1. #1
    mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-10
    Posts: 265
    Betpoints: 882

    Is media rigging the polls?

    Even more, take a look at how Trump does when he posts a Facebook live stream video:
    GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump not only has to beat the Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton, he has to go up against the mainstream media and the rigged polls they give air time to ad nauseum.
    However, the conservative website The Truth Division posted five statistics that prove that Trump is beating the polls and garnering massive amounts of support that the mainstream media won’t report.
    Trump uses social media to connect directly with the voters in an unprecedented way and these statistics illustrate not only why the polls are wrong, but how extraordinary the phenomena is:

    Facebook:

    Trump: 10,174,358 likes.
    Clinton: 5,385,959 likes.

    Nearly twice the number of people that “like” Clinton, like Trump.

    Trump Live Stream Post — 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
    Clinton Live Stream Post — 25 hours ago: 11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

    Even worse for Clinton, the top comments on Clinton’s Facebook posts are often from Trump supporters, whereas the top comments on a Trump post are regularly Trump supporters, according to The Truth Division.
    That doesn’t look good for Hillary at all.

    Twitter:
    Trump: 10.6 million followers
    Hillary: 8.1 million followers
    Not only does Trump beat Clinton on these numbers alone, The Daily Caller reported that researchers found that 70 percent of Trump’s Twitter followers are real supporters with 90 percent having a history of voting.
    According to the Washington Examiner, 41 percent of Hillary Clinton’s “followers” on Twitter are not real people.
    YouTube Live Stream:
    Trump: Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream
    Clinton: Averages 500 live viewers per stream
    Trump gets 5,900 percent more eyeballs on the screen than Clinton.
    Instagram:
    Trump: 2.2 million followers
    Clinton: 1.8 million followers
    Trump beats the Clinton machine once again where Clinton should do well, since it’s got lots of pictures and not much substance — perfect for a Clinton supporter.
    Reddit:
    Trump: 197,696 subscribers
    Clinton: 24,429 subscribers
    Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers
    Not only does Trump have more subscribers, more than twice as many people subscribe to “Hillary for Prison” than just the Clinton page.
    The hacked Democrat National Committee emails released by WikiLeaks proved that the Clinton camp has to actually pay people to support her online — Trump supporters actually want to follow him on social media.
    These statistics easily refute the biased media and rigged polls that Trump is up against.
    Clinton and her cronies are afraid of the support Trump garners, which is why they resort to dirty tactics like this.
    Trump has the support of the people and in November we’ll see just how strong that is.
    Share on Facebook and Twitter so everyone can be reminded of how biased and rigged the mainstream media and polls really are.

    Do you follow Trump on social media? Scroll down to comment below!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-14
    Posts: 2,367
    Betpoints: 4789

    Too bad elections aren't won thru facebook and Twitter. Lol

  4. #4
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,329
    Betpoints: 1263

    -Polls accurate when Trump was ahead-

    -Rigged when he is behind-


  5. #5
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,276
    Betpoints: 8355

    Only a fuckin moron thinks that this is rigged

  6. #6
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    most democrats do not have electricity
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, DwightShrute, and TheMoneyShot

  7. #7
    Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 6,132
    Betpoints: 21077

    Using this line of reasoning would suggest that Justin Beiber (assuming he denounces his Canadian citizenship, ala Ted Cruz) and Kim Khardashian would make great Presidential Candidates.

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    no idea who to believe anymore

    we just have to wait until election day

  9. #9
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,932
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Too bad elections aren't won thru facebook and Twitter. Lol
    I dont think Donald knows that.

  10. #10
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont think Donald knows that.
    I'm sure he knows a green apple is still an apple unlike your dumb ass.

  11. #11
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,932
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    -Polls accurate when Trump was ahead-

    -Rigged when he is behind-

    He shares alot of things in common with SBR posters.

  12. #12
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,932
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I'm sure he knows a green apple is still an apple unlike your dumb ass.
    Would you say that to my face?

  13. #13
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,628
    Betpoints: 7808

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    most democrats do not have electricity
    Most democrats aren't on facebook.

