jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone Watching This OJ Series On ESPN??

I watched 1st 2 and pretty good

Even though guy a scum and should be dead

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes watch episode 4.

Im pretty sure he did it... Seeing all this.

how big of a piece of shit is mark furman???
    great doc

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Why are they dedicating so much tv time for a fukking degenerate murderer??

Fukk him

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Why are they dedicating so much tv time for a fukking degenerate murderer??

Fukk him
    You need to watch it... It's pretty damn good. Way better than that fx story. Why are they doing it?? Ratings are through the roof.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

I did not know OJ's dad was gay.

teaserpleaser

Yep pops was gay...

I didnt know Nicole was fukking Marcus Allen openly like that.

I heard rumors but didnt know it was fact.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Best 30 for 30 series ever

Most comprehensive work on his entire life I've seen.

Watched all 5 episodes online, was blown away.

Episode 5 in Florida and Vegas was eye opening

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Yes watch episode 4.

Im pretty sure he did it... Seeing all this.

how big of a piece of shit is mark furman???
    great doc
    I lived in LA back then. I saw first hand how corrupt LAPD was, especially to blacks and Hispanics. 4 young black kids in suit and ties were coming to a training I was doing one Saturday morning. The police stopped them with no cause and forced each one of them to lay down in mud as they searched their Escalade. I didn't even have the right words to tell them to make it better as they showed up in dirty clothes. It was awful. I knew another guy that worked with my girlfriend that ended up leaving LA because he was constantly being harassed by the police. I saw the police beating up an older Mexican lady for no damn reason. WTF??? This shit was going on every day.

Look up "lapd rampart scandal", read up on how the LAPD planted evidence, set up and killed THOUSANDS of black and Hispanic people. This went on for years. I met a Hispanic guy that had me in tears telling me his story. The police planted Heroin on him and he ended up doing 8 years hard time. He had a great job, family was about to get married when the police singled him out just because he was Mexican. His fiance left him, his family deserted him. No one believed his story because of all the overwhelming evidence against him. The saddest part, his mother went to her grave believing that he did it. His own mother did not believe him because of all the evidence. She would tell him on many occasions to just confess, which always broke his heart. His case was eventually overturned and he had a civil case against LAPD but he lost his entire life. He can never, ever get those years back.

Fast forward to OJ. Look at how LAPD bumbled evidence. Look at how they were found to have planted evidence to try and make sure OJ was guilty. If you knew what most people (white and black) knew in LA. Most people thought it was highly possible that LAPD had a hand in all of this. I personally think he did it BUT there is no way in hell, knowing what LAPD was doing in that time, that I can say without a reasonable doubt. Take your emotion out of it, put yourself in LA and research LAPD, then tell me you're sure he did it.

jjgold

LA definately had racial police force

The riots were justified back then

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I lived in LA back then. I saw first hand how corrupt LAPD was, especially to blacks and Hispanics. 4 young black kids in suit and ties were coming to a training I was doing one Saturday morning. The police stopped them with no cause and forced each one of them to lay down in mud as they searched their Escalade. I didn't even have the right words to tell them to make it better as they showed up in dirty clothes. It was awful. I knew another guy that worked with my girlfriend that ended up leaving LA because he was constantly being harassed by the police. I saw the police beating up an older Mexican lady for no damn reason. WTF??? This shit was going on every day.

Look up "lapd rampart scandal", read up on how the LAPD planted evidence, set up and killed THOUSANDS of black and Hispanic people. This went on for years. I met a Hispanic guy that had me in tears telling me his story. The police planted Heroin on him and he ended up doing 8 years hard time. He had a great job, family was about to get married when the police singled him out just because he was Mexican. His fiance left him, his family deserted him. No one believed his story because of all the overwhelming evidence against him. The saddest part, his mother went to her grave believing that he did it. His own mother did not believe him because of all the evidence. She would tell him on many occasions to just confess, which always broke his heart. His case was eventually overturned and he had a civil case against LAPD but he lost his entire life. He can never, ever get those years back.

