MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You don't need a surveillance state if you lock down the fukkin borders

When you invite over tons of muslims it's simple fukkin math that some of them are or will become these bad apples

Of course there will always be crazy things that happen because of crazy people, but it won't be the chaos we are seeing now.....every damn week it's a new attack, sometimes more than that

I just don't understand people that are of the opposite mindset.....they just don't fukkin get it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Hillary wants to bring in more refugees.

Cool!
    Can't wait to say hello and welcome them all myself while ducking the bullets as they fly by my head and while dodging the shrap metal after the bombs go off.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You don't need a surveillance state if you lock down the fukkin borders

When you invite over tons of muslims it's simple fukkin math that some of them are or will become these bad apples

Of course there will always be crazy things that happen because of crazy people, but it won't be the chaos we are seeing now.....every damn week it's a new attack, sometimes more than that

I just don't understand people that are of the opposite mindset.....they just don't fukkin get it
    Its not always just the attacks you hear on the news either,alot of it is the shit that goes on that is being surpressed.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Its not always just the attacks you hear on the news either,alot of it is the shit that goes on that is being surpressed.
    Absolutely....these globalists like Merkel and Hillary make me fukkin sick

Nothing wrong with helping others around the world in other ways but it takes a special kind of moron to take in millions of refugees from high risk areas.

What could go wrong??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Chancellor Angela Merkel's chief of staff, Peter Altmaier, has issued a statement, saying that the government "isn't ruling out any particular motivation behind the attacks," and insisting that "no one wants to live in a surveillance state," which would be needed to guarantee total public security.

9 dead confirmed thus far
    (Germany reports ) -

• Sexual violence in Germany has skyrocketed since Angela Merkel allowed more than one million mostly male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East into the country. The crimes are being downplayed by the authorities, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

• "The moment they [male migrants] see a young woman wearing a skirt or any type of loose clothing, they believe they have a free pass." — Restaurant owner at a mall in Kiel.

• "Every police officer knows he has to meet a particular political expectation. It is better to keep quiet [about migrant crime] because you cannot go wrong." — Rainer Wendt, head of the German police union.

• Police are warning about a potential breakdown of public order this summer, when women who are lightly dressed are confronted by young male migrants.

• Jakob Augstein, an influential columnist for the magazine Der Spiegel, says that Germans worried about migrant crimes are motivated by racism. His views shed light on the worldview of German multiculturalism: Migrants who assault German women and children are simply rebelling against German power structures. Germans who criticize such assaults are racists.

• Police in Cologne received more than 1,000 complaints from women, including 454 reports of sexual assaults, related to New Year's Eve. Police in Hamburg received complaints from 351 women, including 218 reports of sexual assault that took place on the same evening.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't wait to say hello and welcome them all myself while ducking the bullets as they fly by my head and while dodging the shrap metal after the bombs go off.
    Do your best to dodge those speeding trucks targeting you and countless others, too.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Do your best to dodge those speeding trucks targeting you and countless others, too.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

There is no reason that all humans from all different parts of the world must live together. Merkel and many other European leaders made a huge mistake.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    There is no reason that all humans from all different parts of the world must live together. Merkel and many other European leaders made a huge mistake.
    Dwight where do you live?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Dwight where do you live?
    currently Costa Rica

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

yeaaaaah, how has arming the citizens helped here idiot?
    open a history book you ignorant clown. Or just use some basic logic, watch the video of how this gunman fired outside of Mcdonalds. Read the news of the countless criminals stopped by law abiding, gun carrying citizens you sheep.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't seen more suicide by car bombings going down.. They got that down to a science in the Middle East.. Only a matter of time..

Imagine this going off at a public gathering in a major city.... Ouch...

packerd_00

Nothing wrong with helping others around the world in other ways but it takes a special kind of moron to take in millions of refugees from high risk areas.

What could go wrong??
    Couldn't agree more,I was reading some article,that said a lot of these so called Syrian refugees,werent from Syria at all. Its all well and good telling us we have to take them,when Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Guf States havent taken in anybody,they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrits.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

What could go wrong??
    Canada is in for a world of hurt too...Fuking Trudeau has opened our doors.

packerd_00

Isnt she the one that wanted to introduce Sharia Law.

The Giant

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't seen more suicide by car bombings going down.. They got that down to a science in the Middle East.. Only a matter of time..

Imagine this going off at a public gathering in a major city.... Ouch...

Can't wait!

I just read John Kerry believes air-conditioners are more of a threat to society than Isis.

These libs are unreal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Yep, Canada is absolutely next in line.. Trudeau opened the flood gates.. Mind boggling.. Why would you ever do that?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    she will figure out a way to loosely connect it to trump supporters at the DNC
    Come on brooks. Be better than this nonsense.

That is like saying Trump will blame Obama for this. Utter bullshit. People are just fuked in the head.

packerd_00

Yep, Canada is absolutely next in line.. Trudeau opened the flood gates.. Mind boggling.. Why would you ever do that?
    Trudeau is going to allow Mexicans to enter Canada without Visas,no word of a lie.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trud...beef-1.3655746

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Couldn't agree more,I was reading some article,that said a lot of these so called Syrian refugees,werent from Syria at all. Its all well and good telling us we have to take them,when Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Guf States havent taken in anybody,they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrits.
    Yeah it's a joke that other countries in the Middle East haven't done shit and North America and Europe are taking them in. Nothing wrong with foreign aid and even helping set up placement camps or whatever for them to stay in their regions but what's going on now is a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I hope not but I'm sure some crazy shit will happen soon.....The majority of these refugees do not fit in well with us plain and fukkin simple. Look around Europe....it's a joke.

