lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

I know it's a div game but why are the giants playing like it's the Superbowl?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nobody? I am wondering this myself. They played Manning the entire game. I don't get it.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32858

Hard to cap shit like this .

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Made no sense.

I had the Redskins in an ML parlay.

The Giants were playing like they were trying to get Eli his third ring.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I was having fun with Stealthy in the other thread, but I had quite a bit on the skins in a teaser.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

??? Giants have a hatred for Redskins penetrate them i hope their franchise goes under rebuilding after this loss at home to get into the playoffs

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

The Maras hate the skins for whatever reason. They pushed for the cap penalty that crippled the team for 2 years

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It's a rivalry, and smart. Giants do well when they are on a roll going into the Playoffs as a WC. How many times do you see teams come out flat after resting players. I wouldn't rest shit, ever. If you can make it 15 games, keep going. Don't be a bitch. This coming from a Raiders fan.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Probably wanted to rest players at some point but also didn't want to just give up the game when they got ahead

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Do the packers want the giants?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do the packers want the giants?
    Who do they play if they lose?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The rivalry between Odell Beckham Jr and Josh Norman continued on Sunday, and Beckham decided to get the last laugh.

Beckham had five catches for 44 yards as the Giants beat Washington 19-10 to spoil their rival’s playoff bid.

After the game, ODB posted a photo of him running away from Norman on Instagram and captioned it with a quote from Drake.

“Everybody got a deal, I did it without one…”

That’s a lyric from Drake’s song “Forever,” and it sure seems like a reference to Norman’s monstrous $75 million contract signed after he was released by the Panthers.

Beckham had 7 catches for 121 yards in the first game against Washington, but the Giants lost it. This time around he was quieter on the stats, but his team won and kept Washington out of the postseason. Guess he gets the last laugh on this one. And we’re figuring Norman will respond given how contentious his feud is with Odell.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...e-lyric/341944

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Giants knew they were playing Pack and wanted swagger

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Miserable fukking Giants stole $3,196.00 from me that I'd have won in my survivor pool if the heartless Skins could have gotten a W.

I hate them with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 suns.

Having said that, I totally respect their decision. You see time after time that when teams take the "safe" route, the pussy route, they A) lose momentum, or fail to GAIN momentum, and B) come out flat and get pancaked when they play for real. The Giants upheld the integrity of the game. They went out there with guns blazing to punch an aspiring team in the mouth and take their lunch money. Good for them.

Even though I hope they all die in a plane crash. (Which also has something to do with the two Super Bowl wins they fukking STOLE from my Pats with ridiculous plays in the fourth quarter.)