jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Careful saying that around here, that'll get you labeled a fempussytard.
    That's ok. Can't fix stupid.

In all seriousness, congrats dude.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    That's ok. Can't fix stupid.

In all seriousness, congrats dude.
    Agreed. Thanks

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

I'm getting paychecks to help roadblock the Golden(shower) boy.

Livin the dream.
    here's hoping you get run over by an illegal alien on your way to or from this dream job.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I live in California and I say start deporting all the illegals, BUILD THE WALL..

California has been run over by illegals and I hate it living here.. The only people that want illegals to remain are the Americans that hire them for cheap wages and pay them cash under the table to avoid paying taxes.. First generation Mexicans also want illegals to come in and continue to rape America..

It all stinks to high heaven and everyone in California are breaking the laws supporting illegal immigration.. I'm ashamed to say I'm a Southern California resident since birth.. This State is broke, it's jammed up, it's a Spanish speaking State now, it's getting dirty, polluted and the Ocean shores are gross now, Courts, Freeways, Schools jammed packed with Mexicans.. etc, etc....

Thank you Illegal Mexicans and thank you greedy America business owners that break the law and hire them!!! You should all be ashamed of yourselves...

BUILD THE FOCKING WALL TRUMP!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-13-17 at 05:14 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    here's hoping you get run over by an illegal alien on your way to or from this dream job.
    That wasn't very nice. Feelings hurt. Apologize.

thanks

unusialsusp5

That wasn't very nice. Feelings hurt. Apologize.

thanks
    i kknow, that wasn't nice. but, are you aware of the crime stats perpetuated by illegal aliens on american citizens. can't wait for kate's law to kick in.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave unusialsusp5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

And I've rejoined them, in a legal capacity. Once I got wind of the press release I got in touch with my contact and begged to come back, I even told him I wouldn't take a salary. After reminding me that comes across like douchenozzle trump I was reminded of business committee qualifications. I've been blessed to join a team headed up by legendary lawman Eric Holder to maintain the civil liberties of citizens and undocumented persons across the state of California, with expectation of roughly half the states in the union to join a coalition against immoral actions taken by a demagogue's will. Currently we do business with over 30 states in a myriad of capacities so signing on for this work is not in the realm of extreme possibility.

Make no mistake, we intend to be obstructive, intrusive, and litigous against the demolition machinations of an administration who intends to harm the fabric of citizens and aliens with contributions alike. We will be a hindrance within civil litigation. I've never been so impressed by a mission statement. Back in the day, let's say 2009, Julian Bond, former Chairman of the NCAAP and professor of Civil Rights History (RIP) told me he was encouraged by my scope and understanding of history. I promise to do right by him. We will do our part, and hopefully, no one will know what we're doing.

I do owe Trump a praise, thanks to him I found my career
    Beats getting a real job.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Stealthy a better cause as a Mexican man here in America who supports the Mexican people would be to try and fix Mexico's problems and bring it up to American standards rather then just have Mexicans come over to America by the millions illegally and stay and prosper from that...

Helping illegals to become legal immigrants rather then just block and fight Trump policies would be the wise and just thing to do...

Your cause while noble for your Mexican people isn't just or right on any level...

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Reading comprehension is low it seems. I'll say it again, I'm not moving to Cali.

Nowhere in my post did I mention moving there.

Some butt hurt folks which means this is already making a positive mark.

Unlike the choads who bitched incessantly online about the Obama administration, I'll be fighting head on an idealogy I don't find in tune with our country's values.
    How can you offer legal advice from another state? Did you practice law in California at one time?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    How can you offer legal advice from another state? Did you practice law in California at one time?
    No, I will have no direct interaction with the client and will deal more specifically on federal implications of proposed policies. I'm also free to offer advice to the advisors this way

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stealthy a better cause as a Mexican man here in America who supports the Mexican people would be to try and fix Mexico's problems and bring it up to American standards rather then just have Mexicans come over to America by the millions illegally and stay and prosper from that...

Helping illegals to become legal immigrants rather then just block and fight Trump policies would be the wise and just thing to do...

