Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Bill Clinton's "Black Son" About To Make Major Announcement

NEW YORK – Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a “bombshell that will rock Hillary’s campaign.”

Sources close to Williams who are planning the news event refused to divulge details of the announcement to WND.

Williams has demanded that Bill Clinton participate with him in a DNA test to verify his claim.

The conference will be hosted by a non-partisan coalition of civil rights, child-welfare and pro-life leaders.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/clintons-...-announcement/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Chelsea looks like someone else other than Bill. Bill's been raising the wrong kid.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Snopes is your friend. DNA test was negative

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is this a joke?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Yep... but so's your weener so it's all good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    GUMMO... are you cryptically confessing that brotha in your link is YOUR son?

Man o man... please invite me to your next family reunion, pal.. looks like it'd be a hoot.

Btw, tonight I went to a Halloween party as "Navin Johnson"... so, no worries... I'll fit right in.

I'll bring the Commodores cd's......

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Chelsea looks like someone else other than Bill. Bill's been raising the wrong kid.
    Guess Hillary gets around as well... Yikes!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Can you imagine if bubba was stabbing some chocolate and had a oops
    Lock the Clinton crime mafia up ms champion for the middle class and the pussy grabber oh how insane this election is

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Reason #58 that I can't wait for the election to be over with -- no more SBR threads about bombshells that aren't ever really happening.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Snopes is your friend. DNA test was negative

Actually, the DNA test was inconclusive, not negative. And the snopes verdict is "unproven", not "false".

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Did Bill replace Hillary on the ticket?

So pathetic when you can't get anything on the nominee to stick, so you resort to attacks on the spouse

Desperation

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^this is real desperation

you can tell by the illogical content

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

So pathetic when you can't get anything on the nominee to stick, so you resort to attacks on the spouse

Desperation
    Look at the rap video. The mother of the child claims that Hillary told her she could disappear. Kind of fits a pattern we've seen over the last few decades.

The Kraken

All speculation, "he said, she said"

You don't want to give the benefit of the doubt to those sexually assaulted by Trump yet you're willing to give this lady the benefit of the doubt because she makes a claim that supports your candidate

Double standard and hypocrisy

Typical

grease lightnin
    &

You don't want to give the benefit of the doubt to those sexually assaulted by Trump yet you're willing to give this lady the benefit of the doubt because she makes a claim that supports your candidate

Typical

Hello kettle

The Kraken

Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Krank who are you on tonight let's pound a winner bro

grease lightnin
    &

Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows
    I hate them both.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Typical
    Don't have a candidate. Just stating that this is just another smokestack in the fire of their emo that we have witnessed for decades.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Don't have a candidate. Just stating that this is just another smokestack in the fire of their emo that we have witnessed for decades.

M.O.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...dus%20operandi

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Just read an article from my phone that he is requesting that Monica Lewinsky come forward with her blue dress to do a DNA test. I guess he is blocked from getting the results from the test that established it was his semen in the first place.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Sorry I let you down, sir. Spell check on my phone allowed it to go through.

grease lightnin
    &

Just read an article from my phone that he is requesting that Monica Lewinsky come forward with her blue dress to do a DNA test. I guess he is blocked from getting the results from the test that established it was his semen in the first place.
    No, there were supposedly 2 tests done and the form of test that was released was innacurate. The result was that Bill was 20 to 30 times more likely than a random caucasian to be Danney Williams' dad. They say a score of 100+ is indisbutable. The other test was not released.

The test was supposedly done by Star Magazine. I have read somewhere that the guy who owned Star Magazine was Bill Clinton's old friend, and that when he sold the magazine the new owners were pressed to release the other test results, they said that no test had ever been done. It was bullshit.

It has been said that the results that have been released would not be admissable in court.

I have a feeling this guy really is Clinton's kid.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Sorry I let you down, sir. Spell check on my phone allowed it to go through.
    Take a good look at this 'fella':

NO EXCUSES... obviously time to trash the phone.

Get a Jitterbug for easy use. Stealthyburrito swears USCPHILLYGUY is a geriatric and sells them outta his car trunk. Go figure....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Take a good look at this 'fella':

NO EXCUSES... obviously time to trash the phone.

Get a Jitterbug for easy use. Stealthyburrito swears USCPHILLYGUY is a geriatric and sells them outta his car trunk. Go figure....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Desperation
    Right, like when the Hillary Clinton campaign attacked Ivanka Trump with the early nude fashion pics and Michele copy of speech?

Ivanka was attacked and I guess you forgot about that and she wasn't even a former President. Bill is fair game....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-01-16 at 12:44 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Black women like Billy.. The son is legit if I had to guess....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Can you imagine if bubba was stabbing some chocolate and had a oops
    Lock the Clinton crime mafia up ms champion for the middle class and the pussy grabber oh how insane this election is
    In the movie Primary Colors they alluded to this incident- apparently with an underage daughter of some Arkansas rib house cook. Check it out, good movie.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

“I’ve done my homework and I saw they returned the dress to her after the tests and I thought why not ask her for it. I’m praying on it that she will make this happen for me. I’m sure [the Clintons] hurt her as they hurt me.”

“I believe Hillary told my dad I would ruin her chances of being in the White House,” he continued in the interview. “I feel she cut him off from being in my life, but this isn’t political.”

He said, “I have been told my entire life that I am President Clinton’s biological son and I want my kids to know their grandfather.”

In his letter to Lewinsky, Williams said Clinton “provided cash support for me when I was a boy as well as having Arkansas State Troopers deliver Christmas presents to our home each year.”

He said his attempts to contact Bill Clinton directly went unanswered, and he was blocked when he tried through Facebook.

The issue, he told Lewinsky, “can only [be] resolved with a true, verified DNA test.”

He got no response to his public request that Bill Clinton provide a DNA sample.

“Now I face the prospect of a long drawn-out paternity lawsuit in the state of Arkansas which lawyers tell me could cost hundred (sic) of thousands of dollars and years of litigation. I am not a rich person and would have [to] try to raise the mountain of money needed to pay for the lawsuit. I am prepared to press ahead with the lawsuit if that is the only route to justice.”

“This is not about politics for me but there is solid evidence that it was Hillary who cut me [off] from my biological father. Hillary literally slammed the door in my Aunt Lucille’s face when she took me to the Governor’s Mansion to demand the Clinton’s acknowledge me. I was not surprised to learn that Hillary called you a ‘stalker’ and much, much worse. We have both been abused by Hillary Clinton. I call out to you for your help.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/illegitim...0D8hRY21Roq.99

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

He continued: “I have always felt bad about my father not wanting to be in my life. Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It’s not fair and it has been hurtful that he still refuses to acknowledge me. I am his only son in the world and he’s my only dad. Recently I have been telling my kids that their grandfather was the president of the United States and they’re amazed by it, they’re like ‘No. Is it for real?’ I tell them yes, he is my father and I will make sure you get to meet him one day.”

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I hate them both.
    You and every intelligent person in the US, and every single person (both smart and stupid) outside of the US.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

KLC, just the fact that Bill himself doesn't want to comment or consent to doing a test to resolve this situation speaks volumes of the legitimacy of this kids claim.

Just another embarrassment for the Clinton's. The only conclusion you can come to at this point is he knows the kid is his. Any person who knew it wasn't their kid would take the 1 minute to prove it especially if it was being used against them.

12 Last