pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I love these internet tough guys who pretend they are real smart. Not that they are pretending necessarily, but because they aren't fooling anyone.

Its like when you were a little kid and you pretended you were invisible. You walked around the house telling everyone you were invisible and who ever was at home would play along and pretend they couldn't see you.
    penetrating dude came at me all sideways talking some crazy shit and had no clue just assumed he knew the person he was talking 2

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Your probably some f\*g dik sucking homo who is on welfare and feels the need to run around and call people out when you have no clue about there life why don't you go take it out on your boyfriends ass you dumb fuk...tried to call me out like I support trump when you have no fukin clue who your talking to
    lol. Ah the gay insults. Whats next you gonna ask me to get out of my moms basement? Now son u kept slamming the media like the rest of these rightwing jackoffs do when Donald has been getting free press this whole election cycle. Relax kid

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    lol. Ah the gay insults. Whats next you gonna ask me to get out of my moms basement? Now son u kept slamming the media like the rest of these rightwing jackoffs do when Donald has been getting free press this whole election cycle. Relax kid
    Maybe he is this big of a fuk up and ur brain just can't comprehend this because it has been conditioned not to think it from nitwit neocon radio and Fox News. Strange how a democrat can admit hillary has some issues but u Trump nut hangers refuse to see anything. Kinda like these debates. Guys who lean left come out and say Romney tooled Obama in their first debate but u jackoffs refuse to think Trump loses anything. Just country killing ignorant assholes. Shame u guys can't just die off but im sure ur fathers were ignorant assholes and your kids (since some weak woman will get stuck with you) will become them too.

Dude that's what u wrote^ and I don't support trump he's a jerkoff I'm one of those people who as an American right don't vote democrat or republican so back off

Thor4140

penetrating dude came at me all sideways talking some crazy shit and had no clue just assumed he knew the person he was talking 2
    This is to dimwhite. Nobody is acting like they are a tough internet persona. What they are doing is showing u how incredible stupid u are. Over and over again u show your stupidity and people have notice this like i have a year ago. I don't have time to listen to the dumbest of the dumb so that is why u have been on ignore. Some of us have patience. I don't. U don't even live in America but find a need to keep spreading ur incredible stupid views. Give it the fuk up will ya to dumb rooster sucker.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Thor is a notorious homo on here pilebuck, it's not meant to be a diss at him since I for one don't judge but he has admitted it before on here. We have to be more tolerant towards people like thor

Thor4140

Maybe he is this big of a fuk up and ur brain just can't comprehend this because it has been conditioned not to think it from nitwit neocon radio and Fox News. Strange how a democrat can admit hillary has some issues but u Trump nut hangers refuse to see anything. Kinda like these debates. Guys who lean left come out and say Romney tooled Obama in their first debate but u jackoffs refuse to think Trump loses anything. Just country killing ignorant assholes. Shame u guys can't just die off but im sure ur fathers were ignorant assholes and your kids (since some weak woman will get stuck with you) will become them too.

Dude that's what u wrote^ and I don't support trump he's a jerkoff I'm one of those people who as an American right don't vote democrat or republican so back off
    I should have read more of your post. I was wrong and i own it unlike most people here
    i apologize.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Thor is a notorious homo on here pilebuck, it's not meant to be a diss at him since I for one don't judge but he has admitted it before on here. We have to be more tolerant towards people like thor
    Another big Trump supporter lying his ass off. We put both our lady's in a room i would bet u ten thousand people would wanna fuk mine before urs

pilebuck13

This is to dimwhite. Nobody is acting like they are a tough internet persona. What they are doing is showing u how incredible stupid u are. Over and over again u show your stupidity and people have notice this like i have a year ago. I don't have time to listen to the dumbest of the dumb so that is why u have been on ignore. Some of us have patience. I don't. U don't even live in America but find a need to keep spreading ur incredible stupid views. Give it the fuk up will ya to dumb rooster sucker.

^ writing shit like that doesn't speak highly for your character if your on the internet defending the Democratic Party? If this is the way you carry yourself to people you don't even know what makes you any better then trump? That's some low down dirty shit...shame people can't just die off? Speaking about children and shit that's just some low shit man

pilebuck13

I should have read more of your post. I was wrong and i own it unlike most people here
    i apologize.
    It's whatever I'm staying out of it from here on out I'll let you guys fight your views because it's American to have that right but just doesn't speak highly of your party when you go off to that degree and I went off as well but you hit me with a low blow man

Thor4140

^ writing shit like that doesn't speak highly for your character if your on the internet defending the Democratic Party? If this is the way you carry yourself to people you don't even know what makes you any better then trump? That's some low down dirty shit...shame people can't just die off? Speaking about children and shit that's just some low shit man
    ill comment on this later but saying im a big fan of the pecker was not nice. It was very mean. Not that there isn't anything wrong with that.

Thor4140

Your probably some f\*g dik sucking homo who is on welfare and feels the need to run around and call people out when you have no clue about there life why don't you go take it out on your boyfriends ass you dumb fuk...tried to call me out like I support trump when you have no fukin clue who your talking to
    This shit u said about me was way worse than what i said about u.

pilebuck13

ill comment on this later but saying im a big fan of the pecker was not nice. It was very mean. Not that there isn't anything wrong with that.
    Look man I don't care what you do in fact not to sound sensitive but I don't need internet enemies and rarely say some shit like that...for that I apologize and I'll just leave it at that..apologies excepted moving on

pilebuck13

This shit u said about me was way worse than what i said about u.
    Come on man it was a personal attack you brought wife children father into the mix that's a low blow but anyways i except your apology and I move on just had to address it ✌️

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Trump won't release his taxes because we would all find out how selfish he is. I'll promise you that he hasn't donated a dime to charity of his own money. His favorite charity is himself. Do you really think he's going to give any money away?

This guy promised to pay a lady's mortgage and then tried to shake down the mortgage company after agreeing to pay it. Who does that shit?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

warren buffet paid taxes on only $11million last year? um, how is he worth $50 billion if he is only paying taxes on $10 million a year? Is he a vampire?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    warren buffet paid taxes on only $11million last year? um, how is he worth $50 billion if he is only paying taxes on $10 million a year? Is he a vampire?
    Do you understand wealth? Why are Trump supporters so fukkin dumb? Have you ever paid millions in taxes? You don't pay taxes on worth, you pay taxes on earnings. Take that $11 million and multiply that times 65 years and that's $715 million with zero interest. Add simple interest and that's almost $9 Billion dollars in taxes. He's given away half his money and plans on giving it all away. How much money has Donald every given away?

Buffett gave away $2.8 billion dollars last year and $2.6 Billion the year before and he still didn't forward forecast what he donated to reduce his income like Trumps lying, cheating ass. Quit being stupid.

http://www.calculator.net/future-val...it=0&x=81&y=13

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

First 12