  14. #14
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Would you say that to my face?


    nothing would make me happier you idiot. I thrive on destroying your kind in-person.

  15. #15
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,836
    Betpoints: 6943

    Trump has supporters & non supporters following him.

  16. #16
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,932
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    nothing would make me happier you idiot. I thrive on destroying your kind in-person.
    You'd never last in my world youre too emotional. Unbeknownst to you I've rendered a man infeasible with my bare hands in under 20 seconds before. Ohio's an easy trip for me.

  17. #17
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You'd never last in my world youre too emotional. Unbeknownst to you I've rendered a man infeasible with my bare hands in under 20 seconds before. Ohio's an easy trip for me.


    man up then idiot, tag along with that other moron rkelly then I can destroy you both at the same time. We can youtube it and everything, you can show your future kids what a nonthreatening mouth and uneducated brain lead to.

  18. #18
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,932
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    man up then idiot, tag along with that other moron rkelly then I can destroy you both at the same time. We can youtube it and everything, you can show your future kids what a nonthreatening mouth and uneducated brain lead to.
    Considering Kelly hates Trump but wouldnt drive 5 miles the other day to neutralize him I doubt he'd travel to Ohio, but like I said Im here. I see no reason to incriminate myself by posting vids online after Im done with you, your parents wont be able to recognize let alone sbr posters whove never seen you before.

  19. #19
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Considering Kelly hates Trump but wouldnt drive 5 miles the other day to neutralize him I doubt he'd travel to Ohio, but like I said Im here. I see no reason to incriminate myself by posting vids online after Im done with you, your parents wont be able to recognize let alone sbr posters whove never seen you before.


    lol you're not fooling anyone, even yourself and you know it. Whem you and rkelly want to put your big boy pants on you know where to find me, the next trump rally.

  20. #20
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,932
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you're not fooling anyone, even yourself and you know it. Whem you and rkelly want to put your big boy pants on you know where to find me, the next trump rally.
    He has one tonight in Michigan, not enough time for me. Tuesday and Wednesday in NC, I actually have a warrant in Raleigh so thats a no go for me. Why a rally, I can bring this to your doorstep.

  21. #21
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 9,532
    Betpoints: 15585

    you mean biased? I don't think rigged is the correct word.

  22. #22
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He has one tonight in Michigan, not enough time for me. Tuesday and Wednesday in NC, I actually have a warrant in Raleigh so thats a no go for me. Why a rally, I can bring this to your doorstep.






    I want your future kids to see what an uneducated loser their father is, it would be a shame if it wasn't on video.

  23. #23
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,405
    Betpoints: 8055

    Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    Even more, take a look at how Trump does when he posts a Facebook live stream video:
    GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump not only has to beat the Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton, he has to go up against the mainstream media and the rigged polls they give air time to ad nauseum.
    However, the conservative website The Truth Division posted five statistics that prove that Trump is beating the polls and garnering massive amounts of support that the mainstream media won’t report.
    Trump uses social media to connect directly with the voters in an unprecedented way and these statistics illustrate not only why the polls are wrong, but how extraordinary the phenomena is:

    Facebook:

    Trump: 10,174,358 likes.
    Clinton: 5,385,959 likes.

    Nearly twice the number of people that “like” Clinton, like Trump.

    Trump Live Stream Post — 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
    Clinton Live Stream Post — 25 hours ago: 11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

    Even worse for Clinton, the top comments on Clinton’s Facebook posts are often from Trump supporters, whereas the top comments on a Trump post are regularly Trump supporters, according to The Truth Division.
    That doesn’t look good for Hillary at all.

