1. #1
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,337
    Betpoints: 3908

    When Leftists Attack (Getting Harassed in the Clubhouse)




  2. #2
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,775
    Betpoints: 108


  3. #3
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,337
    Betpoints: 3908

    He was probably posting on SBR

  4. #4
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,835
    Betpoints: 12

    What a dumbass bitch biggest bunch of clowns I have ever seen

    I would have taken that phone and thrown it across the room

  5. #5
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,337
    Betpoints: 3908

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    What a dumbass bitch biggest bunch of clowns I have ever seen

    I would have taken that phone and thrown it across the room
    I would have wanted to also.

    I admire his restraint actually.

  6. #6
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,835
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I would have wanted to also.

    I admire his restraint actually.
    Yes, this would have went a bit different if that was me. It's fine to be offended by something and say something but to carry on for over 5 minutes just shows the stupidity of the woman claiming she is more educated I don't like your shirt but I will throw my phone in your face and call you names for 5 minutes, hey look at me guys I am educated

    The only thing that would have made that video better is at the end he says, "that's why I want to build a wall"

  7. #7
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,337
    Betpoints: 3908

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Yes, this would have went a bit different if that was me. It's fine to be offended by something and say something but to carry on for over 5 minutes just shows the stupidity of the woman claiming she is more educated I don't like your shirt but I will throw my phone in your face and call you names for 5 minutes, hey look at me guys I am educated

    The only thing that would have made that video better is at the end he says, "that's why I want to build a wall"

  8. #8
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,762
    Betpoints: 1888

    he backdoor'd her 2 hours later

    she was yelling, "free wi-fi !!!"
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  9. #9
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,548
    Betpoints: 7740

    She had to have been drugged out or drunk or both. The dude though, the one with the chick, has to be a beta male
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  10. #10
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,337
    Betpoints: 3908

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    She had to have been drugged out or drunk or both. The dude though, the one with the chick, has to be a beta male
    she's crazy. The dude is dumb.

  11. #11
    mancity
    mancity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-16
    Posts: 471
    Betpoints: 782

    Damn what an annoying bitch BUILD A WALLLLLL damn

    Maybe we should build a wall to keep people like that out

  12. #12
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,659
    Betpoints: 122

    She's hot

Top