Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I lost a year and took two years to hit a curveball again.
    Steve I took a year off from recess and it took me One year to get hop scotch back again.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Zero chance of him making it. He could not even sniff single-A pitching.

He needs to chill out and realize what a cush job he has announcing football at ESPN to go along with his endorsements.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Maybe his dumb ass should of never been a QB in college? That's on him.

You are praised for 3-4 years of your career in college.

And after college you can'd do dik.

Welcome to the game called life.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Anti-Christian bigot spotted.

Yeah, the guy's an "attention whore" because he wants to play sports and got blacklisted from the NFL because of his Christianity by hateful psychotics like you, so he had to literally switch sports in order to try to get a fair shot. Will he be good? Who knows? Let the guy live his fukking life, you bigoted prick. He's an "attention whore" for wanting to play professional sports? Just shut the fukk up before you reveal any more of your irrational frothing hatred for the man. Dude is a class act and never has a bad word to say about anyone. People like you make me sick.
    Well said

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Where the hell is he going to play? We all know he can't throw.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

If Michael Jordan couldn't do it very doubtful Tebow can.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Tebow hit like 0.500 in HS for Nease that went to Florida Final Four. Granted it was ~ 13 years ago but that's insane even for HS. If there's any guy to root for, it has to be this guy. He's done everything he's been asked to do and has been an upstanding citizen. I wish him the best.
    In high school and legion myself and all the all stars hit well over .500. For that level it is nothing special. The guy is a clown. He will settle in as a preacher somewhere.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Anti-Christian bigot spotted.

Yeah, the guy's an "attention whore" because he wants to play sports and got blacklisted from the NFL because of his Christianity by hateful psychotics like you, so he had to literally switch sports in order to try to get a fair shot. Will he be good? Who knows? Let the guy live his fukking life, you bigoted prick. He's an "attention whore" for wanting to play professional sports? Just shut the fukk up before you reveal any more of your irrational frothing hatred for the man. Dude is a class act and never has a bad word to say about anyone. People like you make me sick.
    Typical Christian persecution complex. Nobody in sports gets judged for being christian. Ever see the prayer circle after a game???? Couldn't get more christian. He was a college football player. He was lucky that anyone gave him a shot in the pros. He was horrible. He got special treatment because he was a jesus freak. How else do you explain people crediting him with a playoff win in Denver when he was the reason they struggled?? It's like giving Barry Switzer credit for a superbowl when they won in spite of him.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    meh

HS stats mean nothing
    Andrew McCutchen hit .591 in florida baseball as an 8th grader

McCutchen was eligible to play varsity baseball as an eighth grader at Fort Meade High School. He batted .591 that year. with his average for his senior season .709 with 16 home runs and 42 RBIs.[2] He also played football and ran track. McCutchen was one of the top football recruits in the state of Florida but opted for a career in baseball. He was also a part of a state title-winning 4 × 100 m relay his freshman year of high school.
    Which is why I'd take a flyer on McCutchen too if he played football or ran track for 10 years. An athlete is an athlete no matter how you slice it. Tebow is a freak athlete that probably could have played numerous sports better than football. I thought he looked good his last year preseason until the coach fukked him. He was clearly better than those other fukks. It amazes me how there'sso many awful backup QQBSand guys like Tebow and Vince Young can't even find a spot. I understand they're not prototypical guys that you can build around but they are fukking winners which should mean something.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Also took 5 years for cutch to develop enough to make majors without taking a break after HS

ecen if Tebow was not beyond prime age it would take him lime 8 years to develop

baseball is more about refining skills than being a good athlete with raw talent

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

would be a star in the nfl if wasn't for the.... love of the thug.... in the nfl

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    In high school and legion myself and all the all stars hit well over .500. For that level it is nothing special. The guy is a clown. He will settle in as a preacher somewhere.
    0.500 in the state of Florida, California or Texas is damn good with the level of pitching talent and depth at the top schools. BA can be deceiving and teams can cook the books but that is impressive for that area of Florida.

Why do you think he's a clown? The guy is a competitor. What'swrong with that? Terrell Owens and Ocho Cinco are still trying to play football and no one calls them clowns when they most likely are. I never begrudge a man for trying. Good for him.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Talk about what would be a perfect/brilliant PR move for the TB Rays.

Put an extra 10k a night in those seats the remainder of August & September.

Just not sure how quick you could bring him up to the Major squad. Is there even a certain designation rule for that?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Also took 5 years for cutch to develop enough to make majors without taking a break after HS

ecen if Tebow was not beyond prime age it would take him lime 8 years to develop

baseball is more about refining skills than being a good athlete with raw talent
    5 years is coming whether we want it or not. Maybe he can cultivate his skills in 5 to 8 years. All he has is time. I ain't mad at him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Talk about what would be a perfect/brilliant PR move for the TB Rays.

Put an extra 10k a night in those seats the remainder of August & September.

Just not sure how quick you could bring him up to the Major squad. Is there even a certain designation rule for that?
    Say what you want about Tebow, the guy is a spectacle, must see TV. He'slike a walking train wreck. You ddon'tknow what you may see next. Folks would pay, hell, I would pay to see him strikeout. We all want to see just 1 Paul Bunyan type home run from him.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Who the frack cares? He is an attention where!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

wins playoff game as rookie.

never starts again.

makes sense.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

He could be playing in the NFL if he was willing to change positions but too much pride.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I took 10 years off and still bat .888 in rec softball league after a 12pk

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869