    Twitter:
    Trump: 10.6 million followers
    Hillary: 8.1 million followers
    Not only does Trump beat Clinton on these numbers alone, The Daily Caller reported that researchers found that 70 percent of Trump’s Twitter followers are real supporters with 90 percent having a history of voting.
    According to the Washington Examiner, 41 percent of Hillary Clinton’s “followers” on Twitter are not real people.
    YouTube Live Stream:
    Trump: Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream
    Clinton: Averages 500 live viewers per stream
    Trump gets 5,900 percent more eyeballs on the screen than Clinton.
    Instagram:
    Trump: 2.2 million followers
    Clinton: 1.8 million followers
    Trump beats the Clinton machine once again where Clinton should do well, since it’s got lots of pictures and not much substance — perfect for a Clinton supporter.
    Reddit:
    Trump: 197,696 subscribers
    Clinton: 24,429 subscribers
    Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers
    Not only does Trump have more subscribers, more than twice as many people subscribe to “Hillary for Prison” than just the Clinton page.
    The hacked Democrat National Committee emails released by WikiLeaks proved that the Clinton camp has to actually pay people to support her online — Trump supporters actually want to follow him on social media.
    These statistics easily refute the biased media and rigged polls that Trump is up against.
    Clinton and her cronies are afraid of the support Trump garners, which is why they resort to dirty tactics like this.
    Trump has the support of the people and in November we’ll see just how strong that is.
    Share on Facebook and Twitter so everyone can be reminded of how biased and rigged the mainstream media and polls really are.

    Do you follow Trump on social media? Scroll down to comment below!


    Well, Vin Diesel has 100 million followers on Facebook, so I guess he'd win in a landslide!

    A. What would be the point in rigging the polls?
    B. Why would they all be in on it? Including Fox News?

    Social media following is meaningless. You can't possibly be this dumb.

  24. #24
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 20990

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    most democrats do not have electricity
    This.

    And most are illiterate. Unable to type.

    I think we figured it out.

  25. #25
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,329
    Betpoints: 1263

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He shares alot of things in common with SBR posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Trump has supporters & non supporters following him.


  26. #26
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,742
    Betpoints: 174

    The polls are rigged now. Trump is running out of ideas.

  27. #27
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,405
    Betpoints: 8055

    3 months.....can't come soon enough.

    Looking forward to the whining phase of this election season.

  28. #28
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,567
    Betpoints: 1521

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Would you say that to my face?
    Its okay JT. Over ten thousand people have told this clown he is an idiot. Now that is ten thousand to 1. He is either a flat out genius and we are all wrong, or just maybe he is an idiot.

  29. #29
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    3 months.....can't come soon enough.

    Looking forward to the whining phase of this election season.
    3 months?

    Armageddon is Sept 26, it is over for hillary after that date. And, unlike you, I actually know wtf I'm talking about and you can't prove a damn thing otherwise so quiet down sheepy.

  30. #30
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,405
    Betpoints: 8055

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    3 months?

    Armageddon is Sept 26, it is over for hillary after that date. And, unlike you, I actually know wtf I'm talking about and you can't prove a damn thing otherwise so quiet down sheepy.
    Off your meds?

  31. #31
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Off your meds?


    calm down greget

  32. #32
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 6,584
    Betpoints: 13557

    IF you have been reading the papers, he is not getting Mexican vote, black vote, women vote, and all legal immigrant votes. the only votes he is getting is the white guy vote. So if you think white guys outnumber all others, you keeping saying it is fixed but you have no clue. He is behind by 9 points.

  33. #33
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,742
    Betpoints: 174

    Actually Trump is also losing the white college kids votes.

    Only people voting for Trump are educated men over the age of 50 and rednecks over the age of 35 due to lower life expectancy.

  34. #34
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,405
    Betpoints: 8055

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Actually Trump is also losing the white college kids votes.

    Only people voting for Trump are educated men over the age of 50 and rednecks over the age of 35 due to lower life expectancy.
    No, he's losing college-educated men by a lot.

    He is winning 30+ y/o white males with no college education (guessing maybe 15% of electorate). This group is disproportionately represented on SBR.

    He is losing every other group.

  35. #35
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,405
    Betpoints: 8055

    Romney won white college educated women by 6 points. Trump trails in this group by 30. Remember, Romney lost.

    Trump is a dumpster fire. He's going to lose huge and he will have been the only Republican who could have accomplished such a pathetic feat against Crooked H.

    In an alternate universe, Rubio is up by DD and the election is over.

12 Last
Top