably laugh at you (due to your experience). But I bet you don't take bonuses without finding and reading the rules anyway.

I like Youwager better than Betmania as well. So I hate to break it to you but Youwager includes half the bonus amount in their rollover requirement calc and also counts completed rollover based on the lower of the risk/win amount too.
    You are right OP i did not read theirs because i stopped playing there long ago. All the bonuses i take though i always knew the roll before i ever placed my first bet. I am just going off all the others i have played at. Like i said even with 1V i went back and forth before i even considered putting in a deposit which of course i never did.

captrobey

Love the Tug Boat....Thanks for putting a Smile of my Face...Appreciate it !!!
    You are welcome there are also not enough pictures of Animals riding bike pictures

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Fair industry practice would be to pay you out pro-rated and close your account if they reduce the limits to a level where it isn't reasonable/possible to complete the rollover terms.
    That's a garbage post, optional, and you should be wise enough to know it.

Cutting limits to an unreasonable amount shortly after a player begins a rollover is SHOT TAKING by the book.

Consider the following example:

-Suppose a player signs up at a book for a $1000 deposit accepts a $1000 free play bonus, and begins rollover.

-Now, 10% of the way thru the rollover the book cuts the players limits to $100.

-Player has a balance of $10,000 (let's say he went 9-0 on his first 9 bets). Book offers the player a pro-rated amount to close the account and allow the player off the hook for his rollover requirements.

This offer leaves the bettor 2 options:

-grind thru months and months of rollover at $100 limits, or
    -accept 10 cents on the dollar of what he won?

Now the most important part: don't forget that if the player lost his entire balance his pro-rated offer from the book would be zero!!

If you have any critical thinking ability whatsoever you will understand that a book offering a crappy pro-rated amount while simultaneously cutting limits to a very low amount is, indeed, SHOT TAKING BY THE BOOK!!

BAUS
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: futbolmundial

LBwolf

Just spoke to Mike Hurst at Betmania...Here is what I bet today...Every Sports Book I ever played at it would be considered 2000 in Action but this Mickey Mouse Operation makes their Own Rules as he informed me it is the smaller amounts of only 250 which would be 1500 in Action...A 500 discrepancy just for today alone. I already exceeded the 19,500 in Roll Over if you go off the Risk Amount and not the Win Amount...Unreal...Copy and Pasting FYI for tonight's plays so far....
    Risk Win
    01/18/2017 12:09PM
    STRAIGHT BET CBB 01/18/2017 04:00PM [ 325 250
    01/18/2017 12:10PM
    STRAIGHT BET CBB 01/18/2017 04:30PM 350 250
    01/18/2017 12:11PM
    STRAIGHT BET CBB 01/18/2017 05:00PM 300 250
    01/18/2017 12:11PM
    STRAIGHT BET CBB 01/18/2017 05:30PM 325 250
    01/18/2017 12:12PM
    STRAIGHT BET CBB 01/18/2017 06:00PM [ 350 250
    01/18/2017 12:13PM
    STRAIGHT BET 350 250

LBwolf

In accordance with above posts, how many people agree with me that I have 2000 at Risks in Action? Betmania however counts it only at 1500 in Action....These are the type of People you are dealing with If You decide to play there....I will buy you the Mickey Mouse Ears if you join there....M I CCCCCC K EEEE Y M OOOO UUUUUU SS EEEEEEEEEE

LBwolf

Thanks BAUS...You get it....Read what I just posted after You...They are so unfair it is comical at this point ...

LBwolf

I feel like the Monkey on the Bike as I am dealing with a Bunch of them at Betmania....One of the worst Sports Books I ever played at...

LBwolf

I will keep you all updated to see where this Circus goes from Here....If they pay me or not...obviously they keep changing the rules so when Pay Out time comes most likely some stipulation will apply that I was not made aware of.... Anyone else want to join the Circus, sign up with them...

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post

That's a garbage post, optional, and you should be wise enough to know it.

Cutting limits to an unreasonable amount shortly after a player begins a rollover is SHOT TAKING by the book.

Consider the following example:

-Suppose a player signs up at a book for a $1000 deposit accepts a $1000 free play bonus, and begins rollover.

-Now, 10% of the way thru the rollover the book cuts the players limits to $100.

-Player has a balance of $10,000 (let's say he went 9-0 on his first 9 bets). Book offers the player a pro-rated amount to close the account and allow the player off the hook for his rollover requirements.

