QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't understand how some of these coaches have jobs. What a stupid dumb fukk this BYU coach. 15 fukking seconds and you kick the FG instead of trying to get closer with a couple more shots? Then Boise State DB tips that last ball up in the air which could have been caught in the end zone. Idiots all over the place. This Boise State team is fraudulent.
    I agree with you. They get their jobs through politics, not smarts.

If I would have lost both bets it would have been worth it. The entertainment value in my life because of this game was worth any money I would have lost. As it was, I was able to win some money.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    What a shit game by those point shaving fuckers.
    Check these bastards phone records...

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

I was rooting for BYU at the end, than I was rooting for 2 blocked FG attempts in a row. I figured that would have to be some sort of record.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I agree with you. They get their jobs through politics, not smarts.

If I would have lost both bets it would have been worth it. The entertainment value in my life because of this game was worth any money I would have lost. As it was, I was able to win some money.
    Good shit...

I could have sworn Boise was going to blow this game open after the 1st quarter. Got sucked into a game I had no business betting and I absolutely hate betting on a team that don't cover. I always wish they would just lose the damn game but BYU gave away the gift wrap tonight.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Shall we do this again tomorrow night?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    I was rooting for BYU at the end, than I was rooting for 2 blocked FG attempts in a row. I figured that would have to be some sort of record.
    The announcer said the BYU coach had told his kicker he was on the hot seat and if he missed he was out. You just knew the pressure was going to kill him, then your own coach put you on blast too. Stupid. That kicker's was mindfukked.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Good shit...

I could have sworn Boise was going to blow this game open after the 1st quarter. Got sucked into a game I had no business betting and I absolutely hate betting on a team that don't cover. I always wish they would just lose the damn game but BYU gave away the gift wrap tonight.
    I feel sorry for the people who got suckered into the 2nd half line. I was like you, thinking Boise would run away with it. Then I thought about what you said about them not really trying all that hard and I also thought about all the weird shit going on in the game. Saved myself a few bucks laying off and just went with my original bet.

Thanks for the input. You're a pretty sharp dude sometimes.

Mac4Lyfe

Shall we do this again tomorrow night?

Yeah with betpoints... haha. I hate Thursday/Friday NCAAF and I know better to not bet this shit but I always do because I'm a degenerate.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

I bet Boise 1H -3.5 and Boise TT 1H over 14.5. After that TD just before halftime to go up 4 and go over 14.5, I wasn't going to chance another bet on this tire fire.

Mac4Lyfe

I feel sorry for the people who got suckered into the 2nd half line. I was like you, thinking Boise would run away with it. Then I thought about what you said about them not really trying all that hard and I also thought about all the weird shit going on in the game. Saved myself a few bucks laying off and just went with my original bet.

Thanks for the input. You're a pretty sharp dude sometimes.

Appreciate it... Didn't help my dumbass with that stupid Live bet but damn Boise looked like they were going to put up 50. Totally dominating that first quarter. I lay a Live bet, they're up 17 - 3, driving and boom, pick 6, then boom again, another pick 6. -15.5 live bet fukked in a few minutes.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

crazy ending

eating a lite gabagool sandwich before bedtime

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Appreciate it... Didn't help my dumbass with that stupid Live bet but damn Boise looked like they were going to put up 50. Totally dominating that first quarter. I lay a Live bet, they're up 17 - 3, driving and boom, pick 6, then boom again, another pick 6. -15.5 live bet fukked in a few minutes.
    It's impossible to cap turnovers. It's the one thing that makes football harder to cap live than any other sport.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    It's impossible to cap turnovers. It's the one thing that makes football harder to cap live than any other sport.
    Yeah, VaTech turning the damn ball over 5 times vs Tennessee when I had them in the first half was another clusterfukk that I was on. Can't cap stupid...

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Rigged.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Rigged.
    The thought crossed my mind after the two pick 6's that Boise would fukk around all night and somehow pull out a 1 point win. What happened. The exact same thing. They didn't give a shit about this game and neither did BYU. That stupid coach needs his ass kicked. 15 seconds left and you're kicking a FG on first down with a kicker you had on the hot seat??? That mofo was in on the rigging as well.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

BYU coaching allowed Boise to win.......Like Zeke Said....

PaperTrail07

Boise "iced the kicker" and actually gave him time to get organized....to not even get the kick up is pathetic...
    The thought crossed my mind after the two pick 6's that Boise would fukk around all night and somehow pull out a 1 point win. What happened. The exact same thing. They didn't give a shit about this game and neither did BYU. That stupid coach needs his ass kicked. 15 seconds left and you're kicking a FG on first down with a kicker you had on the hot seat??? That mofo was in on the rigging as well.

PaperTrail07

Boise was in total prevent.....easy toss over the center....spike and kick....there was plenty of time...1 seconds..

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i got the ATS win on BYU........... but immediately had to take a shower. it was that dirty

didn't see the game but appreciate all the color presented here.

how far did the punter get on the 4th and 19 fake from own 4 or 5 yard line? seems like perhaps the craziest strategy call i've ever heard of

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i got the ATS win on BYU........... but immediately had to take a shower. it was that dirty

didn't see the game but appreciate all the color presented here.

how far did the punter get on the 4th and 19 fake from own 4 or 5 yard line? seems like perhaps the craziest strategy call i've ever heard of
    About 2 yards....not even like the defenders turned around or anything....had it stopped like they were expecting it if that even seems remotely plausible. Never seen anything like that before.
    Last edited by Memento; 10-21-16 at 01:45 PM.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Can we please have Bronco back? Had to be the worst call in the history of college football...

First 123