t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The line bounced back and forth between 4.5 and 5 after opening at 5.5. It could not be anymore clear that books expected this spread to come down to foul shots. It just so happened to not quite work out that way but the last 2-3 minutes of this game shaped up perfectly for a 5 point win.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The line went back up to 5.5 as well. Your favorite book (Greek) knew. Go look at it. It's not a random game btw. Sharps were all over the jazz after the loss in Boston. Seriously man do you follow sports?
    This argument is as out-dated as your ability to consistently pick winners.

It isn't 2011 anymore.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The line bounced back and forth between 4.5 and 5 after opening at 5.5. It could not be anymore clear that books expected this spread to come down to foul shots. It just so happened to not quite work out that way but the last 2-3 minutes of this game shaped up perfectly for a 5 point win.
    I don't disagree with any of this. I just think it's funny that because of how it ended, LB jumps to the conclusion that books knew and his bet was dead on arrival before the game even started. Give me a break.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This argument is as out-dated as your ability to consistently pick winners.

It isn't 2011 anymore.
    Let me guess you are up $25 in NBA this year? Go and pull up all your year long threads and show us how you won$18 . The books knew. Now go fukk your theory fukking clown.

I'm up this year in NBA. Last year I was up as well. Keep believing in your $20 bets. Fukking recreational players.

t-wizzle

I don't disagree with any of this. I just think it's funny that because of how it ended, LB jumps to the conclusion that books knew and his bet was dead on arrival before the game even started. Give me a break.
    He's saying books knew Raptors will pull out the win late.

BTW, he made his bet this morning, as did I. Before the back and forth line movement.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Let me guess you are up $25 in NBA this year? Go and pull up all your year long threads and show us how you won$18 . The books knew. Now going fukk yourself. Fukking clown.

I'm up this year in NBA. Last year I was up as well. Keep believing in your$20 bets. Fukking recreational players.
    No one has lost more than you on this site. No one. The last few years have been an absolute bloodbath. You abandon every season-long thread you start, then, the isolated daily play losses like this come next.

You don't adjust, and have lost your ass accordingly. So project on me all you want if it makes you feel like a tough guy. I've won a lot more than $18, but even if it was only $18, it's better than being thousands in the red and claiming you're "up." Go ahead and spit out those random theories to make excuses and deflect the attention away from your own demise, I guess.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

He's saying books knew Raptors will pull out the win late.

BTW, he made his bet this morning, as did I. Before the back and forth line movement.
    It's all good. Whatever. I'll just take my $18 and go fukk myself.

lakerboy

No one has lost more than you on this site. No one. The last few years have been an absolute bloodbath. You abandon every season-long thread you start, then, the isolated daily play losses like this come next.

You don't adjust, and have lost your ass accordingly. So project on me all you want if it makes you feel like a tough guy. I've won a lot more than $18, but even if it was only $18, it's better than being thousands in the red and claiming you're "up." Go ahead and spit out those random theories to make excuses and deflect the attention away from your own demise, I guess.
    I kept a season long thread all year last year. It was up. I have lost nothing the last 3 years. I had a bad 2012/2013. 2014 and 2015 was good. This year is okay so far. My style won't allow me to lose. It's all good though. You are still the same type of player as me but you are frustrated cause you want the lines to do the work. I see thru the lines like I did this one but I made a Mistake on this game.

I'm a 40% gambler. I'm okay with that. I only get dogs pretty much.

t-wizzle

It's all good. Whatever. I'll just take my $18 and go fukk myself.
    I don't care about that shit. Haven't made this personal at all. I think your analysis that the Jazz didn't cover because they don't give a shit is lazy.

t-wizzle

At least it's much lazier than the belief that books knew Raptors would pull this game out.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I don't care about that shit. Haven't made this personal at all. I think your analysis that the Jazz didn't cover because they don't give a shit is lazy.
    Never said that. I said books have a hard time knowing what's going to happen on given nights in given games because NBA players as a whole are much more unpredictable effort-wise than they used to be.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I kept a season long thread all year last year. It was up. I have lost nothing the last 3 years. I had a bad 2012/2013. 2014 and 2015 was good. This year is okay so far. My style won't allow me to lose. It's all good though. You are still the same type of player as me but you are frustrated cause you want the lines to do the work. I see thru the lines like I did this one but I made a Mistake on this game.

I'm a 40% gambler. I'm okay with that. I only get dogs pretty much.
    So to clarify: you're "up" and have "lost nothing" with no real proof, yet I'm "frustrated" by something despite being comfortably in the black with all of my plays tracked here through season-long threads for all to see (and then you make fun of me because of my transparency by attacking my per-unit amount). Interesting.

t-wizzle

Never said that. I said books have a hard time knowing what's going to happen on given nights in given games because NBA players as a whole are much more unpredictable effort-wise than they used to be.
    "Than they used to be."

This is nonsense. Complete, utter nonsense. You're just 20 years older now and view sports with a more cynical eye.

t-wizzle

No coin for what it's worth, you have abandoned threads and stopped tracking as well. Nobody cares though. We're all free to do whatever we want.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave t-wizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

"Than they used to be."