This offer leaves the bettor 2 options:

-grind thru months and months of rollover at $100 limits, or
    -accept 10 cents on the dollar of what he won?

Now the most important part: don't forget that if the player lost his entire balance his pro-rated offer from the book would be zero!!

If you have any critical thinking ability whatsoever you will understand that a book offering a crappy pro-rated amount while simultaneously cutting limits to a very low amount is, indeed, SHOT TAKING BY THE BOOK!!

BAUS
    Mine was a garbage post??

You cut out my next sentence and then berate me for not thinking pretty much what I posted!

Not everyone does that of course and the books that think imposing a $1 limit 3 winning bets into a new account bonus is a reasonable action often don't give a rats about fair practice, but I don't think that can be equated to the OPs situation.

But anyway... are you trying to say this actual matter involves "Cutting limits to an unreasonable amount shortly after a player begins a rollover"?

If so, we don't agree.

Optional

In accordance with above posts, how many people agree with me that I have 2000 at Risks in Action? Betmania however counts it only at 1500 in Action....These are the type of People you are dealing with If You decide to play there....I will buy you the Mickey Mouse Ears if you join there....M I CCCCCC K EEEE Y M OOOO UUUUUU SS EEEEEEEEEE
    It's $1500 in rollover action. At every book on the planet.

Don't you understand what is meant by lesser of the win/risk amount?

LBwolf

I have been gambling on Sports for over 40 Years....Locally and Oversees....FYI and I DO NOT work for them...YouWager is the best Sports Book out there....Made 2 requests for payouts this week, No Problems at All. BANG !!! However it is good to have A Second Store so I have Betmania a Chance and little did I know I was joining a Circus Act....Just Stating the Facts My Friends...

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

It is not just the bubblegum books doing that stuff. Heritage has done the same thing to me in the past, cutting limits to $250 on certain sports, $100 limit on overnight lines, mid RO. They also changed the juice on NHL lines on my account from 8 cent juice to 16 cent. And they are supposed to be a A+ book. DSI, same thing years ago, another supposed A+ book.

LBwolf

Baus your post is not garbage...I get YA My Brother...and 70kgman I had issues as well with Heritage as it took them 4 months to pay me due to the fact they blamed a Processor....They did finally pay me like 2600, it was 400 short of the 3000 I won but it was better than nothing. I am telling you all out there I have been betting on Sports for over 40 years....Oversees You Wager is Second to none...

BAUS

Mine was a garbage post??

You cut out my next sentence and then berate me for not thinking pretty much what I posted!

But anyway... are you trying to say this actual matter involves "Cutting limits to an unreasonable amount shortly after a player begins a rollover"?

If so, we don't agree.
    No, if I were poster Wolf I would meet the rollover at $250 limits and wouldn't complain about it. I've been around long enough to know that it's just part of the deal when dealing with low end books like this.

What I am trying to shed light on is this: when a book offers a pro-rated amount of winnings to be withdrawn (in exchange for forfeiting the remaining rollover) they are taking a shot at the player. It is absolutely not a "goodwill gesture" like they would have you believe. It's a method of stiffing the player.

Because if you lost your whole balance in 3-4 bets, you'd be getting nothing pro-rated, of course.

Now, the argument of rollover calculation. Years and years ago many books actually used the actual amount risked. Now they pretty much all use the lower of the two amounts. Wolf should just accept it and move on past that point.

BAUS

LBwolf

Baus, Yes I am old school and with You Wager they use the Risk Amount to calculate Roll Over. I can even accept that at this point, however what upsets me the most is the Fact they changed the Original Amount of 500 per game and cause I won First Week over 4000 they decreased the amount to 250 per play. I asked for an increase to 1000 per game and instead they did opposite. At very least should of remained the original amount of 500 per game, but they change the rules as we go. I have been crushing it the past couple weeks and getting paid by YouWager....Never a Problem with them....Talking from EXPERIENCE they easily are the BEST Store overseas. I do not work for them either...I am from Philly originally and My Life was that of A Bronx Tale as I have been involved with Sports gambling since 1969 when I won my first bet on Namath and the Jets as 16 Points Dogs...Also met Walters in the 80's when he was a nobody and was at Resorts in AC playing Black Jack...I know many people in the Sports Gambling Circles and could have referred many people to Betmania, but depends on what they do...Must of referred hundreds to You Wager over the Years as in Philly, Jersey, NY many many People love their Sports...

