Betpoints: 533

#Pussy4Lyfe

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How is Obama aiding Russia?

I have zero fear of Russia but we certainly should not ever think they have our best interest because they do not. We need to keep cutting their balls off by keeping oil below $70 a barrel. Putin does not give a shit about the US and all he wants is chaos. Only dummies like Trump see him as someone to look up to as a Monarch.

I don't give a shit about Hillary. Where have you seen me take up for her? But, these Trumptards are pretty much convincing me to vote for her because it's becoming very clear that his supporters are fukked up like he is. They're little kids that don't use facts just name calling like their leader. All of them are delusional. I can't wait to see their shock when their savior loses in a land slide.
    obama is aiding terrorist, and russia is bombing terrorist ....that's what i said, you misunderstood... oil will soon be a nonfactor anyway, electric and autonomous cars are on the rise... putin is not supposed to care about the u.s., he should be caring about russia...that's his interest ... he and the rest of the world want u.s. to do the same, but we won't because we are being used like a gun to any foreign power willing to pay the cost. i pray for Israel but i don't stand for zionist agendas and their goals...

As for facts, there's tons of facts in this thread...some of which are disturbing & shocking, yet those who back the witch are going to back her regardless ... i don't see her walking away with a win here, there's to many people who love their country left...we are at a turning point, america is on its way back... at the end of the day though, my faith is in neither candidate, i bow before Jesus alone ...

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Sure Jesus will save you. ....Keep on waiting for him to arrive on his white horse boss.

You act like the US just started their imperialism. You act like the US hasnt been sponsoring terrorism for decades. You act like ISIL and Al-Qaeda arent funded by American taxpayer dollars. Welcome to the party.

Whats worse is that you think any single person could change the course of history. Not even your Jesus can save us, get that through your brain.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I'm not sure where to or even if to start with you. I hope you do know that when groups like, say, the bankers want legislation passed they publicly come out against it...it's a known and well documented strategy. If the people think the "bad" bankers don't want it, it must be good and they vote for it.

You don't see anything like that possibly happening here? This same strategy with Russia has been used and debunked in the past.

I'll agree that Russia won't do much to help the EU and the US, but that fact, as always, is being exploited.

Greget, you watch too much TV. And if you don't watch TV, then it's even worse than I thought.

It doesn't matter who you vote for and probably doesn't matter who wins as the same end will gained, just on different time frames.

The national narrative was written for you. It's written so well you may never understand that it is written for you.

This is why I don't post much in political threads. The utter ignorance and polarity of the posters make for good reads but terrible conversation.

Good Luck Greget.

Only losers dwell in conspiracy and apathy. All change in politics is slow, which is why every election is important. There is no such thing as "good" and "bad" policy, all policy is a compromise, that is how things work. You don't post much in political threads because its three dimensional chess and above your capacity, or your patience. And no I don't watch TV, or youtube, I read. You should try it.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Listen guy don't come after me with the scared white man shit if you're not ready for a response back
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    better he would never say that shit in front of her family. She is probably some crack head that sleeps with him to get a dime bag.
    This guy does make you appreciate brooks. He is harmless and never really takes it to the next level. He is just agitating. This guy is a moron liar.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    I forgot to add greaser in that "undecided" group
    No I think I have finally decided. Third party. It may be a throwaway but I can't vote for HRC or DJT in good conscience. Better than not voting at all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    No I think I have finally decided. Third party. It may be a throwaway but I can't vote for HRC or DJT in good conscience. Better than not voting at all.
    You do what you want. I was like you at 1st, but when I saw what my other choices were and all the bashing Hillary
    was receiving for no other reason but to discredit her, my choice was easy.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've been to Russia. It's full of corrupt assholes like you. I can smell your corrupt scheming butthole from across the ocean. You don't fool me. You talk shit about the US but you sure are infatuated with us. You don't make money in Russia, you fukk someone in the ass to get ahead. I'm sure you're good at that.