Your cause while noble for your Mexican people isn't just or right on any level...
    That's one of our goals. However, given more inflammatory rhetoric one of our more primary directives is to ensure the Feds can just roll into a person's residence, detain them, and deport them without proper procedural due process. There are plenty of negative effects to mention that can result from tearing families, communities, work places apart by subjecting illegals to expedited deportation. If an individual gets his due process, and still upholds that he should be deported, then we will accept that. It's nothing crazy we're just looking to exercise restraint and caution when dealing with an individuals civil liberties, and yes, due process covers illegals whether we all like it or not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's one of our goals. However, given more inflammatory rhetoric one of our more primary directives is to ensure the Feds can just roll into a person's residence, detain them, and deport them without proper procedural due process. There are plenty of negative effects to mention that can result from tearing families, communities, work places apart by subjecting illegals to expedited deportation. If an individual gets his due process, and still upholds that he should be deported, then we will accept that. It's nothing crazy we're just looking to exercise restraint and caution when dealing with an individuals civil liberties, and yes, due process covers illegals whether we all like it or not.
    Well then that's a good thing Stealthy...

I actually feel bad for the Mexican people and the economy as the Peso is beginning to drop, all this because manufacturing companies like Ford, General Motors and Carrier are leaving Mexico and coming back to America.. This will leave many Mexicans unemployed.. That's sad but that's not Americas problem.. We should be able to manufacture American products here in America to further help boost and stimulate our own economy..

America needs to put America first and that's why many Americans voted for Trump including myself.... Mexico needs to put Mexico first, just as every other Country should put their own Country first..

These are the facts - 8 million illegal undocumented Mexicans are currently working here in the States now, 95 million Americans are currently unemployed.. See where I'm getting at? Those are jobs that unemployed Americans or legal tax paying Mexicans should be able to work..

This is why I'm all in favor of a bordering wall, legal immigration, and also to fairly treat illegal Mexicans living here in America now as we move forward... That's what Trump proposes.. It's not bad thing..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So if someone is in this country illegally, the police cannot detain them

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So if someone is in this country illegally, the police cannot detain them
    Jeesuz Christ there's stupid, and then there's Phillyguy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    i kknow, that wasn't nice. but, are you aware of the crime stats perpetuated by illegal aliens on american citizens. can't wait for kate's law to kick in.
    Well I hope an inbred crashes into your trailer home... I can't wait for that...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Well then that's a good thing Stealthy...

I actually feel bad for the Mexican people and the economy as the Peso is beginning to drop, all this because manufacturing companies like Ford, General Motors and Carrier are leaving Mexico and coming back to America.. This will leave many Mexicans unemployed.. That's sad but that's not Americas problem.. We should be able to manufacture American products here in America to further help boost and stimulate our own economy..

America needs to put America first and that's why many Americans voted for Trump including myself.... Mexico needs to put Mexico first, just as every other Country should put their own Country first..

These are the facts - 8 million illegal undocumented Mexicans are currently working here in the States now, 95 million Americans are currently unemployed.. See where I'm getting at? Those are jobs that unemployed Americans or legal tax paying Mexicans should be able to work..

This is why I'm all in favor of a bordering wall, legal immigration, and also to fairly treat illegal Mexicans living here in America now as we move forward... That's what Trump proposes.. It's not bad thing..
    Jibber, let me clue you in on something, holding a manufacturing job and living the middle class lifestyle with an owned house, a car, 3 children are over. You can't sustain a life like that anymore. It's impractical given the inevitable march towards globalization. It's not obamas fault, it's not Bush's, it's not Clinton, it's not trumps. It's simply where we're going and no artificial, or real, buffer is going to change that. We're hurting the marketplace placing unfair advantages on companies to stay here. You know what else? What happens when a developing country finally develops? They command higher wagers and price themselves back into competitive territory. So yeah, crony capitalism isn't going to work. Offering tax breaks to companies threatening to leave isn't helping the marketplace. It offers incentives to companies just for the mere threat of leaving, even if they had no plan to do so. And hey, Carrier plans to invest its tax savings into automation, thus eliminating the human element. Great stuff we have to look forward to.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Well I hope an inbred crashes into your trailer home... I can't wait for that...
    Mayan and/or his family obviously illegal to be triggered by that comment...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm getting sick of the bleeding heart breaking up families and tearing up communities narrative

First, no one is keeping naturalized citizens here. If they want to be with illegal members of their family I'm sure Mexico or Guatemala or wherever would welcome them, not a whole lot of emigration going on there.

