GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

The whole episode is just tragic. RIP Joe.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

People are just copying the cops, no reason to wait anymore. Just shoot first and repeat "feared for my life."

scumbag cop training 101
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

one of the best news confernces i've ever seen.... especially the part where he read emails he'd been receiving.....

particularly since facebook had "live chat" on.....

black people in new orleans are on edge fo sho.... even after the arrest, all they see is the guy walking.....

i think he goes down for sure given what i heard, particularly since he was chasing mcknight for a good portion of the ordeal.....

hard to claim you're scared when your the idiot doing the chasing.....

as for my best "live chat" input..... one naybuh said "the justice system never works for black people...."

donk in response: "at least OJ got away with murdering two white people....."

gasser fries, unless he gets a couple kkk members on his jury, then he might get a hung jury......

no way he's acquitted.......

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    How do you reverse your big ass vehicle when another big ass vehicle is behind you?

Yeah, just lock the door and put the windows up. That will keep an irate person who was just chasing you from getting to you.
    Kermit your questions make no sense to be honest. If Joe was shot leaning into the window doesn't that state he was not in his car and the shooter was still siting in his. So he had options at that point I'm not talking about during a chase come man lol you can't be serious lmao. At that point the dude made a decision to stay in car watch Joe get get to his window already have a gun nearby or in hand and shot. Don't see how that's not clear from the info given

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Kermit your questions make no sense to be honest. If Joe was shot leaning into the window doesn't that state he was not in his car and the shooter was still siting in his. So he had options at that point I'm not talking about during a chase come man lol you can't be serious lmao. At that point the dude made a decision to stay in car watch Joe get get to his window already have a gun nearby or in hand and shot. Don't see how that's not clear from the info given
    Your ideas about what he should have done don't fit the situation. There was a car in front of him(Joe's) and cars behind him, so he couldn't drive away. His only option was to get out and run or stay where he was at.

So what should the guy in the car have done to get away? Rammed into the car in front of him or rammed into the cars behind him?

From what a witness said, Joe cut in front of him and got out of his car to confront Gasser. At that point how much time do you think Gasser had to make a decision? 5 seconds maybe?

Go back and read your posts, you said the guy should have hit Joe with his car or put it into reverse. Unless he had a hover system installed by Doc Brown, this was impossible because there were cars all around him.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-06-16 at 05:11 PM.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Road rage, both guys had guns, McKnight probably flashed his while they were yelling at each other in their cars. That's the defense I would go with, even if it wasn't true. Moral of the story, just let it be on the road gang. It's hard sometimes but just let it be. Pick your battles.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Your ideas about what he should have done don't fit the situation. There was a car in front of him(Joe's) and cars behind him, so he couldn't drive away. His only option was to get out and run or stay where he was at.

So what should the guy in the car have done to get away? Rammed into the car in front of him or rammed into the cars behind him?

From what a witness said, Joe cut in front of him and got out of his car to confront Gasser. At that point how much time do you think Gasser had to make a decision? 5 seconds maybe?

Go back and read your posts, you said the guy should have hit Joe with his car or put it into reverse. Unless he had a hover system installed by Doc Brown, this was impossible because there were cars all around him.
    And once again he had options if he so called surrounded by other ppl was he really in fear of his life from a guy approaching his car with a bunch of ppl around. Or did he just want to not fight like a coward and decided let me shot this black guy cause I can prob get away with it instead of sitting in my car and calling the cops hmmm he had many options once again. He will get what he deserves karma is real

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Manslaughter

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Manslaughter

they were going to charge him with "cruelty to animals" but then they realized this particular thug was a former nfl player.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many law experts think he gets away with it real easy with good attorney

no credible witnesses

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I find it funny that out of all of the tough guys here at SBR, most of them are defending a man who did not know what to do when he was faced with an unarmed 13 year old.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Interesting how Will Smith was killed in the same manner in he same city...only difference was he got shot by another black dude....not even a blip in the news

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Interesting how Will Smith was killed in the same manner in he same city...only difference was he got shot by another black dude....not even a blip in the news
    It's been all over the place booya where u been even showing former players at his trail and drew Bree's going and I'm in Ny nowhere near LA

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    That was actually all over the news when it happened.

First ... 4567