You think the American dream is dead because it didn't work out for you. Life is very good over here, you just have your head up the wrong assholes.

Fukk Russia. We are not your friends nor your allies. We do not trust your government nor your people. Go manipulate somewhere else.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

khicks26

This song is for Hilary.

"Blue Turk"

I'm lazy you know it I'm ready for the second show
    Amazing thing growing just waitin for the juice to flow
    But you're so very picturesque you're so very cold
    Tastes like roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul
    I'm hurting I'm wanting I'm aching for another go
    You're squirming wet baby nothing bad comin' very slow
    And it's burning holes in me
    You're so very picturesque you're so very cold
    It tastes like roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul whoa hmm
    One spastic explosion two pressure cookers go insane
    It makes me act crazy I shiver but I love this game
    You're so very ordinary you're so very lame
    Tastes like whiskey on your lips and earthworms rule your brain

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Listen guy don't come after me with the scared white man shit if you're not ready for a response back
    look your a liar. 5000 more for your families obama care you stated. Called 4 different brokers and stated what you said and everyone laughed and said your full of shit. (Thanks for giving me an excuse to call old friends.) Then told your not even married and you date a hispanic girl and say raunchy shit to her. Go say that shit in front of her family big boy. But you won't because your a puss. so penetrate you Also i have never been called little guy so once again your full of shit.

khicks26

Can't forget Donny Boy.

"Megalomaniac"

I hear you on the radio
    You permeate my screen, its' unkind but
    If I met you in a scissor fight
    I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone
    On principle alone

Hey megalomaniac
    You're no Jesus
    Yeah, you're no penetrating Elvis
    Wash your hands clean of yourself baby
    Maniac, step down, step down

If I were your appendages
    I'd hold open your eyes
    So you would see
    That all of us are heaven sent
    There was never meant to be only one
    To be only one

Hey megalomaniac
    You're no Jesus
    Maniac, step down, step down

Yeah
    You're no Jesus
    You're no Elvis
    You're no Jesus
    You're no Jesus
    You're no Elvis
    You're no answer

Step down, step down,
    Step down, step down

Hey megalomaniac
    You're no Jesus
    Maniac, step down, step,
    Step down, step down,
    Step down, step down,
    Step down

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Sure Jesus will save you. ....Keep on waiting for him to arrive on his white horse boss.

You act like the US just started their imperialism. You act like the US hasnt been sponsoring terrorism for decades. You act like ISIL and Al-Qaeda arent funded by American taxpayer dollars. Welcome to the party.

Whats worse is that you think any single person could change the course of history. Not even your Jesus can save us, get that through your brain.
    im already saved, done, finished ...past tense. As for the white horse, He will lead a war destroying all of evil. you are thinking He will save me from a physical problem. He's saved the soul and that leads to physical positives but that's not the foundation of why Jesus saves..

The u.s. has been hijacked and sold out over time by people who have no allegiance to any country. Yes, i know they've sponsoring terrorism. i think all those involved need to be brought to charge on war crimes. Their confusion curtain is failing and they soon will have nothing to hide behind. People everywhere are waking up, they have family that served this country, they have fathers and grandfathers that have died for it. People aren't just going to lay down to globalism. They want their country back...and they want it now.

a single person won't change it. The people will. There's millions and millions of people saying the corruption ....is over. Game over, we've had enough...

KingJD31

Over the course of three years doesn't add up to 5000 grand? Why would you call brokers over what someone said over the internet , relax guy I got better shit to do then lie on a forum
    look your a liar. 5000 more for your families obama care you stated. Called 4 different brokers and stated what you said and everyone laughed and said your full of shit. (Thanks for giving me an excuse to call old friends.) Then told your not even married and you date a hispanic girl and say raunchy shit to her. Go say that shit in front of her family big boy. But you won't because your a puss. so penetrate you Also i have never been called little guy so once again your full of shit.

