you're arguing Total yds Gained all-the-while losing the game 35-21
    Actually, 306-232. But who's counting.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    goduke... HRC was a shit candidate

just admit it
    I said they both were in my earlier posts. If you're only going to take bits and pieces of what I write then please don't respond further. You are making points that I'm putting some base behind because you are failing to do that

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

I said they both were in my earlier posts.

OK

Obviously then... Trump is seen as less shitty

Tip: stop believing what the M$M spews - you'll be less frustrated

goduke

you're arguing Total yds Gained all-the-while losing the game 35-21
    This isn't even close to a good example. What's he saying is that more Americans voted for Clinton. That's not saying she should of won because that's not how the electoral college is set up but it should at least be taken into account for the future. Should it be a penalty if people don't want to live in certain parts of the country?

goduke

OK

Obviously then... Trump is seen as less shitty

Tip: stop believing what the M$M spews - you'll be less frustrated
    Which part of what I said did I take from someone else? I assume m+m stand for mass and media, if so my opinions and how I decide on something is based on my own. Yes I'll look into evidence provided but I could care less what mass or media say unless to me it makes common sense.
    As for less shitty, like I said before neither can technically be seen as shittier then the other but trump won based on how the election is. But she did win the popular vote, which I'm not saying she should be president but your rankings can be debated

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Americans interviewed by Gallup associated Trump most with the words
    "speech," "president," and "immigration."
    Meanwhile, the most dominant word associated with Clinton was
    "emails," "lie," and "scandal,"

Dem vote was down by 7 million in the presidential election.
    Dems ran a deplorable candidate.
    Both were flawed candidates but the backbone of America did what they
    had to do.
    Please explain to me the backbone of this country? People are using that comment alot which I find funny. Tell me how you determine who is the backbone. Technically numbers wise I would feel the backbone would be a larger number that holds up a smaller number but more people voted for her. Again before you go and say liberal this, or Hillary lover that, I've already made it clear I think both candidates were bad but when you post on here with something to make a point don't just recite something you heard try to make your comments your own so you can be taken seriously

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The only reason she won the popular vote is the 2 biggest states, NY and Cal, are liberal to their own detriment people. I live in NY and it is always the most taxed state in the country, least business friendly and 50 yrs behind on all social issues. Despite that, the same democratic party that has ruined the state is voted in. Same thing in Cal. The electoral college was formed so the biggest states can't dictate an election. I agree.
    Everyone has the right to PEACEFULLY protest anything. When it is violent and disruptive it should be considered terrorism. They are calling for the overthrow of a democratically elected President. They are no better than terrorists that do the same thing in shytehole countries. They are the most un-American individuals on the planet.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The only reason she won the popular vote is the 2 biggest states, NY and Cal, are liberal to their own detriment people. I live in NY and it is always the most taxed state in the country, least business friendly and 50 yrs behind on all social issues. Despite that, the same democratic party that has ruined the state is voted in. Same thing in Cal. The electoral college was formed so the biggest states can't dictate an election. I agree.
    Everyone has the right to PEACEFULLY protest anything. When it is violent and disruptive it should be considered terrorism. They are calling for the overthrow of a democratically elected President. They are no better than terrorists that do the same thing in shytehole countries. They are the most un-American individuals on the planet.
    ^ this motherfukker gets it Mags...good job, bruh.

Stay woke fam

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

How come there were no violent protests after Obama won his election?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Duh heads, Clinton won the popular vote. Only by a few thousand, but still won.

So that tells us we are a 50- 50 country. Instead of Trump crying on twitter about it, maybe do something about it.

This is inaccurate. Look at the county by county map, look at the number of states red v. blue, look at total governors, etc.

The common error liberals make is the assumption that the popular vote means anything...it does not. This is a representative republic, of United individual states, 60% of which have conservative governors.

The small geographic pockets of liberal control wouldn't even have the right to vote under the original Constitution. Not citing racial tones, but rather ownership society versus rental society.

