Fadikan
    Fadikan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

I did it again

I made 2000$ with 200$ in Pinnacle. That's the second time i get in the thousands. Any advice on how i can turn 2000$ to 10000$.

KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Parlay the u192.5 in Jazz/Trail Blazers with Cleveland Indians tonight.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Go all in on Knicks +10.5 and enjoy the winnings.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Trippler who's the girl in ur avatar?

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

wife

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Sponsor a KST vs Shooter love fest

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Dumbass claims to be a winning gambler then asks the broke degens here for gambling advice in his first post.

SBR quality going down the shitter

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    Dumbass claims to be a winning gambler then asks the broke degens here for gambling advice in his first post.

SBR quality going down the shitter
    He might have good picks but his BRM is undoubtedly terrible. Probably betting 10% per pick, and then a shit run removes all winnings.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

40 years ago that 2k would be worth 10k today, thats all Ive got bud.

Fadikan

In Pedro Sousa - Andrea Collarini tennis game earlier today i made a live bet on Pedro Sousa before the third set. At the same time like maybe 2 min later. He retire from an injury and they considered my bet a lost !! is ther something i can do or it's part of the rules

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Fadikan View Post
    In Pedro Sousa - Andrea Collarini tennis game earlier today i made a live bet on Pedro Sousa before the third set. At the same time like maybe 2 min later. He retire from an injury and they considered my bet a lost !! is ther something i can do or it's part of the rules
    No, it's part of you being a dumbass who doesn't read the rules of live wagering before placing a bet.
    If in fact it was a live bet, most books will refund this wager as a push. Contact the book and ask them to explain why it was graded as a loss.

What book did you use?
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 10-25-16 at 06:46 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Listen to RussianRocket he knows gambling inside and out

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    40 years ago that 2k would be worth 10k today, thats all Ive got bud.
    Only if you invested it though somehow. I mean if you had $2000 40 years ago and left it in a box, 40 years later, it would be worth $2000 still.

Fadikan

Pinnacle.. i did contact them it still stand for a lost. heres what they sent me. Tennis

Retirement or Disqualification:

1. Head to Head Matchups:

One full set must be completed for Money Line wagers to stand. If less than 1 set is completed, all Money Line wagers will be considered void. The winner of the match is the participant declared the victor by the umpire of the match.
    Example: Nadal trails 0-6, 0-2 vs Djokovic and Djokovic is forced to retire due to injury (or disqualification). All money line wagers stand. Nadal is declared the winner while Djokovic is deemed the loser. All other bets on the Spread, total, team total and sets betting will be void regardless of current score.

If a player retires before the 1st set is completed, all wagers on the match will be considered void.Example: Nadal leads 2-0 vs Djokovic who retires due to injury. All wagers considered void.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Pinnacle.. i did contact them it still stand for a lost. heres what they sent me. Tennis

Retirement or Disqualification:

1. Head to Head Matchups:

One full set must be completed for Money Line wagers to stand. If less than 1 set is completed, all Money Line wagers will be considered void. The winner of the match is the participant declared the victor by the umpire of the match.
    Example: Nadal trails 0-6, 0-2 vs Djokovic and Djokovic is forced to retire due to injury (or disqualification). All money line wagers stand. Nadal is declared the winner while Djokovic is deemed the loser. All other bets on the Spread, total, team total and sets betting will be void regardless of current score.

If a player retires before the 1st set is completed, all wagers on the match will be considered void.Example: Nadal leads 2-0 vs Djokovic who retires due to injury. All wagers considered void.
    Sorry buddy you're out of luck. Most books void these type of live wagers. The 1st set rule would only apply, if you bet before the match...but in your case you picked up the game live before the 3rd set, so I'm not sure how they can treat your bet equal to the full match wager.

Gaze73

If he bet 1k on the other player I doubt Pinnacle would pay out. Bookies' extra hidden edge is double standards.

Fadikan

Thats so dirty.. just like the goverment they can be above the rules and theres nothing we can do about it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Thats so dirty.. just like the goverment they can be above the rules and theres nothing we can do about it
    try a different book...places like 5Dimes, Heritage...or even Bovada, would've refunded this live wager

and always remember to read their rules prior to placing your bets