chico2663

Well even at 3 years your lying. Especially since your not married. So i guess you don't have better things to do than lie on the internet. You were the idiot doing racial name calling. SO YOU RELAX GUY!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Well even at 3 years your lying. Especially since your not married. So i guess you don't have better things to do than lie on the internet. You were the idiot doing racial name calling. SO YOU RELAX GUY!
    Chico ever notice all of these assholes who have the word king in their screenname have far right views. KInda typical right wing controlling type of guys who wanna tell ya how to run your life. I think that is why they use the word King.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Chico ever notice all of these assholes who have the word king in their screenname have far right views. KInda typical right wing controlling type of guys who wanna tell ya how to run your life. I think that is why they use the word King.
    Isn't Thor a prince?

chico2663

Truer words have never been spoken, But could be that they are lacking in other departments as a man. lol

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

News flash: if you're voting for Trump or Clinton (or vast majority of R and D candidates for lower offices), you're voting for someone who wants to tell you how to run your life...the only difference is how they want you to run it. If you want someone who respects the freedom of people to choose how to run their lives, you're not voting for either of those clowns

KingJD31

Did I say I was fined or did I say my family was? Jesus Christ

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

No Clown...Fukk You and your Fake Freedom! You live in the most surveillanced country in the world. And if not for true heroes like Snowden, you'd still be picking your nose in front of the TV, while thinking that no one is watching you.

It's not Russia's fault that you live paycheck to paycheck and up to your eyeballs in Debt...yeeer fkng clueless TWAT.

Your car, your house, your charge cards, your student loans...it's all fiction dumbfukk - your entire life is being owned by the bank.
    Most Americans work 50-60 hours weeks and still cannot afford to take a fkng vacation or buy a fkng house.
    40 fukking percent of all workers in the United States actually make less than what a full-time minimum wage worker made back in 1968 after you account for inflation.

Americans spend more on health care per capita than anyone else in the world by far, and yet you only rank 35th in life expectancy.
    Nearly 70% of all Americans are on at least one prescription drug.
    And 20 percent of all Americans are on at least five prescription drugs.

You gloat about your best schools in the world, yet Russian students score better on tests, than their American counterparts.

Only one fukking state in your entire country has an obesity rate of under 20 percent and 11 states have an obesity rate well over 30 percent.

You have the highest incarceration rate and the largest total prison population in the entire world by a wide margin...prisoners spend decades on death row while a braindead clown like you pays for their meals and lodging.

Children in the United States are three times more likely to be prescribed antidepressants than children in Europe are.

And last but not least...America and you the dirty pig has the highest STD infection rate in the entire industrialized world.

What a nice paradise you got going there clown...hopefully those bad Russians don't screw things up for ya!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    News flash: if you're voting for Trump or Clinton (or vast majority of R and D candidates for lower offices), you're voting for someone who wants to tell you how to run your life...the only difference is how they want you to run it. If you want someone who respects the freedom of people to choose how to run their lives, you're not voting for either of those clowns
    It's intellectually easy to say everyone and everything is out to get you, people want to listen to pessimistic people, because it sounds like someone trying to help you, even when the optimist is usually right. Trump's entire campaign is based on nothing but trying to scare people, no policy, no ideas, nothing but fear, and he is doing relatively well.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    It's intellectually easy to say everyone and everything is out to get you, people want to listen to pessimistic people, because it sounds like someone trying to help you, even when the optimist is usually right. Trump's entire campaign is based on nothing but trying to scare people, no policy, no ideas, nothing but fear, and he is doing relatively well.
    hilarious when a confirmed idiot would even dare use this word

brooks85

hey look the coward who always runs from his nonsense

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Isn't Thor a prince?
    No he's just a jerk...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Non voter........next.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Non voter........next.
    non-voters > sheep who would be dumb enough to vote hillary

still hilarious you will have to go to your grave with that on top of voting obama. You better hope God doesn't care about politics or hypocrites increasing the suffering of the poor.

First ... 14151617