Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol greget showing his ignorance, again

they changed content because people stopped watching, no other reason you moron. They realized their consistent liberal garbage was losing viewers. To suggest they are not liberal you'd have to be as dumb as khicks. The comical idea they are supporting trump, the shit you SJWs say when you're desperate is why I stay around here. Pure comedy.
    Yes, traditional media is all losing viewers. Sorry you are so behind the eight ball. Liberals are a bit more intelligent than conservatives and have wised up to the right wing slant in the main stream media. Only the dummy old timer senile folks still watch the right wing MSM

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Yes, traditional media is all losing viewers. Sorry you are so behind the eight ball. Liberals are a bit more intelligent than conservatives and have wised up to the right wing slant in the main stream media. Only the dummy old timer senile folks still watch the right wing MSM
    I watch it am definitely not right wing. Got tired of all the lies on o'reilly and hannity. Having carl rove talk about emails,newt on ethics and juliano about the law. Although my buddy lets me know when Billy Cunningham is on.The cnn is to far left. Although morning joe is so biased it isn't funny. I don't know why we talk about trump so much when cruz is going to try to steal the election. He just hired a guy to help him not in senate. But run for president. You will see cruz-kasich as the ticket.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    lol the nonsense you've forced yourself to say. That is what happens when you dig yourself into a hole.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    White Sammy Sosa says it all:

Homeboy looks like vlad da fuckin impaler

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post