IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    The papers Steve served me with for slander still haven't arrived.
    "libel". Apparently his "attorneys" did not bother to tell him that truth is an absolute defense to slander and libel claims.

and someone should bother to tell him that nobody, NOBODY is taking these claims seriously, including any lawyer, but it's pretty funny how I've heard from about six people that he has been texting old posters all over trying to get information on Plommer and others for his imaginary lawsuit. They just want to be left alone. Steve stop bugging retired posters.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    you are a fairly decent looking dude,there is hope, clean it up a bit, this road is headed to ruins, stop being unfair to your body and mind...
    That's a good say.

I'm already doing very well in all facets but I can tell that you get it, brother.

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    That's a good say.

I'm already doing very well in all facets.

I understand maybe it's a pride thing, but no one is buying you are doing well in any facet.

Pride cometh before the fall Eggs173.

stevek173

I have to agree in the facet that I did hook up with a girl at the end of a concert.We both knew it was BS going in. That was physically helpful and I was single at the time.

That was good.

My new girlfriend, lawyers and friends aren't good.

They are the penetrating boom.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

k175 you broke?

stevek173

Nah but a verified annoying bitch is about to have Olympic Champs on her. We legally trapped the dorks long ago.

FW can meet up for that anytime he wants.

That b*tch is annoying.

So, SD - who the penetrate do I know?

Here's the answer.

Not you.

But ok on FW - you wrote that.

Which makes it legally binding.

The girls can say what's up first.

So, chill. Masturbate.

Ok then.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-13-16 at 02:01 PM.

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    k175 you broke?
    . There's is broke....then there is 60k in debt, and then there is Steve.

IAG

Nah but a verified annoying bitch is about to have Olympic Champs on her. We legally trapped the dorks long ago.

FW can meet up for that anytime he wants.

That b*tch is annoying.

So, SD - who the penetrate do I know?

Here's the answer.

Not you.

But ok on FW - you wrote that.

Which makes it legally binding.
    You have absolutely no grasp of the law. You are not competent to contract. You are not competent to drive. You are not competent to have a bank account. You could probably pleadincompetentcy to stand trial at your future court date. That is how incompetent you are.

You have made up imaginary friends and multiple personalities. You call women and have phone sex with them when they are not even on the phone. You make videos of yourself humping the wall. This is not normal behavior Steve. Seek help.

funny, until I started asking for my money back I was the love of your life. Nothing could compare to me..... Darn. I had really hoped to live in an off the road motel in the middle of nowhere with an alcoholic who has no money. Scratch that I guess. Back to the drawing board.

IAG

Bipolar delusions

Although delusions are not well understood by science yet, and appear to be complex mental events, their manifestation is pretty simple – false, illogical, or irrational beliefs.
    Most bipolar delusions are grandiose, involving exaggerated feelings of power, wealth, sexual attractiveness, luck, or insight.
    These inflated beliefs about ability, or overall situation and prospects, can be very dangerous and may lead to reckless financial or sexual behavior.
    The risky behavior, crazy business ventures, gambling, sexual promiscuity, and physical recklessness seen in Bipolar I mania stem from grandiose delusions and are a main reason for the destructiveness and downward spiral often evident in people with bipolar disorder.

stevek173

Go pro then I'll have time to read.

RB did and I respect that.

You're cute butt you have a boyfriend.

And so no further conversation is necessary except for him meeting me agreed to in written and legally binding form.

I guess neither of you knew how many deeds and contracts I have signed before he did that.

Do you still feel cute?

Go Pro or shut the f*ck up.

I consult via real estate. We're big guys.

Relax that puss and fade.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-13-16 at 02:19 PM.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

You know Caitlin Jenner, Steve?

What are the Olympic athletes going to do that you can't?

Word across the street is you want to beat up fairwarning, is this true?

stevek173

I could in my sleep, but no.

Those people love to lie.

It's why they're getting shut down.

Wow - that just went straight to my attorney.

Wow.

Nice job man.

RockBottom

What are the olympians going to do?