LBwolf

Thanks Mike, that gives me some hope that I will get paid after 2 weeks Hold as that was in writing....But not the Bonus Money and being Old School and playing at You Wager for 20 years they always factor in the Risk amount with Roll Overs...I will keep you all updated what happens when it comes time to get Paid...Correction IF I keep rolling and have money in there come next Monday as that will be 2 weeks Hold Period..

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

He still has a ways to go i think if they are saying it was $19500 which i think is off but maybe i am missing something but $290 and a 200% bonus is $870 right? Times that by 16Xs is $13920 right? Am i missing something or adding this wrong. I do not know where the 19500 comes from . But even at mine he won $4000 (probably lesser amount though) then hit 4/5 $250 so $4000 plus $1250 keeping it simple i guess $13020 minus $5250 is $9470 that is what i think it should be. But they are saying $19500 for some reason so according to them it is still $14250 instead of $9470 .

Is this wrong ? Are my numbers off and am i missing something? If not then Wolf you need to ask them why it is so much higher.
    I agree with your analysis! Maybe, there was previous rollover from a different deposit? I guess it is irritating but this is no time to let it bother a person. The player is playing well - winning - even if the rollover had been met - it makes no sense to cash in and quit!

It just doesn't serve any purpose to argue with them-what is more important is to keep track,not let it bother you and keep winning!

Optional

No, if I were poster Wolf I would meet the rollover at $250 limits and wouldn't complain about it. I've been around long enough to know that it's just part of the deal when dealing with low end books like this.
    Then I wish you weren't encouraging him to be more confused and upset with the pro-rating rant rather than telling him this bit.

Not that I think anything in this thread says Betmania are 'low end' or 'mickey mouse' or anything else. They are just a normal low limit rec book. Call that type of book names if you want but as far as smaller bonus books go they are fair and par for the course, as you say.

What I am trying to shed light on is this: when a book offers a pro-rated amount of winnings to be withdrawn (in exchange for forfeiting the remaining rollover) they are taking a shot at the player. It is absolutely not a "goodwill gesture" like they would have you believe. It's a method of stiffing the player.

Because if you lost your whole balance in 3-4 bets, you'd be getting nothing pro-rated, of course.
    Yeah pro-rating is a shitty result for the player usually but as I alluded to before, the type of shitty book who thinks it is ok to impose $1 or $5 limits generally doesn't care about being fair anyway. It's a compromise result to a pretty much unsolvable problem. And pro-rating rarely comes up with books that keep limits to a reasonable level.

But it's not really relevant to this thread apart from me answering DownSouth's hypothetical question about it.

Now, the argument of rollover calculation. Years and years ago many books actually used the actual amount risked. Now they pretty much all use the lower of the two amounts. Wolf should just accept it and move on past that point.

BAUS
    It must have been a long time ago that LBwolf last took a bonus if that is the reason for the confusion

BAUS

Then I wish you weren't encouraging him to be more confused and upset with the pro-rating rant rather than telling him this bit
    I have no control over someone else's confusion.

BAUS

BAUS

Not that I think anything in this thread says Betmania are 'low end' or 'mickey mouse' or anything else. They are just a normal low limit rec book. Call that type of book names if you want but as far as smaller bonus books go they are fair and par for the course, as you say.

Yeah pro-rating is a shitty result for the player usually but as I alluded to before, the type of shitty book who thinks it is ok to impose $1 or $5 limits generally doesn't care about being fair anyway. It's a compromise result to a pretty much unsolvable problem. And pro-rating rarely comes up with books that keep limits to a reasonable level.
    Low limits, fine.
    Reduce limits mid rollover, fine.
    30 second delay, unethical but ok fine.

Offering to pro-rate winnings, not fine. It's not "a shitty result". This is theft in disguise.

It comes up more often than you would think. Maybe you don't hear about it because unwitting bettors just accept that something is better than nothing.

Wolf, plow away at the rollover with your $250 limits, but do not accept a pro-rated offer.

BAUS

Bimmercando
    Bimmercando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

A good set of posts and whines here.

Wolf you should thank Optional for his posts as he is calm and clear, where you just rant when wrong about multiple issues.
    The rollover is exactly as Optional states. Deposit and winnings from free plays x 16x =
    Some books have a rollover where it's deposit and free play x 12 or even x 20X as abv, being 200% fp it is competitive.