Please tell me how the rewards come close to outweighing the risks.....I just can't believe how dumb some of these world leaders are

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

open a history book you ignorant clown. Or just use some basic logic, watch the video of how this gunman fired outside of Mcdonalds. Read the news of the countless criminals stopped by law abiding, gun carrying citizens you sheep.
    It would be great if you could stick to the point but that might be asking too much of you.

I'll reiterate what I said, in the hope of helping you elevate your reading comprehension skills up to GED standards.

You said Germany should arm its citizens. Actually, Germans are allowed to carry guns, just with much more rigorous background checks and evaluations unlike here thus you don't have mass shootings there every other day.

Back to my point. How has carrying guns helped prevent mass shootings in America? Would appreciate some facts instead of the six seven words you know; desperate, transparent, clown, liberal, sheep, trump....

Go on...

brooks85

It would be great if you could stick to the point but that might be asking too much of you.

I'll reiterate what I said, in the hope of helping you elevate your reading comprehension skills up to GED standards.

You said Germany should arm its citizens. Actually, Germans are allowed to carry guns, just with much more rigorous background checks and evaluations unlike here thus you don't have mass shootings there every other day.

Back to my point. How has carrying guns helped prevent mass shootings in America? Would appreciate some facts instead of the six seven words you know; desperate, transparent, clown, liberal, sheep, trump....

Go on...

lol making up stories isn't going to help you. I responded precisely on point.

walking right into a logical trap, as usual sneaker. Again, Germany should allow their citizens to arm themselves. What you're saying is like implying canadians and australians are allowed to carry guns... moron

"unlike here thus you don't have mass shootings there every other day. "

sneaker affirming what a sheep he is. This is flat out BS but that is old news.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-22-16 at 05:08 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trudeau is going to allow Mexicans to enter Canada without Visas,no word of a lie.

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/...rements-mexico
    Well Mexicans won't try and kill you like these Islamic animals will.. Look at the bright side.. You'll get cheap labor also .. Welcome to my world Packard...

They will line up by the 100's at your nearest hardware store every morning looking for work but not one of them will be able to speak English... Take your Spanish classes now or order your Rosetta Stone Spanish course and get a jump on things...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

How come the Rosetta Stone English version isn't a big seller? Sarcastic and rhetorical...I know the answer.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

lol making up stories isn't going to help you. I responded precisely on point.

walking right into a logical trap, as usual sneaker. Again, Germany should allow their citizens to arm themselves. What you're saying is like implying canadians and australians are allowed to carry guns... moron

"unlike here thus you don't have mass shootings there every other day. "

sneaker affirming what a sheep he is. This is flat out BS but that is old news.
    yes highlighting, enlarging and underlining words does add credibility to your posts brooks...

Logical trap? Do you read what you type?
    How is that not arming themselves to go through the proper channels and protocols?
    Oh wait u want every nitwit with mental issues to carry a gun just like over here

geez brooks so desperate and transparent you are, look in the mirror... You are the sheep ��

brooks85

yes highlighting, enlarging and underlining words does add credibility to your posts brooks...

Logical trap? Do you read what you type?
    How is that not arming themselves to go through the proper channels and protocols?
    Oh wait u want every nitwit with mental issues to carry a gun just like over here

geez brooks so desperate and transparent you are, look in the mirror... You are the sheep ��

lol.. it is simply to stop clowns like you from dodging the multiple points you're losing on. Don't get excited.

your transparency isn't unnoticed.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Recent studies have shown that not only are there currently an estimated 37.6 million native Spanish-speakers in the U.S., but by the year 2060, that population may grow to as many as 128.8 million. This would make the U.S. the most Spanish-speaking country on Earth.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all indirectly related to Clinton

packerd_00

Well Mexicans won't try and kill you like these Islamic animals will.. Look at the bright side.. You'll get cheap labor also .. Welcome to my world Packard...

They will line up by the 100's at your nearest hardware store every morning looking for work but not one of them will be able to speak English... Take your Spanish classes now or order your Rosetta Stone Spanish course and get a jump on things...

Its bloody suicide Jib,Mexico is a bloody hell hole mate. A lot of tourists wont even go their anymore because of all the tourists going missing and Drug Wars.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-22-16 at 06:10 PM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

This can't be muslims again can it?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Its bloody suicide Jib,Mexico is a bloody hell hole mate. A lot of tourists wont even go their anymore because of all the tourists going missing and Drug Wars.
    Much better now. Either way, what most non-Mexicans see on TV is Ciudad Juarez. That's like showing non-Europeans late-80's Chernobyl or a Gypsy camp and saying "Stay away from Europe!!"

It's not perfect, but like anywhere, common sense can really take you places!

I was just in Mexico, and going to TJ/Ensenada in September. Can't wait.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Much better now. Either way, what most non-Mexicans see on TV is Ciudad Juarez. That's like showing non-Europeans late-80's Chernobyl or a Gypsy camp and saying "Stay away from Europe!!"

It's not perfect, but like anywhere, common sense can really take you places!

I was just in Mexico, and going to TJ/Ensenada in September. Can't wait.
    Fair enough dude I get what your saying to an extent,but you cant have a no vis@ policy,thats very foolish.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh Mexico is a shiiit hole today no doubt.. I stopped going to places like TJ, Cabo, Mazalan, Cancun years ago..

I use to jump the border in San Diego 15 years ago to visit a secure hotel and casino for large cash sports betting. Party in Tijuana and what not.. Luckily I didn't get jacked back in the day carrying around 1000's, today I wouldn't try it..

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

lol.. it is simply to stop clowns like you from dodging the multiple points you're losing on. Don't get excited.

your transparency isn't unnoticed.
    might as well make your posts transparent too cause you sure as hell don't make any points you "clown" lol

First 1234 Last