Fast forward to OJ. Look at how LAPD bumbled evidence. Look at how they were found to have planted evidence to try and make sure OJ was guilty. If you knew what most people (white and black) knew in LA. Most people thought it was highly possible that LAPD had a hand in all of this. I personally think he did it BUT there is no way in hell, knowing what LAPD was doing in that time, that I can say without a reasonable doubt. Take your emotion out of it, put yourself in LA and research LAPD, then tell me you're sure he did it.
    I didn't read all that sorry

I grew up in LA county we moved here in 1984 I'm still here. You may or may not know I'm black. You don't need to tell me about Racism in the sheriffs/LAPD. Or how undercover Racism exists in LA. So cal in general.

if you watch the 30 for 30 and still think he didn't do it. you might not want to believe he did it.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LA definately had racial police force

The riots were justified back then
    For sure the sheriffs/LAPD had a lot of furman types. Uncle Tom types like the guy in the boyz in the hood movie. The force was mostly white guys who lived in white areas then busting heads in mostly minority areas. That's never going to work. Don't get me started on chief gates or the other racists Chiefs. LA is thought to be non racist liberals nothing could actually be further from the truth. Trust me.

Mac4Lyfe

I grew up in LA county we moved here in 1984 I'm still here. You may or may not know I'm black. You don't need to tell me about Racism in the sheriffs/LAPD. Or how undercover Racism exists in LA. So cal in general.

if you watch the 30 for 30 and still think he didn't do it. you might not want to believe he did it.
    Wait, so you didn't read what I wrote but you want to tell me how I should feel based on a fukking 30 for 30 TV show? You want me to believe the media when I personally met people set up by LAPD, whom you yourself admit LAPD was bad? The OJ case was not about OJ. Fukk OJ Simpson. I don't give a shit if he did or didn't do it (I'm sad that 2 people died). Bottom line, LAPD built up a culture of racism and corruption where nothing was impossible to discount. They planted evidence on thousands of people. If you lived there you certainly know someone that was falsely imprisoned. LAPD botched this case and they were exposed in front of millions for their hatred, incompetence and corruption. Every person associated with that case, the prosecution and the defense all admitted that evidence was clearly tampered with by LAPD. Hmmmm.

jjgold

Bottom Line everyone fascinated still by this guy

He was a good guy minus nicole brown

He was OBSESSED WITH HER and those end in death

teaserpleaser

Wait, so you didn't read what I wrote but you want to tell me how I should feel based on a fukking 30 for 30 TV show? You want me to believe the media when I personally met people set up by LAPD, whom you yourself admit LAPD was bad? The OJ case was not about OJ. Fukk OJ Simpson. I don't give a shit if he did or didn't do it (I'm sad that 2 people died). Bottom line, LAPD built up a culture of racism and corruption where nothing was impossible to discount. They planted evidence on thousands of people. If you lived there you certainly know someone that was falsely imprisoned. LAPD botched this case and they were exposed in front of millions for their hatred, incompetence and corruption. Every person associated with that case, the prosecution and the defense all admitted that evidence was clearly tampered with by LAPD. Hmmmm.
    Nobody has time to read all that shit about your opinion man

sorry I don't care enough. That's just the truth. Matter of fact I just read the first sentence to this response. No offense but yeah. Condense that shit.

teaserpleaser

Mac we'll say he's not guilty if it makes you feel better.

For me it's just a tv show/entertainment.

I couldnt care care less if he's guilty or not.

although I believe he is.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I don't watch ESPN programming outside of sports events. Not in the mood for any potential indoctrination.

jjgold

Watching part 4 now

Mac4Lyfe

You may or may not know I'm black.
    Nobody has time to read

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Who was the guy in part one who was talking about how he saw O.J. in Joe Namath's restaurant and he told him what a woman said??

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It's like Johnnie Cochran has been reincarnated.

There is more evidence on OJ than most people on death row.

Don't tell me about the LAPD. Only blind jurors believe this kind of mangled logic that there was some kind of master conspiracy.

My only hope is OJ is getting his asshole reamed on a daily basis in Las Vegas these days.

jjgold

OJ had mastermind attorneys