LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

DOWNTON SEATTLE is A HELL HOLE.

If you are thinking about going to a game in Seattle or just going to downtown Seattle for any reason, do yourself a favor and don’t. I swear Seattle is a penetrating third world hell hole. There are homeless people and drug addicts fking everywhere. You will be accosted for money or just screamed at for no reason whatsoever. That will happen several times, I guarantee it. I don’t know what the fuk has happened to downtown Seattle or why the city has allowed it. Most normal people have just stopped going into downtown so it has just been overtaken by fuking low class garbage.
    Make sure you don’t step foot in any of the parks. They are all overtaken by homeless and drug addicts.
    That piece of shit you just stepped in walking down the street was probably not dog poop.
    There are homeless people sleeping on every street corner. There is vandalism and garbage everywhere and I mean everywhere. The air sticks of piss so bad you can taste it because there are so many homeless pissing just wherever. The downtown library is a place for the homeless to sleep and drug addicts to shoot up. You won’t find anywhere to sit and read a book because every seat has a homeless person sleeping in it.
    You are going to be asked for money a lot and most of these beggars are aggressive and act like you owe it to them. If you are dressed just half way decent and you don’t give, most act like they are pissed because you won’t give when you can afford it. Seriously it’s a third world hell hole.
    I don’t understand why we as a society tolerate such bullshit. Seattle is phasing in minimum wage to $15. Its not there yet. I think its in the 13’s now and will be $15 sometime next year. Yet everywhere I go in Seattle I see NOW HIRING signs. There is a solution for all this bullshit – its called a job.
    But anyways just do yourself a favor and stay the fuk out of Seattle. Its worse than I describe.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I've lived here for a year now. It sucks. I live in Belltown and work in queen Anne and it's a dump. Not to mention homeless people and panhandlers on every penetrating street corner. I hate it here and am moving as soon as my contract is up.

I've called the cops at least a dozen times in homeless people tresspassing or being violent and the cops never do anything. One time the cops knocked on my door and I let them in and they told me they aren't allowed to do anything because of the mayor who makes them be very lax when it comes to law enforcement and the homeless. So there is one of your reasons

LeahMichele

Yeah it sucks. It could be beautiful and a wonderful city if they didn't tolerate this bullshit. These fukkers could get a job - even at Mcdonalds they would be making $15 an hour. But NO
    they want to do drugs all day. The city has been ruined.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

every City has that Son

Seattle one of safest Cities around and clean

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I've been there maybe ten times and it's mind blowing how many people you see on the streets talking or yelling to themselves

Seems like it it gets worse every time too

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Pacific northwest is an ideal climate for the homeless. Same thing in the downtown eastside here in Vancouver.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    every City has that Son

Seattle one of safest Cities around and clean
    Not True JJgold. Im sure some other cities have similar problems, but Seattle is not one of the safest cities around and sure as hell not one of the cleanest. Not by far. Its downright filthy.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Sad, I wanted to head up there this summer.

100% tolerance of every and all things is not as good of an idea as people want to believe it is.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I've been there maybe ten times and it's mind blowing how many people you see on the streets talking or yelling to themselves

Seems like it it gets worse every time too

Yep it gets worse every year. I don’t understand why its tolerated and why something isn’t done. Seriously there are plenty of jobs if people didn’t have the attitude that they are too good to work at Mcdonalds or some other menial job.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Down town LA sucks too. Seattle it rains too much.. OUT!!!

Fishermans warf is ok when I was there years ago.. Traffic in Seattle is pretty bad too..

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Sad, I wanted to head up there this summer.

100% tolerance of every and all things is not as good of an idea as people want to believe it is.
    Arm yourself before you go.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

most big cities are hell holes now

Some portions of the downtown areas are nice but go one mile from the city center its hell usually

Miami, Dallas, all the same shit

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Down town LA sucks too. Seattle it rains too much.. OUT!!!

Fishermans warf is ok when I was there years ago.. Traffic in Seattle is pretty bad too..
    You walk through downtown Seattle and Traffic will be the least of your concerns. And if you have to take a piss, prepare yourself. Its hard to find a place to piss and when you do, the bathroom will be full of drug addicts shooting up and homeless people bathing.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Arm yourself before you go.
    Don't have my C&C. Will just avoid certain areas. City is big enough, it's not like those areas you mentioned are the only thing in town.

St. Louis gets a bad rap, but everybody knows the places to avoid, so they just don't go there. It may be a newer problem for Seattle, but for your everyday tourist, it shouldn't be a problem.