I'm pretty sure IF you had a lawyer, they would advise against discussing the "frivolous" lawsuit.

Seriously, they are laughing at you across the street.

IAG

Go pro then I'll have time to read.

RB did and I respect that.

You're cute butt you have a boyfriend.

And so no further conversation is necessary except for him meeting me agreed to in written and legally binding form.

I guess neither of you knew how many deeds and contracts I have signed before he did that.

Do you still feel cute?

Go Pro or shut the f*ck up.

I consult via real estate. We're big guys.

Relax that puss and fade.

I made 100,000 per year as a paralegal. You are glorified telemarketer. If you knew the law, you would not be referring to libel as slander, you would know that there was no "legal and binding contract," and you would know that the Bill of Rights does not apply to Canada. Hell, you should only need to know history and geography for that.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed Steve. The more you carry on with this shit with Fairwarning which is just an EXCUSE not to pay because you are flat busted and completely BROKE, the more miserable you appear.

Don't forget I have all your threats of you threatening to make up things about fair warning if I told anyone that you had stiffed me. You threatenes to get him fired by any means necessary include "making up things "I have that in writing.

POS drinks himself to death and then has to spend months in the hospital on the dole because he had no insurance. do what you want to yourself, but the people of Pennsylvania shouldn't have to pay your for your addictions and the accompanying medical bills. Round 2 is only a matter of time.

IAG

I could in my sleep, but no.

Those people love to lie.

It's why they're getting shut down.

Wow - that just went straight to my attorney.

Wow.

Nice job man.

According to you were getting shut down weeks ago. I guess your lawyer wasn't as good as you thought.....you can't afford a top shelf drink much less a lawyer for a frivolous lawsuit with no basis.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

No offense IAG but if you are making 100k or hell even half that, you are wasting your time on here over what $500?.. I don't know what happened there, don't care but really you should move on and realize lending money to people who post at a gambling forum is a bad idea...lesson learned

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The f ?

Where you from ?

Can't understand anything you're sayin

RockBottom

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    No offense IAG but if you are making 100k or hell even half that, you are wasting your time on here over what $500?.. I don't know what happened there, don't care but really you should move on and realize lending money to people who post at a gambling forum is a bad idea...lesson learned
    You realize that Steve has started all of these threads obsessing over other posters, right?

NrmlCurvSurfr

You realize that Steve has started all of these threads obsessing over other posters, right?
    I don't really keep up, just read bits and pieces and thought someone loaned someone $ and got stiffed...if Steve's life is anything like the posts he makes then he is fked, but I don't see the point of keeping it going, honestly Steves posts would be funny if they are fictional...if true then just sad

IAG

i no longer do. I stopped working in 2012 when I came back home to care for my mom with ALz.

As stated previously. I have come to understand that I will never get paid, Steve is a liar, a stiff, and a hypocrite. I had let the money thing go a week or so ago. However, when he is still going on creating threads like this one that are all tied into the original situation, I will not let it drop. Every time he opens his mouth, starts texting people all over the forums with his crap (that they complain later about) I have to respond. I had stopped, but he is the one who won't let this go. With all due respect, not all of you have or see the entire picture here. That's understandable, I wouldn't want to if I had not already been exposed to all the crap that he started months and months ago with a thread about another two posters who he called stiffs. I know he started a few threads here. He chased them everywhere calling them out on paid debts. This is nothing.

I knew that Steve was a risk, but after all of the literally hundreds of threads he started about people being stiffs,I wouldn't dream he would have the balls to actually flake out on paying me. You can't make this stuff up. If you google "Gambling Eggs the stiff" you might get a clear understanding of why this continues and is so frustrating. It's not about the money. The money would be nice – right now especially as I have huge vet bills, but I am not anywhere near destitute. It's more a disappointment in someone I thought was a friend and who could be trusted. Live and learn. You're right there. I don't know that I would've done anything differently if I had known I would not be paid back. I would never want anyone to go homeless....even Steve...However, instead of being humble and apologizing and just saying he can't pay me, the bullshit that he has made up and ran with, is what is aggravating to me.

