brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Name:  image.gif
Views: 75
Size:  471.4 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Better then having the other lunatic who's has no business being in the White house, instead he should check in immediately at the nearest insane Asylum for a psych evaluation of his mental sanity.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Better then having the other lunatic who's has no business being in the White house, instead he should check in immediately at the nearest insane Asylum for a psych evaluation of his mental sanity.
    What business does hillary have being in the White House ? What good has she done ? She's been a complete wreck at everything she's put her hands on, Haiti, Libya, Syria ...etc... Com'on man, be real with yourself

now a little American girl has been raped by " refugees " in Idaho .. How can you be ok with all of this..and we are talking sanity?

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

People across the US are weak minded, high, or drunk and that is why they may vote for Hillary, being manipulated by their own media. Weak, high, or drunk.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    What business does hillary have being in the White House ? What good has she done ? She's been a complete wreck at everything she's put her hands on, Haiti, Libya, Syria ...etc... Com'on man, be real with yourself

now a little American girl has been raped by " refugees " in Idaho .. How can you be ok with all of this..and we are talking sanity?
    A girl was raped, vote for Trump a man accused of sexual assault by hundreds of women, including his ex-wife. Does it hurt being that stupid?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    People across the US are weak minded, high, or drunk and that is why they may vote for Hillary, being manipulated by their own media. Weak, high, or drunk.

Wait so you type all that gibberish and you aren't even on drugs? Could have fooled me.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    A girl was raped, vote for Trump a man accused of sexual assault by hundreds of women, including his ex-wife. Does it hurt being that stupid?
    Don't run some political crap to me dude... Not hearing any of it, A FIVE YEAR OLD WAS RAPED, now you want to talk about accusations and all this political crap, save it for someone else ..

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Don't run some political crap to me dude... Not hearing any of it, A FIVE YEAR OLD WAS RAPED, now you want to talk about accusations and all this political crap, save it for someone else ..
    How classy of you to use the rape of a five year old to push your radical political views...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

How classy of you to use the rape of a five year old to push your radical political views...
    Lol, and you talk ignorance ...

OBAMA let'um in... Kick rocks

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Brainfreeze living up to his handle once again...

Fails to mention Trump still yet awaiting court on raping a 13yo girl...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Brainfreeze living up to his handle once again...

Fails to mention Trump still yet awaiting court on raping a 13yo girl...
    The woman is 35... She's saying 22 years ago lol.. Pure crap, you got points says he ends up guilty ? If not, keep it moving ..today's been a nice day, not ruining it with your nonsense

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Everyone knows she's an incompetent corrupt pathological liar....there's no argument from anyone there....they just don't care

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Everyone knows she's an incompetent corrupt pathological liar....there's no argument from anyone there....they just don't care
    To many good men have fought and died for this country not to care, they shame their grandparents and ancestors with their unpatriotic attitudes .. Sick of it, shape up or ship out... We are trillions of dollars in debt, do they think the money tree is just going to keep giving ? ...will be a nightmare soon if we don't get trump in.

ACoochy

The woman is 35... She's saying 22 years ago lol.. Pure crap, you got points says he ends up guilty ? If not, keep it moving ..today's been a nice day, not ruining it with your nonsense

Happened 22 years ago means she hasn't had to live with it ever since
    Still doesn't change the fact that a lawsuit has been filed against him

She also has witnesses too. Trump hangs with convicted rich pedos as well. Face it, this isn't looking good for Donald and will probably be settled out of court...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Happened 22 years ago means she hasn't had to live with it ever since
    Still doesn't change the fact that a lawsuit has been filed against him

She also has witnesses too. Trump hangs with convicted rich pedos as well. Face it, this isn't looking good for Donald and will probably be settled out of court...
    The more you talk, the more you only embarrass yourself... Have a nice evening acoochy

ACoochy

The more you talk, the more you only embarrass yourself... Have a nice evening acoochy
    But I missed the part about you saying how Trump doesn't hang with convicted Pedophiles bro...

Your boy is a sitting duck and he's only himself to blame...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

But I missed the part about you saying how Trump doesn't hang with convicted Pedophiles bro...

Your boy is a sitting duck and he's only himself to blame...
    if we related everybody hillary has every talked or associated with... We should include " hanging out with satan himself " ... tell me why trump would know what some associates are doing, when the guy knows thousands of people, and I ain't talking facebook friends,

you're grasping for straws ... Pathetic

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

if we related everybody hillary has every talked or associated with... We should include " hanging out with satan himself " ... tell me why trump would know what some associates are doing, when the guy knows thousands of people, and I ain't talking facebook friends,

you're grasping for straws ... Pathetic
    He knows thousands of people, that is your lame defense? He has a very questionable past and the sexual misconduct is only a part of it. Clinton has had issues, but a lot of it is fake, you seem to believe it but you are rather gullible.

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

ACoochy

He knows thousands of people, that is your lame defense? He has a very questionable past and the sexual misconduct is only a part of it. Clinton has had issues, but a lot of it is fake, you seem to believe it but you are rather gullible.
    Dont bother....

Freezer simply demonstrating the imoressionable gullibility that follows almost all people of faith...

Can't reason with people of faith because if you could then they wouldn't be people of faith now would they??

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Dont bother....

Freezer simply demonstrating the imoressionable gullibility that follows almost all people of faith...

Can't reason with people of faith because if you could then they wouldn't be people of faith now would they??
    Pass ... you guys should exercise your rebuttals a little more, super weak...& to be expected per usual... Good night acoochy

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

If Trump wins.....only God will be able to help him!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    Is that King Mayan's cat on the left?

Fukking cat squints like he does

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I think its Kermits.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

I find it funny that anyone can honestly take this bitch seriously. She lies about everything even when caught with her pants down. Week to week she flip flops on every issue, constantly contradicting herself at every turn. She takes in money from terrorist safe havens and known US enemies. She is, to my knowledge, the only candidate running for president while being investigated by the FBI, yet turns around and tries to scold Trumps family about morality. President Obama and others from her own party are on record for saying she can't be trusted and would be a horrible leader yet now, all of a sudden, think she will be great. Even with all the embarrassment of Bengazi. What ever is in that Koolaid I want some.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I find it funny that anyone can honestly take this bitch seriously. She lies about everything even when caught with her pants down. Week to week she flip flops on every issue, constantly contradicting herself at every turn. She takes in money from terrorist safe havens and known US enemies. She is, to my knowledge, the only candidate running for president while being investigated by the FBI, yet turns around and tries to scold Trumps family about morality. President Obama and others from her own party are on record for saying she can't be trusted and would be a horrible leader yet now, all of a sudden, think she will be great. Even with all the embarrassment of Bengazi. What ever is in that Koolaid I want some.
    you don't want that koolaid unless u want to be a mindless subhuman liberal piece of shittttttttttttttttt!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

If Trump can't beat her what does that say about him. Mitt would of had his best chance this time around.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I don't know how anyone could walk into a polling booth and vote for Hillary or Trump.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I cant really disagree with any of that but I will add that: She does all those things without insulting, berating & isolating more than half of the electorate.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I don't know how anyone could walk into a polling booth and vote for Hillary or Trump.
    If you choose to walk into that booth, you gotta do one or the other. I dont know how this is gonna work either.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Eenie meanie miney mo.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Eenie meanie miney mo.
    I'll take Mo

First 12