Even in my home state of MN, which is as blue as it gets, the GOP took the State House and Senate. This is not a 50/50 country, it's a 75/25 country, with California the big white elephant that skews the perception of 50/50.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Sanders might have lost to Trump but probably not. He won Michigan and Wisconsin in the primary over Clinton. Those are Dem leaning states and he fired up the Dems in those states. He represented the unions which Clinton did not.

Dems hate unions almost as much as Rs. That's where they lost.

Millennial Dems are like all Dems. They are wimps. They get kicked around. They don't fight back. That's why they are going protest instead of going after the Rs. They will eventually roll over.

So here is what you can expect in the future from Dems, they will whine about Trump even though they voted for him by taking Clinton over Bernie. Bernie was an actual Dem.

Good thing about Trump is that he is more liberal than Clinton. He is already talking about an FDR infrastructure project which is something that Clinton would never have done.

What you can expect is for the Dems to run a wimp against Trump in 2020 and get beat. They will whine and not vote and then the rednecks will kill them at the polls.

In 2024, Julian Castro will be Barack Obama 2.0 and Mexicans will vote in numbers off the charts and win Texas and Arizona and blow the Rs out of the water.
    That is what you can expect.

Sam Odom

Isnt Julian Castro bi-sexual ?

Buffalo Nickle

Isnt Julian Castro bi-sexual ?
    Maybe. Dems don't mind. He's gonna rock their world and ruin yours.

Sam Odom

we know Dems dont mind... Sammy doesnt mind

but in a gen election ?

Sam Odom

Buffalo Nickle

we know Dems dont mind... Sammy doesnt mind
    but in a gen election ?
    Charisma, Sammy. Rs got nobody that can stand on stage with the guy. He is the real deal. He may take down Trump if they run him in 2020.

Sam Odom

Buff... you guys will have chelsea clinton ready in 2024

elected cong in 2018 , senate 2022 , run for prez 2024

Buffalo Nickle

Buff... you guys will have chelsea clinton ready in 2024

elected cong in 2018 , senate 2022 , run for prez 2024
    It's all about Julian from this point forward. The Mexicans are taking over.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Good ole Chelsea. If she gave you head it'd look like anal

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post

The Mexicans are taking over.

<shaking head> same mistake over again... Libs group think

all mex will vote dem

all women will vote dem

Buffalo Nickle

<shaking head> same mistake over again... Libs group think

all mex will vote dem

all women will vote dem
    Ain't no mistake when they put a Mexican on the ballot. Texas turns majority minority in 2024. They have the year circled. No need even for an election. It is over.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

same mistake over again... Libs group think

all mex will vote dem

all women will vote dem
    Dems keep taking minority vote for granted. The part they don't get is that established visible minorities hate their own people more than white do.

Sam Odom

what's the name of the half mex Bush son ?

he may save the repub party

Buffalo Nickle

what's the name of the half mex Bush son ?

he may save the repub party
    That's true. Texas loves them some Bush, even the Mexicans. He is in office now, I think, in Texas.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Millennials are all pussies.

The way they cry racism or sexism is this generations boy that cried wolf.

The laziness and self-entitlement make me sick.

Hopefully President Trump puts an end to this nonsense.

Stealthy, here's the bottom line: get a job.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So protesting is not ok? Do you think police violence in LA in the 90s would of stopped and just fixed itself without protests? Is what they're doing a temper tantrum or an expression of their fear of what a known bully/racist/liar can do? Now before you call me "liberal" because that's the new defense to anyone that argues with someone or believes in common sense which is all I care about, the three things I said he was are proven facts not opinions.
    And if people who disagree with his views don't stand up now before he is sworn in how will trump or anyone else know there's a strong opinion against some of the things he wants to do. Are they suppose to just sit back and say nothing, do nothing? By speaking out and protesting it shows that he can't just be president and steamroll his agenda, that he has to work together and incorporate everyone's views or there will be more issues. Too many people on here call people poor sports or crybabies for dissenting opinions but if people don't speak out then nothing changes. How does our society develop, get better, come together without speaking up?
    I say we become a better society by taking a shit in public on a Donald Trump sign. Then smearing it across the sign with our bare hands. That is how we get our point across. What point - maybe that we're retarded? - I do not know.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i fukking hate millennials and i am one

get offended by everything, need safe spaces, guns are scary

i could go on and on

fukk them

Sam Odom

Google is our friend

Jeb Bush’s son says his name isn’t a liability after Trump’s win

George P. Bush, the Texas land commissioner, says, 'I'm my own man,' and had campaigned for the president-elect.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/11/1...er-trumps-win/

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Millennials are all pussies.