• For rollover determinations the lesser amount between the risk and the win on each eligible wager is the one that is measured.
    • also Wagers placed with a free play do not count towards any of the rollover.

• The term "rollover" merely means you must wager the quantified amount at least that many times before requesting a payout. For cash bonus purposes, if you deposit $100 and receive a 10% Re-Up Cash Bonus with a 3 times rollover prerequisite, you would only need an amount of $330 ($110 of the deposit plus the cash bonus x 3) at a minimum in action prior to wishing for a payout. For free play bonus purposes, if you deposit $100 and receive a 10% Re-UpFree Play Bonus with a 3 times rollover prerequisite, you would need to roll $100 + free play winnings a total of 3 times prior to requesting a payout. Once you have acknowledged a bonus, you cannot request a payout before the rollover obligation is satisfied.

• Do you tell a credit card company if/when late that you didn't know how the interest was calculated when owed on a late payment?
    • Should you be freed from their calculation that goes back to the transaction date and not the due date of the bill?

Why did you take a bonus is a key question for such an old time gambler?
    BetMania makes it clear that they will choose the player they deal with, as they want recreational players.
    Yes they make it clear with these words that they want the best chance to take as much $$$ as they can from the
    player that meets the recreational "title". Recreational players are ones that lose more often than win. Simple.
    You are betting M/L faves at -140 or buying points up to -140.
    It appears you used all deposit and FP on day 1 ( You omitted mentioning your freeplays and winnings from them ).
    If so you built your bankroll from the return on it, subjecting you to added betting limit scrutiny and a near max rollover.

You whine about risk on wagers for rollover, this is stated with all books as is the rollover calculations. Either you are trying
    to come across as innocent and uninformed so that you could perhaps fool the book into thinking you are the victim here
    or just have some ADHD in you and couldn't (didn't) take the time to read and process all the fine details at a new sportsbook.

I have an issue with BetMania as I made a deposit with the same promo less than a month ago.
    I had/have not touched the FreePlay $$ as I noticed there was an issue with the betting options and
    restrictions of my account.
    I play Round Robin parlays and normal parlays up to their maximum permitted of 8 teams.
    I won't sit and enter individual combos or straight plays, not my style. I am the customer and it needs to
    suit me or not for me. When I tried to make an RR in football or the NHL, it was rejected as it stated round
    robins were not permitted for the sport. I questioned this with a rep who brought it to their manager, as always
    in the past that is the way I wagered at BetMania.
    The person I deal with is under the impression that nothing was changed in my betting platform from the last time
    I played with them, which is incorrect as I play parlays and RR's (90% of the time ), as stated.
    I was up$$ right from the start and learned that regardless of the amount wagered on a team/total, that I was also
    limited to only 4 hookups of a team in parlays and or teasers. I could understand a max limit combined for any specific
    team(s) but a per play maximum of 4 parlays does not make any sense if was making $5 parlays as an example.
    $20 on a side and then I can't use that team/total again ??

My account is back to the deposit amount and full Free Play untouched as I lost my winnings.
    Will ask for a refund of my deposit without any payout fee deductions if they do not lift the
    restrictions on my betting options.
    If they deny me then I would say they would deserve being trashed as a book.
    If they abide then they would show that they can be respectable.

I have tried to get it worked out and was even told they would now allow the betting after having
    initially being told that BetMania eliminated RR's for all customers.
    Limiting exposure to big hits from big players I can understand, but from a "recreational"
    player makes little sense unless they are bleeding from high overhead and players' winnings.
    It's been a few weeks since I was told they were allowing me to have my RR's and no restrictions
    on hookups (as never before was there such) and nothing still done.
    I want out now over principle, as with so many other Grade AA books out there BetMania is no longer
    my kind of entertainment.

Good luck with meeting your rollover.
    Last edited by Bimmercando; 01-19-17 at 05:59 AM.

Optional

I think if you do any one thing, or bet just one sport or bet type exclusively these rec books will look at you.

But have not heard of round robins being taken away before. Sounds like they want to test how badly you want to bet them and if you are willing to manually enter them

LBwolf

Update with this stuff...Mike Hurst the CS Manager at Betmania is a good guy.....We had a good chat this morning, will see where it goes..

BAUS

Why was my post under #63 deleted?

BAUS

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

i still see your post in 63

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i still see your post in 63
    There was a longer one underneath that I posted yesterday evening. Someone from sbr deleted it.

BAUS

First 123 Last