Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

FADING the huge line moves in baseball thread...

it's been a shitty year so far for baseball. beating the closing lines by 30 cents or more have been disasters... so if you can't beat em, join em.

first play...

dodgers +136 (yes i saw the lineup, not their normal lineup, hence the line move i presume)

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Really about the line moves?

I have been burned 3 times this year backing a dog, and then the line for the fave jumps 20 to 30 points and it's true to form...just depends on which ones you bet I guess...

Last night for instance Cardinals were at -150 and then went up to around -170 (not quite a 30 point move, but substantial), and Cards won handily.

But I did notice Pirates started at -110 and closed at around -140 and then got torched.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i don't know the exact figure but it's been a disaster for beating the closing lines of 30 cent or more. i'll keep a track from now on until these games lose three in a row. but i don't touch games over -150 so i won't count games above that.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why don't you bet 100 games without looking at line movement and then tell us what happened?

Who won most? Line movement or against line movement?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why don't you bet 100 games without looking at line movement and then tell us what happened?

Who won most? Line movement or against line movement?
    how about you go set off some firecrackers in your mouth?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

1-0 +1.36

there's a 30 cent move in cleveland but i won't touch games over +/- 150. besides, this game will probably get rained out.