Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    broke
    lol thanks for the update on your status

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Like the head of the Black panthers says, " For 52 years we have been backing a Dem president , why?"
    It's a great question. Democrats are the ones who were for slavery

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks love Dems because then they do not have to work and be poor

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks love Dems because then they do not have to work and be poor
    So Lebron loves Dems because then he doesn't have to work and be poor?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

why do u guys even care? both sides are scum and both sides are always scum. its just an illusion of choice.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So Lebron loves Dems because then he doesn't have to work and be poor?
    He associates with whites although has to pretend he is with the blacks

The scumbag would never go to inner cities and help kids

Phony as they come

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

"I'M FOR DONALD....{HILLARY} IS NOT THE ONE TO CHANGE THIS NATION."
    Johnny Bench | Baseball Legend

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Trump draft dodged 4 fukking times... Now we find out he has Tax dodged for over 19 fukking years and all we hear are excuses by his idiot minions.

Fukker is the biggest charlatan in the US. He's fukking all you dummies in the ass and most of you like it.

You stupid fukkers are mad at Lebron who donates his money and tries to give back to the community while this bitch ass Trump steals money out of people's hard working hands under the guise of laws and is avoiding paying any taxes for the last 2 decades...
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 10-03-16 at 11:37 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump draft dodged... Tax dodged and all we hear are excuses by his idiot minions.

Fukker is the biggest charlatan in the US. He's fukking everyone in the ass and most people like it.
    it was a stupid war. Go to Asia to kill people who never did anything to you. Muhammad Ali was right as were tons more people. Die for no reason. No thanks. Geez. Trump has paid countless millions in taxes over the years. He provides jobs and those employees pay taxes also. Duh. He took advantage of the laws available to him on the advice of his lawyers. Non story.

Crooked Hillary's top 10 donors are the biggest tax dodgers in the US. NY Times didn't pay any taxes.

Your points are invalid.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    it was a stupid war. Go to Asia to kill people who never did anything to you. Muhammad Ali was right as were tons more people. Die for no reason. No thanks. Geez. Trump has paid countless millions in taxes over the years. He provides jobs and those employees pay taxes also. Duh. He took advantage of the laws available to him on the advice of his lawyers. Non story.

Crooked Hillary's top 10 donors are the biggest tax dodgers in the US. NY Times didn't pay any taxes.

Your points are invalid.
    Stop deflecting by talking about Hillary? I don't give a shit about Hillary. Why must you always come back with Hillary this and that?

So you don't think it's a problem to dodge the war? Ali dodged as well but he also was convicted of draft evasion, fined and banished from boxing for 3 years. While Trump sat on his ass and watched our boys die for our country. Then he talks down to John McCain who fought for our country, was a POW and this bitch ass Trump called him a loser for being caught. You don't see the hypocrisy? Then he talks about being a smart business man, while he filed bankruptcy multiple times, now we find out he lost a billion dollars at the same time EVERYONE was making money in the US. WTF was he doing? Then we find out he put out stock that people invested. He took the money and ran. Who doesn't this guy owe? His Trump university was a failure, the fukker killed the USFL, which I loved by the way. He's stiffed thousands of businesses.

I said a few months ago I met Bob Arum in Houston a couple years ago and he told me a story of being duped by Trump to the tune of a million dollars. It actually was 2.5 million and Trump screwed Holyfield as well. I use to date a cocktail waitress at Taj Mahal. She use to tell me how deplorable the working conditions were. He basically drained the assets out of the place in a year and fukked everybody in the process. The dude created junk bonds that was worthless. This is who you call a brilliant businessman? Now you say it's okay that he didn't pay taxes because he hired people who paid taxes, even though he fukked them too???

Let's hope Trump shoots you in the ass, so you can tell us why you deserved a bullet and a fist up the ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I know why you're laughing.

$915,729,293.00

Trump lost in one year...

Mac4Lyfe

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...232036713.html

Trump fukks yet another man (Bob Arum) and you idiots are mad at Lebron???

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    why do u guys even care?
    no shit, I was hoping LeBron could tell us who he is voting for. Now my life is complete.

DwightShrute

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Anyone taking shots at Lebron for choosing the superior candidate is a scumbag. Not only is Lebron G.O.A.T. but he's a smart person on a human level. Guy knows his politics. How do I not buy a Bron jersey now the dude is the total package

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Anyone taking shots at Lebron for choosing the superior candidate is a scumbag. Not only is Lebron G.O.A.T. but he's a smart person on a human level. Guy knows his politics. How do I not buy a Bron jersey now the dude is the total package
    I like James but he's endorsing human trash for president.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop deflecting by talking about Hillary? I don't give a shit about Hillary. Why must you always come back with Hillary this and that?

So you don't think it's a problem to dodge the war? Ali dodged as well but he also was convicted of draft evasion, fined and banished from boxing for 3 years. While Trump sat on his ass and watched our boys die for our country. Then he talks down to John McCain who fought for our country, was a POW and this bitch ass Trump called him a loser for being caught. You don't see the hypocrisy? Then he talks about being a smart business man, while he filed bankruptcy multiple times, now we find out he lost a billion dollars at the same time EVERYONE was making money in the US. WTF was he doing? Then we find out he put out stock that people invested. He took the money and ran. Who doesn't this guy owe? His Trump university was a failure, the fukker killed the USFL, which I loved by the way. He's stiffed thousands of businesses.

I said a few months ago I met Bob Arum in Houston a couple years ago and he told me a story of being duped by Trump to the tune of a million dollars. It actually was 2.5 million and Trump screwed Holyfield as well. I use to date a cocktail waitress at Taj Mahal. She use to tell me how deplorable the working conditions were. He basically drained the assets out of the place in a year and fukked everybody in the process. The dude created junk bonds that was worthless. This is who you call a brilliant businessman? Now you say it's okay that he didn't pay taxes because he hired people who paid taxes, even though he fukked them too???

Let's hope Trump shoots you in the ass, so you can tell us why you deserved a bullet and a fist up the ass.
    look who is back after embarrassing himself as the typical liberal he is. The amount of ignorance you regurgitate from the most recent news story you heard on MSNBC/CNN etc is not surprising mac, it is that very ignorance that makes you a liberal by definition.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    look who is back after embarrassing himself as the typical liberal he is. The amount of ignorance you regurgitate from the most recent news story you heard on MSNBC/CNN etc is not surprising mac, it is that very ignorance that makes you a liberal by definition.
    Broke85 - All you do is deflect, deflect, deflect. You won't answer one word of my post because you can't. Trump has been a disaster in business and as a person but you are like a blind mouse with crutches. Praying that your savior will make America great again when he can't even budget his damn checkbook.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broke85 - All you do is deflect, deflect, deflect. You won't answer one word of my post because you can't. Trump has been a disaster in business and as a person but you are like a blind mouse with crutches. Praying that your savior will make America great again when he can't even budget his damn checkbook.
    coming from the guy who can't even get one thing right when he posts I'm not worried about what you think. You're a liberal. You regurgitate, that is all. Very transparent.

jjgold

other than Cleve he is hated

Not a liked athlete

First 12