Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    why?
    Why???? Doesn't he want to be president? Take out all his behavior and he would be up 80% in the poles

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    He has to be above that. He is Fucken 69 years old, show a little humility.
    He's 70. 4am tweeting about sex tapes is unbecoming of any adult, let alone a presidential candidate a month before the election. Hard to imagine even debating this.

The larger point is that it would be a huge, perhaps existential, problem to have a POTUS who is so reactive and easily baited and manipulated.

Bostongambler

He is not going to reach the educated undecided. Especially the woman.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

"Skip the $hore and give Trump the 4."

Give him 4 and you'll gladly give him the other 4. Guaranteed!

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He's 70. 4am tweeting about sex tapes is unbecoming of any adult, let alone a presidential candidate a month before the election. Hard to imagine even debating this.

The larger point is that it would be a huge problem to have a POTUS who is so reactive and easily manipulated.
    Can you imagine Reagan doing this if Twitter was around then. Hahaha

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Which of you has real $$ on Big Orange and at what odds?

If you do, you must be waiting for that Wikileaks dump.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Look at it this way. I hate Hillary Clinton more than words can even describe. I still can't vote for her opponent. That says it all.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Why???? Doesn't he want to be president? Take out all his behavior and he would be up 80% in the poles
    bullshit. He is as close as he is because of his "behavior".

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe true. I guess if the goal was only "to get close" (and to elect Hillary) then it was a great strategy.

Bostongambler

To the people who are tired of the same old shit, I give you that. It's appealing. I think he is over the top to even some of them, but that's not what is going to decide the race. The steadfast people who were either voting for her or him haven't changed, it's the ones teetering. And the more he opens his mouth he is making their decision easier.

Bostongambler

Here is the thing. Hillary is the worse candidate that I can ever think of. But if he can't beat her he is doing something wrong.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Look at the average Trump supporter, that tells you the whole story. Hillary not my first choice but between her and Drumpf it's the only choice!!!
    Top secret email scandal. Protected by corrupted government. Hillary would be behind bars if not protected by osama .

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Trump is one of the guttiest candidates to ever run for president. He holds nothing back and will attack whomever takes the risk of challenging with with insults. But, he wins on everything he touches. In other words; he's a winner!
    His debating composure, though, needs to be harnessed, that is for sure. And, yes, I thought he made a fool of himself for much of the debate by those silly grimaces on his face.

But look at Hillary. She was on some type of downing-drug, that is almost a guarantee. Look how she laughed under pressure from Donald's attacks. She was never-ever that cool when under attack from anyone.
    Who also noticed how she held that wide open laugh for so long, it looked, not only weird but rather bizarre, combined with unnatural. Meaning, there is no way she was in her natural state of mind.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

vividjohn45

The larger point is that it would be a huge, perhaps existential, problem to have a POTUS who is so reactive and easily baited and manipulated.
    I tweet all the time. If a scandalous high level drug network connected whore was saying i called her miss piggy. I would tweet about the nasty bitch myself. Hell she got fired on her tv job for having sex on the camara. How many sbr.posters ever been fired from their job for penetrating on the job site and filmimg it. Hillary sides with a scandalous drug whore becauze bird's of a feather flock together.

vividjohn45

And for 69. The guy looks good and shows a zest for life. penetrate that scandalous drug whore. This morning ill tweet about that whore about 1a. just to say penetrate you to the sbr poster critiqueing trump over it. She is a penetrating whore man. Shut the penetrate up

vividjohn45

She is a whore.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Trump still leading big in the daybreak poll and increasing his lead after the debate:

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/

Bostongambler

Vegas says otherwise

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

To the people who are tired of the same old shit, I give you that. It's appealing. I think he is over the top to even some of them, but that's not what is going to decide the race. The steadfast people who were either voting for her or him haven't changed, it's the ones teetering. And the more he opens his mouth he is making their decision easier.
    you are a good guy. Reasonable. We differ a little but its all good.

Bostongambler

you are a good guy. Reasonable. We differ a little but its all good.
    It is all good. I have no idea who is going to win, but it looks in her favor maybe now. I just hope he destroys her in the next two debates.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

One (or more) of these things has to be true:

1. Trump is too stupid to know that his reactive behavior is hurting his chances
    2. Trump knows it's hurting him, but lacks the self-discipline to regulate himself.
    3. Trump is trying to lose.

