1. #1
    BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-12
    Posts: 3,226
    Betpoints: 542

    just LOL at how watered down todays NFL qb's are compared to qb's drafted before 2005

    QB's from 90's and drafted in or before 2005.

    Marino
    Elway
    Young
    K.Warner
    Aikman
    Favre
    Flutie
    Mcnair
    Mcnabb
    Cunningham
    Moon
    Bledsoe
    P. Manning
    Kelly
    K. Collins
    J. George
    Testarverde
    Garcia
    Delhomme
    Gannon
    M.Brunell
    Brady
    Brees
    Roethlisberger
    Rivers
    Vick
    Romo
    Palmer
    Rodgers
    Compare that to 2006 onward.

    Straight garbage. What gives for such a tremendous drop in quality?
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 09-04-16 at 03:40 PM.

  2. #2
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,556
    Betpoints: 13422

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    QB's from 90's and drafted in or before 2005.

    Marino
    Elway
    Young
    K.Warner
    Aikman
    Favre
    Flutie
    Mcnair
    Mcnabb
    Cunningham
    Moon
    Bledsoe
    P. Manning
    Kelly
    K. Collins
    J. George
    Testarverde
    Garcia
    Delhomme
    Gannon
    M.Brunell
    Brady
    Brees
    Roethlisberger
    Rivers
    Vick
    Romo
    Palmer
    Rodgers
    Compare that to 2006 onward.

    Straight garbage. What gives for such a tremendous drop in quality?
    There are some bums on your list. George, Garcia, Delhomme, K Collins, Carson Palmer, Flutie, Testaverde, Brunell, Vick, and Romo

  3. #3
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 9,511
    Betpoints: 25689

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    QB's from 90's and drafted in or before 2005.

    Marino
    Elway
    Young
    K.Warner
    Aikman
    Favre
    Flutie
    Mcnair
    Mcnabb
    Cunningham
    Moon
    Bledsoe
    P. Manning
    Kelly
    K. Collins
    J. George
    Testarverde
    Garcia
    Delhomme
    Gannon
    M.Brunell
    Brady
    Brees
    Roethlisberger
    Rivers
    Vick
    Romo
    Palmer
    Rodgers
    Compare that to 2006 onward.

    Straight garbage. What gives for such a tremendous drop in quality?
    Many top colleges aren't trying to develop NFL quarterbacks, lots of spread offenses.

  4. #4
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 30,021
    Betpoints: 3780

    amazing.

    all studs back then.

  5. #5
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 39,775
    Betpoints: 21617

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    QB's from 90's and drafted in or before 2005.

    Marino
    Elway
    Young
    K.Warner
    Aikman
    Favre
    Flutie
    Mcnair
    Mcnabb
    Cunningham
    Moon
    Bledsoe
    P. Manning
    Kelly
    K. Collins
    J. George
    Testarverde
    Garcia
    Delhomme
    Gannon
    M.Brunell
    Brady
    Brees
    Roethlisberger
    Rivers
    Vick
    Romo
    Palmer
    Rodgers
    Compare that to 2006 onward.

    Straight garbage. What gives for such a tremendous drop in quality?
    It's true. When Brady, Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Rivers, Palmer, Romo all hang it up within a few years, it's going to be a real shitfest.

  6. #6
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's true. When Brady, Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Rivers, Palmer, Romo all hang it up within a few years, it's going to be a real shitfest.
    We already know that Brady and Romo will not play the entire season. I wonder how many more will follow.

  7. #7
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,735
    Betpoints: 2261

    millennials are mentally soft as farts. there i said it!!!

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    There will be some new Guys that will do well

    It's a matter of time just like tennis

  9. #9
    BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-12
    Posts: 3,226
    Betpoints: 542

    hmmmm

  10. #10
    Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-11
    Posts: 5,290
    Betpoints: 22206

    Andy has it right. Kids all running spread offenses in high school and college. They have no idea how to read defenses etc. qbs looking to the sideline to get the play, they dont even know how to audible. Spread offenses are predicated around getting the ball to guys in space. The pros is a totally diff game- you have to be able to squeeze the ball into tight windows

  11. #11
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Andy has it right. Kids all running spread offenses in high school and college. They have no idea how to read defenses etc. qbs looking to the sideline to get the play, they dont even know how to audible. Spread offenses are predicated around getting the ball to guys in space. The pros is a totally diff game- you have to be able to squeeze the ball into tight windows

Top