BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

You aren't a true degenerate gambler until.............

I found this on a gambling site and thought I would share it with you all.

You've taken bad beats all throughout a single day and your up at 4-5 in the morning while you contemplate putting your entire remaining roll on piece of shit soccer game going on over in some piece of shit 3rd world country with two shit teams you have never heard of in your entire life, but it's the only game coming up and you need that action and you aren't going to sleep pissed off with all of the money you lost, so you get on google trying to find some info on either team and you have to hurry up because the game starts in 20 minutes, so you say "fuk it" and put your entire roll on some team called the banana boat tippers at +100. So now that the entire roll is on them, you start searching for a video stream. You search and search and can't find it. Well the only thing left to do now is to go to an international soccer site that updates the scores, so now you're in the room with the only light emanating from your computer screen as you get on youtube and listen to some music waiting for the outcome.

You're either going to sleep happy with all of the money you lost plus some extra profit in your account or you're going to sleep broke tossing and turning thinking about all the money you degenerated away and wake up at 3 in the afternoon with a headache and a nasty attitude spending the rest of the day trying to understand what in the hell went wrong yesterday.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

yup

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i'm glad i hate soccer. i think you can find action on soccer 24/7.

gregmav1

i regularly put money on "will a run be scored in the _th inning" on live betting for mlb games when im desperate for action after a losing day. so bad.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I always bet Korean basketball at midnight (usually started at 2am) and just went to bed. Loved the sweat as I checked my phone for the score.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    i regularly put money on "will a run be scored in the _th inning" on live betting for mlb games when im desperate for action after a losing day. so bad.

I've done that too. Usually after a string of bad luck while most of the major games have ended, there are 1-2 MLB games still going on. One of them is just about to end and another one is just starting the bottom of the 6th a score of 1-3. I'm a sucker for unders, so I'll put my whole bankroll on it which is set at like 7 1/2 for the remainder of the game at -115 thinking no way the score goes over that and of course the majority of the time it goes over because of some fluke shit.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I can't sleep after bad beats, but I never chase on sports or teams I don't know. There's always tomorrow to bet games. I don't understand how guys here will bet Korean Basketball and stuff like that. How can you even find an edge on that?

I used to bet on the closers in baseball putting up a 0 inning (basically betting the under at that point), but the juice on that is a losing proposition even with the best closers.

Unless you have an edge, don't bet. That is how the books clean guys out. Get them on tilt and take their money.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

So what's the play?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Fuc.king hilarious

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I've done that too. Usually after a string of bad luck while most of the major games have ended, there are 1-2 MLB games still going on. One of them is just about to end and another one is just starting the bottom of the 6th a score of 1-3. I'm a sucker for unders, so I'll put my whole bankroll on it which is set at like 7 1/2 for the remainder of the game at -115 thinking no way the score goes over that and of course the majority of the time it goes over because of some fluke shit.
    haha im the exact same way except that i bet over normally. late inning trash, ive gotten a lot of nice wins, and a lot of awful losses doing that at the end of night

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I can't sleep after bad beats, but I never chase on sports or teams I don't know. There's always tomorrow to bet games. I don't understand how guys here will bet Korean Basketball and stuff like that. How can you even find an edge on that?

I used to bet on the closers in baseball putting up a 0 inning (basically betting the under at that point), but the juice on that is a losing proposition even with the best closers.

Unless you have an edge, don't bet. That is how the books clean guys out. Get them on tilt and take their money.
    You can always find an edge or angle.

Cricket rugby soccer and tennis are almost always available to bet

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

What happended to Leafer,I miss his 3am Basketball vids.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

One Friday I wrote 6 checks to cover months bills. Very bad weekend betting football. Monday morning I withdrew all from bank account to pay bookmaker. All 6 checks bounced.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

1000 percent. Couldn't have been said better

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Could loose my whole roll and fall fast asleep easy your not degenerate enough until you can go bust and not even bat an eye

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

They say that degenerate gamblers sleep best when they are broke. If they still have money, they won't be able to sleep well because they are itching for action.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    They say that degenerate gamblers sleep best when they are broke. If they still have money, they won't be able to sleep well because they are itching for action.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

On point. Happened too many times. Now I can wait to lose the rest but still can't sleep knowing I have money left that needs to be lost.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Glad to say I've never stooped that low in 10 years of doing this.

gdon44
    gdon44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8959

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I always bet Korean basketball at midnight (usually started at 2am) and just went to bed. Loved the sweat as I checked my phone for the score.
    I've been there, but I was on Korean women's V-ball. At least Bet365 had a live stream so I could watch volleyball butt while live betting the spread.

Mike1029
    Mike1029's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I know a guy that pawned his wedding ring to place a bet a "sure lock". The pick of course lost.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Degenerate gamblers are losers and they never win

You need to have self-control like myself

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by gdon44 View Post
    I've been there, but I was on Korean women's V-ball. At least Bet365 had a live stream so I could watch volleyball butt while live betting the spread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1029 View Post
    I know a guy that pawned his wedding ring to place a bet a "sure lock". The pick of course lost.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

The morning after bad beats is the worst, you usually feel hopeless and succidal.