On the other hand, I was wanting to go back to Belize this summer, but that place is a mess, and there are no completely safe areas that I can afford.

jjgold

A lot of inexperienced guys here most cities have really upgraded the last 10 years and are putting billions of dollars into the future the average person cannot afford to live in the city

No one here can afford to live in downtown Seattle

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Never felt in danger while being in Seattle. Meth heads aren't violent.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Went to a Seahawks game last year had about 7 block walk from hotel to Qwest, I vividly remember the amount of homeless people walked by across the way

LeahMichele

I have seen a lot of aggressive shit. There was a run of random murders in downtown a while back too.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

What do you expect? Every large, liberal city in the U.S. is a shit hole and getting worse. Feel the Bern!
    Points Awarded:

existential gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LeahMichele gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

frogsrangers gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

LeahMichele

A lot of inexperienced guys here most cities have really upgraded the last 10 years and are putting billions of dollars into the future the average person cannot afford to live in the city

Its gotten expensive for sure, but you’re wrong. There are definitely people here who can afford it. Seattle also has a lot of “low income housing units”. It’s a liberal city, about as liberal as they come. There is a lot of help. These people could clean up their acts and get a job at McDonalds making $15 an hour = $600 a week. Then get some rental help, etc and yes they can make it without having to be garbage living on the streets, begging for money, etc. Im not trying to be cold, but these parts have so money people who do like you JJ, just offering up excuses. Things just get worse and worse and these people situations just get worse and worse. It’s a LOSE LOSE for everyone. Society should not tolerate it and should expect the able bodied to work and you know what – that would help everyone especially the people in that condition. And I haven’t been to most major cities, but just because it might be everywhere doesn’t mean its OK. That’s just the more reason to see that we need to change shit. Where is it going if things don’t change. The answer is a job and at least in Seattle they would get $15 so Im not trying to be cold I’m just saying things have gone to shit and its just going to get worse if we keep offering excuses.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Lots of homeless Native Americans up there too with bad alcohol problems.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Lmao yes. thus they hate on it.
    let them enjoy thier life's in the back woods and let them continue to lie to themselves.
    Seattle and Bellevue are wonderful places.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Pacific northwest is an ideal climate for the homeless. Same thing in the downtown eastside here in Vancouver.
    Say it isn't so? Vancouver and Seattle have been my dream cities for many years. I haven't been to either in about 12 years but the memories were epic. The last time I drove into Seattle, they were having the taste of Seattle. A beautiful girl flagged me on the freeway and we spent the weekend together. I went to several clubs in Vancouver and the beautiful women were hitting on me like they never seen a man before. The Pacific Northwest has some of the most finest woman in the world and most of them are very aggressive. The tri cities area of Washington was unbelievable. I don't think I ever went to Cavanaughs and not leave with a dime. I was planning a trip this summer. Don't burst my dream.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tacoma, Lakewood holla

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    let them enjoy thier life's in the back woods and let them continue to lie to themselves.

almost every City is not affordable to live..Downtown CLeve has waiting lists a mile long to live in Apts

Ra77er

How is Kansas City?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You guys need to treat yourself to a ride on MARTA one day. It's life changing

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    Dude I dont have a problem with Seattle its the rampant drug addiction an homelessness and the refusal to deal with the problem that I have issues with. Why the hell anyone would pay the $1500-$2000 a month for a 1 bedroom to live right in the middle of that shit is beyond me. And something tells me JJGold has probably never even been to Seattle.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    You guys need to treat yourself to a ride on MARTA one day. It's life changing
    Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave Booya711 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er

Some lady from San Fran was on O'reilly saying basically the same thing. Some homeless guy literally pissed on her in the middle of downtown. Tons of homeless there apparently.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Some lady from San Fran was on O'reilly saying basically the same thing. Some homeless guy literally pissed on her in the middle of downtown. Tons of homeless there apparently.
    Sadly I'm not surprised.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

San Francisco actually debated about building projects for the homeless. The cost of building them, having the homeless live there, and try to get back on their feet was cheaper than having them stay on the streets. Unfortunately most homeless have other underlying mental health or substance abuse issues. Another large percentage just want to be homeless. The idea never happened.

I think it was Cincinatti that bused the fukkers to Florida one time

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I believe it was Hawaii that offered free plane tickets to fly the homeless to wherever they were "from"

I went to Denver after the DNC a few years back and the libs took all the homeless and bought them haircuts and clothes so they looked nice Fukkin' band-aids on a bullet hole.

jjgold

Most of you live sheltered lives and really don't even know what's going on in a real city maybe step away from the computer and stop gambling and stop drinking

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

So Seattle isn't like on Frasier,a bunch of rich yuppies going out for expensive lattes every afternoon.

1234 Last