Which is it?

vividjohn45

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...med-Trump.html go ahead defend a whore. Defend hillary for bringing a whore into a president campaign debate. Everything i see is she is whore. Why would a guy defend a whore being a whore? Chick was engaged to bobby abrue. Mlb player. He dumped her whore ass for having sex on tape with another guy. Haha. Hillary loves whores. Look who she is married to. You want bill clinton back in the white house. Lol.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...med-Trump.html go ahead defend a whore. Defend hillary for bringing a whore into a president campaign debate. Everything i see is she is whore. Why would a guy defend a whore being a whore? Chick was engaged to bobby abrue. Mlb player. He dumped her whore ass for having sex on tape with another guy. Haha. Hillary loves whores. Look who she is married to. You want bill clinton back in the white house. Lol.
    Cool story

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 158

Who ever is president the public will hate them with a passion and we will become more divided.

Bostongambler

Vivid we are trying to have an intelligent conversation here. Men are talking. Please step off. Ty

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

he has never made fun of the handicapped. That is a lie.

He doesn't make fun of women either. Another lie. He treats men and women the same. You attack him, he will fight back regardless of your sex.

He never said he wanted to sleep with his daughter. Another lie.

He made fun of one veteran only after he insulted Trump's supporters. McCain has failed at helping veterans.

4 comments and 4 lies. Pathetic. That's a disgrace actually.

Bottom Line, you attack Trump and he will fight back. Regardless of who or what you are. People find that refreshing. Millions do.
    Shrute you are a retard. Hopefully trump won't make fun of how stupid you are.

vividjohn45

http://www.inquisitr.com/3551326/ali...-reality-show/ in the espanol people in this section. There is a link to machados film. Definelty having sex. She admits it and her fiancee dumped her whore ass for it. Go ahead defend the whore. Defend the clinton who is using the whore.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Shrute you are a retard. Hopefully trump won't make fun of how stupid you are.
    Ok again, we are trying to discuss on an adult agenda. Leave this to the playground. Ty

vividjohn45

Thats all right mr. Trump. She screws on film and calls you bad. Id put her as a whore. And thats the level of respect she deserves when she talks about you.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3551326/ali...-reality-show/ in the espanol people in this section. There is a link to machados film. Definelty having sex. She admits it and her fiancee dumped her whore ass for it. Go ahead defend the whore. Defend the clinton who is using the whore.

Jezus kid.

Have a shot.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Ok again, we are trying to discuss on an adult agenda. Leave this to the playground. Ty
    Take a look at your post history and your useless pretend funny jokes. I am tired of shrute and how he defends trump to no end. Trump is perfect in his world. Everyday that thread about trumps odds always shows him as last post. Guy needs to get pussy.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

One (or more) of these things has to be true:

1. Trump is too stupid to know that his reactive behavior is hurting his chances
    2. Trump knows it's hurting him, but lacks the self-discipline to regulate himself.
    3. Trump is trying to lose.

Which is it?
    Answer:

4. Trump is winning. Bigly.

Despite desperate hysteria declaring Hillary the debate (and election, subsequently) the winner - Trump's advance in the polls has not even been checked, much less reversed.

The guy is a winner, has locked up swing states and going to work in "blue" states.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

We need a bully in office.. Look what is happening with the softy Obama?? World is laughing at us, taking advantage of us, and evil is spreading.. World going to shit..

Putin is a strong leader and Russia is thriving now... When you people gonna learn? It's not all about rainbows and sunshine..

The Don will get it done.. Vote for him or suffer the consequences of 4 more years of Obama...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-30-16 at 09:21 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I like people who say who already won states before election. The night before 2012 election people on this site would guarantee Romney was neck to neck with Obama and then 24 hrs later Obama wins in a huge landslide.

You guys know nothing about who wins each state. The voters will decide. If you think Trump already won go take the biggest loan you can ever get and bet on him. Would you do it? Go post a $200,000 ticket on Trump since you know he will win.

Bostongambler

I could care less about the poles.

Vegas always has it.

First 123 Last