Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Otters is the only poster allowed to order pies here...anyone else is a fukking clown

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I don't care if you are or not, you bring up traffic but if it's no big deal and you are not invested then why bring it up?

if you are happy rocket then I need to stfu anyway. We are all brothers on this planet, trying to get along with all of our differences and ways of life.
    it's all good...there is nothing wrong with asking these questions

good luck to ya!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Otters is the only poster allowed to order pies here...anyone else is a fukking clown
    otter is a warrior man...gotta give it to that guy - very persistent cat

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    rocket dont you have a youtube clip or meme for this come on now

or did you finally realize everyone has access to youtube and seen those idiotic videos a million times over LOL
    LOL pizza boy with zero plays posted is sitting on the middle of the night behind the monitor and yapping about memes on a gambling forum.

how cute

Never change broke dikk!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

We were just talking about this the other day. This February was up traffic wise over 2015 - and last year was good - so someone must be visiting here.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    We were just talking about this the other day. This February was up traffic wise over 2015 - and last year was good - so someone must be visiting here.
    Just out of curiousity Shari but what section of the forum was up the most from february last year?

Im thinking politics because its a election year both here and there...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

rocket having trouble multitasking right now

hes stumped over in other thread trying to figure out another way to defend masha and this at same time LOL

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Just out of curiousity Shari but what section of the forum was up the most from february last year?

Im thinking politics because its a election year both here and there...
    I'm not sure to be honest. I had said to Lou that the forum feels a bit busier than I remember last year at the same time which is crazy because last year was a banner Feb for SBR. And Lou said yeah it's up whatever % which is great. I'm not sure if they break it down by subforum but I had felt it overall. Just the vibe and then the Pro apps, emails, PMs, etc. I'm not sure why anyone would ever think or worse hope this place goes to shit. From a work perspective I'm busier now than ever before and I love the quality we're getting in the subforums and even in PT for the most part. Great group of people and I sincerely hope everyone is finding value from being at SBR whatever form their definition of value may take.

First 12