The way they cry racism or sexism is this generations boy that cried wolf.

The laziness and self-entitlement make me sick.

Hopefully President Trump puts an end to this nonsense.

Stealthy, here's the bottom line: get a job.
    Its funny you talk about entitlement, when one of the reasons we got Trump is because people with no skills or education just expect somebody to come along and give them a well paying job...because what, they're American and they deserve it? People have too much pride to work at Wal-Mart or McDonalds...but for some reason the foreign cleaning lady or delivery guy working crazy hours getting paid minimum wage is the problem.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    NY isn't the 2nd biggest state, it's actually 4th now.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I understand guys. I haven't read any articles yet about how/why the men/women conducting polls on the ground got it so wrong.

Krackers, the best approach as a liberal, as you or I, is not to act out. I know for many people, including the young, it's hard to accept.

THE KRAKEN, She lost, got her ass handed to her within the confines of our democratic system. It takes a team, perhaps an army, to diagnose the death of her campaign. There were so many misses it's unreal.

instead, we have all these kids fighting what's already inevitable. It is an incredible waste of resources.
    Look Bros, people like the Clinton's & even Obama are not Liberal's.

Its as easy as this. Bill Clinton turned the Dem party into the Rep party. Causing the Rep party to go insane far Right.

There is no Liberal party, only a center right & a far right party. Hell the nut bags in the Rep party would call Ronald Reagan a Liberal.

This guy sure sounds like a Liberal don't he.

He was a REP president. That's how far Right the country has gone.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Its funny you talk about entitlement, when one of the reasons we got Trump is because people with no skills or education just expect somebody to come along and give them a well paying job...because what, they're American and they deserve it? People have too much pride to work at Wal-Mart or McDonalds...but for some reason the foreign cleaning lady or delivery guy working crazy hours getting paid minimum wage is the problem.
    Get a job.

And then turn pro.

Start bettering yourself, pal. This is America. Have some pride. Let's make you great again.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    How come there were no violent protests after Obama won his election?
    That is a great question that no one from the left will probably answer. I mean there are So many inbred uneducated racists that voted for Trump, then surely they were here in 2008 and 2012 right?

Now we have hashtags of assassinate Trump trending on twitter. Funny how the ones that are supposedly so tolerable and peaceful are the ones who are actually the most violent. But then again when you go and look at all of the counties that Hillary won, they also contain the cities with the most crime, so violent behavior from Dems shouldn't really be surprising.
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-11-16 at 03:55 PM.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

It obvious why the protest are happening its to change Trump, mold him which is already happening.

his TWEET said it all "Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud! Imagine in another week what he will be like.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Sanders might have lost to Trump but probably not. He won Michigan and Wisconsin in the primary over Clinton. Those are Dem leaning states and he fired up the Dems in those states. He represented the unions which Clinton did not.

Dems hate unions almost as much as Rs. That's where they lost.

Millennial Dems are like all Dems. They are wimps. They get kicked around. They don't fight back. That's why they are going protest instead of going after the Rs. They will eventually roll over.

So here is what you can expect in the future from Dems, they will whine about Trump even though they voted for him by taking Clinton over Bernie. Bernie was an actual Dem.

Good thing about Trump is that he is more liberal than Clinton. He is already talking about an FDR infrastructure project which is something that Clinton would never have done.

What you can expect is for the Dems to run a wimp against Trump in 2020 and get beat. They will whine and not vote and then the rednecks will kill them at the polls.

In 2024, Julian Castro will be Barack Obama 2.0 and Mexicans will vote in numbers off the charts and win Texas and Arizona and blow the Rs out of the water.
    That is what you can expect.
    Hopefully this will be a wake up for the young upcoming liberals and they realize they need to actually vote, so their voice doesn't get drowned out by the older more conservative dems.

First 123456 ... Last