So it's not about "not movie nine quote from my dad. It's mostly me responding to his stupid nonsense regarding meeting up with a fairwarning regarding this debt.This long post is still only the cliff notes, and I would advise anyone with no stomach for drama or confusion, to stay steer clear of this mess. If I were on the outside looking in, I would be confused and disgusted myself.

IAG

I don't really keep up, just read bits and pieces and thought someone loaned someone $ and got stiffed...if Steve's life is anything like the posts he makes then he is fked, but I don't see the point of keeping it going, honestly Steves posts would be funny if they are fictional...if true then just sad

Whenever I see posts or posters that I think are so far out there that they have to be a work or some sort of joke, I think of Steve and realize that if I didn't know better I would totally think he was an act/joking I promise you he's not. I was friends with his girlfriend who also posted across the street, and that is where I got to know him. It's a disease. It's sad, but it is more sad that he refuses treatment, and that is where I have finally lost my empathy with him. Not to sound like a martyr, but I did many many things to try to help him in the past long before this money issue came about. You really just cannot help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

I also think Steve is a massochist. When no one is making fun of him or calling him out for periods, he seems to do things to stir the pot again so that he has some attention. Like Brock, some attention – even negative, is better than no attention.

RockBottom

I'm pretty sure if Steve dragged your name across the forums for no reason, you might cihange your mind.

NrmlCurvSurfr

I'm pretty sure if Steve dragged your name across the forums for no reason, you might cihange your mind.
    I wouldn't give a fk, but it's because I have a life outside of this forum and come here for entertainment when I'm taking a shit or maybe getting down on a game...you have to have some separation, don't shit where you eat type of thing..I'm sure there are lots of trustworthy posters but I will never lend them $, and never get emotionally involved with what is posted here...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Wow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Suckers lend other posters money

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Russian Rocket 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wow
    Can I get a 2 sentence summary of all this? Assuming you read it.

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Suckers lend other posters money
    No, friends lend friends money, and broke dick hypocrites don't pay but turn things around in order to be able to live with themselves I guess. And then friendship ends.

Sucker or friend, the result is the same. But when you have someone telling you that they will be homeless and crying it's a little difficult to say no. I understood the risk of not getting paid. I did not understand the risk of bullshit that he has made up to justify stiffing.

That is all. Nothing more to be said until Steve starts his next thread threatening to sue FW. Still not sure what he's suing him for. I've heard Steve say he's going to sue about 100 people in the last four years. Number of people sued. Zero.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Stevie a good guy but nothing new here he's been babbling for help for a half decade here. Just used to be in Sbr poker. Now he's decided to video his entire stream of consciousness for us.

Get better mayne

stevek173

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by IAG View Post
    No, friends lend friends money, and broke dick hypocrites don't pay but turn things around in order to be able to live with themselves I guess. And then friendship ends.

Sucker or friend, the result is the same. But when you have someone telling you that they will be homeless and crying it's a little difficult to say no. I understood the risk of not getting paid. I did not understand the risk of bullshit that he has made up to justify stiffing.

That is all. Nothing more to be said until Steve starts his next thread threatening to sue FW. Still not sure what he's suing him for. I've heard Steve say he's going to sue about 100 people in the last four years. Number of people sued. Zero.
    That actually just made me really sad and so I quit work and I just hope - and pray I don't get fired,

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

This thread is like a bad acid trip

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Anyone defending Steve is also considered 'stiff' here. No wonder, all the drug addicts back Steve here. Yes, if you've made a mistake, just own it rather than running in circles.

IAG,

Showing kind of intelligence you should be aware that you're better off than this liar or stiff.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Anyone defending Steve is also considered 'stiff' here. No wonder, all the drug addicts back Steve here. Yes, if you've made a mistake, just own it rather than running in circles.

IAG,

Showing kind of intelligence you should be aware that you're better off than this liar or stiff.
    All the drug addicts back steve???

FUKKING DRUGGIES

stevek173

Was that seriously Chro Mart?

First 1234 Last