Second, if you owned a rental property and discovered a family was squatting in it, is it your problem that kicking them out would put a strain on their family unit they had formed? Maybe they took care of the place and kept the grass cut, so fuking what. Sign a lease

Not to mention a large portion of them hate this country and their allegiance is to wherever they or their parents came from

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Mayan and/or his family obviously illegal to be triggered by that comment...
    Mayan is a great guy. I doubt he likes what I have to say, but yeah. Good family man.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Jibber, let me clue you in on something, holding a manufacturing job and living the middle class lifestyle with an owned house, a car, 3 children are over.
    Not entirely. There are still people living this life. Not as many people, and not with as much affluence as they did in the '90's (when what factory workers earned just didn't make sense), but they are still out there. Part of this is that what is considered "middle class lifestyle" is an increasingly higher standard of living as time goes on.

You can't sustain a life like that anymore. It's impractical given the inevitable march towards globalization. It's not obamas fault, it's not Bush's, it's not Clinton, it's not trumps. It's simply where we're going and no artificial, or real, buffer is going to change that.
    I would have completely agreed with you before Brexit and Trump. But the global rise against globalization (and I could see AI/automation next)... could it at least slow the pace down some?

You know what else? What happens when a developing country finally develops? They command higher wagers and price themselves back into competitive territory. So yeah, crony capitalism isn't going to work.
    Take China as an example of a developing economy that is becoming developed--wages are still low there, but as it does become more expensive to do business in a country nearing "the developed stage", companies just move to countries that are less-developed. I don't know if anyone has done a study on this, but I bet it will be a loooong time before the entire globe is developed and demanding higher wages.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Latinos set to toast tequila to Trump

Next week, a group of patriots, who happen to be Hispanic, will gather to celebrate the inauguration of President-elect Donald J. Trump.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...-start-economy

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I still can't get over legendary lawman Eric Holder.

That's like saying Hanson was a legendary band.

unusialsusp5

exactly what negative effect is going to happen in a community or a workplace if an illegal alien is deported. if we deport one he or she can take their "family" with them so your tearing families apart theory doesn't hold water either. illegals aren't entitled to "civil liberties". too many of them to bother with your "due process" gobblygook. too time consuming.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Sammy you know Trump did a couple points better with Hispanics than Romney

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

Sammy you know Trump did a couple points better with Hispanics than Romney

Libs/Dems with their 'Identity Politics'

watching the libs on TV election night was wonderful...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Latinos set to toast tequila to Trump

Next week, a group of patriots, who happen to be Hispanic, will gather to celebrate the inauguration of President-elect Donald J. Trump.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...-start-economy
    There are many Latino's that vote and support Trump.. Military personnel especially.. 2nd and 3rd generation Mexican Americans mostly support Trump and his proposed policies.. They understand what is going on...

They don't want their Country over run by millions of more poor, desperate, uneducated illegal Mexicans either.. It just slowly brings down the quality of America and society, but mostly it taxes our cities infrastructures more then anything else.. The cities development and growth can't keep pace with the illegal immigration onslaught..

That's why California is broke, public schooling suffers and is over crowded, water drought problems are amplified, freeways, hospitals, courts all busting at the seems.. Simply to many people coming in..

This is all making America not great again but tearing down.. Libs, Dems and humanitarians don't understand this.. America can not help, support and save the entire world and all it's people.. We'll become a broke third world Country if we do..

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I still can't get over legendary lawman Eric Holder.

That's like saying Hanson was a legendary band.
    Triners, don't tell me you didn't have mmmm bop stuck in your head.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Was reading an article saying Obama may help Holder out some if necessary. Stealthy, you going to be buds with the Prez?

Go deep, Steathly

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

There are many Latino's that vote and support Trump.. Military personnel especially.. 2nd and 3rd generation Mexican Americans mostly support Trump and his proposed policies.. They understand what is going on...

They don't want their Country over run by millions of more poor, desperate, uneducated illegal Mexicans either.. It just slowly brings down the quality of America and society, but mostly it taxes our cities infrastructures more then anything else.. The cities development and growth can't keep pace with the illegal immigration onslaught..

That's why California is broke, public schooling suffers and is over crowded, water drought problems are amplified, freeways, hospitals, courts all busting at the seems.. Simply to many people coming in..

This is all making America not great again but tearing down.. Libs, Dems and humanitarians don't understand this.. America can not help, support and save the entire world and all it's people.. We'll become a broke third world Country if we do..
    why doesn't this whiny little bitch leave California???

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Congrats Stealthy. Going to be an interesting 4 years

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Thanks daner, can't wait to ruin Trump's presidency. Then again, that's like ruining Bruce Jenner's junk, it's already been done

First 123