This is nonsense. Complete, utter nonsense. You're just 20 years older now and view sports with a more cynical eye.
    Again, I'm not disputing or questioning the talent and athleticism. Money affects players in these ways. It's only natural. That's why so many guys "rest" now, too. When the $$$ is guaranteed, this is the unfortunate byproduct.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No coin for what it's worth, you have abandoned threads and stopped tracking as well. Nobody cares though. We're all free to do whatever we want.
    Every play I made through last spring was tracked here. I haven't been able to gamble as much since then due to work and family stuff, so I don't post as many plays anymore.

t-wizzle

Again, I'm not disputing or questioning the talent and athleticism. Money affects players in these ways. It's only natural. That's why so many guys "rest" now, too. When the $$$ is guaranteed, this is the unfortunate byproduct.
    They get rest because the game is played at a faster pace than ever before. Remember a few years ago when there was a huge rash of injuries? People get smarter over time and hire better doctors and trainers and realize that these games take a toll on the players. I'm not saying I agree with the rest all the time but for the most part I understand it. A lot of times it bugs me but I understand it.

Another thing on the effort - if you honestly think players didn't take nights off or mail it in 10-20+ years ago, you are downright naive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Hey guys, did The Greek "know" the Nuggets were going to cover against the Spurs, given the move from -8 to -7 and 85-cent ML drop?

t-wizzle

Every play I made through last spring was tracked here. I haven't been able to gamble as much since then due to work and family stuff, so I don't post as many plays anymore.
    That's not true. I don't feel like going back and digging up old threads but I remember you abandoning threads and no longer tracking your record when things went south. Like I said, it doesn't matter. Nobody really gives a shit what any of our records are.

t-wizzle

Hey guys, did The Greek "know" the Nuggets were going to cover against the Spurs, given the move from -8 to -7 and 85-cent ML drop?

That was lineup related. All the books moved. Now you're just trying to troll, and failing miserably.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

They get rest because the game is played at a faster pace than ever before. Remember a few years ago when there was a huge rash of injuries? People get smarter over time and hire better doctors and trainers and realize that these games take a toll on the players. I'm not saying I agree with the rest all the time but for the most part I understand it. A lot of times it bugs me but I understand it.

Another thing on the effort - if you honestly think players didn't take nights off or mail it in 10-20+ years ago, you are downright naive.
    Players didn't play for the paycheck.

If you don't think making $25 million per guaranteed vs. $1 million per in a one-generation shift doesn't change the way you approach random weekday games, YOU are downright naive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

That was lineup related. All the books moved. Now you're just trying to troll, and failing miserably.
    How was it lineup related? Everyone played for the Spurs tonight.

t-wizzle

How was it lineup related? Everyone played for the Spurs tonight.
    Because the line moved the moment that Jameer Nelson was ruled in and also Chandler was moved to the bench. It was simultaneous. If you don't believe me go ahead and check rotoworld.

t-wizzle

No coin I'm bored with this conversation. Not interested in going any deeper down this rabbit hole. Believe whatever you want to believe.

lakerboy

No coin I'm bored with this conversation. Not interested in going any deeper down this rabbit hole. Believe whatever you want to believe.
    No coin thinks Obama was a good pres

prettysharp
    prettysharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

I've been on the Jazz a few times this season but no more so let me give you some concrete.

Jazz can't stop dribble penetration when George Hill is out. Their backup Shane Mack is a turnstile and they give up easy baskets and big runs because they're constantly being broken down. Dante Exum doesn't really belong in the league either so they have no answer when he spells him. You'd think they'd have a better scheme with Gobert behind them but no not.

A few weeks ago, Miami came in there on the 2nd night of a back to back and broke their guards down and lit them up and beat them.

They've got talented wings but nobody with the Alpha gene to take over in crunch time. So the excuses that they've just been hurt don't really add up when they crumble so often in the 4th.

Stay off them until Hill returns and understand that they will struggle down the stretch. They really don't have good excuses. Hayward and Hood are vets. And Favors is back. Just a flawed team that has to prove things before you side with them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Let's attack OP after he had the balls to announce his play. Geez. Can't win every game. Tough loss, onto the next. Don't keep track of other people plays, have a hard enough time keeping up with my own but whether a guy is up or down who gaf? He's sharing his plays and he posts winners more often than not

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

yeah bird, magic, MJ definitely lots of games they mailed it in

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Did sizzle win?

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Hi toniest
    Did you win?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Hi toniest
    Did you win?
    No man

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    No man
    Toniest look out for my big package play for sat

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    yeah bird, magic, MJ definitely lots of games they mailed it in

Good to know you're comparing Bird, Magic, and MJ to Gordon Hayward, Rudy Gobert, and Joe Johnson. Dumbass clown.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by prettysharp View Post
    I've been on the Jazz a few times this season but no more so let me give you some concrete.

Jazz can't stop dribble penetration when George Hill is out. Their backup Shane Mack is a turnstile and they give up easy baskets and big runs because they're constantly being broken down. Dante Exum doesn't really belong in the league either so they have no answer when he spells him. You'd think they'd have a better scheme with Gobert behind them but no not.

A few weeks ago, Miami came in there on the 2nd night of a back to back and broke their guards down and lit them up and beat them.

They've got talented wings but nobody with the Alpha gene to take over in crunch time. So the excuses that they've just been hurt don't really add up when they crumble so often in the 4th.

Stay off them until Hill returns and understand that they will struggle down the stretch. They really don't have good excuses. Hayward and Hood are vets. And Favors is back. Just a flawed team that has to prove things before you side with them
    Just bet them to cover/win the first quarter. I've won a ton doing it

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Toniest look out for my big package play for sat
    How much for your package sac?

First 123 Last