chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Bush signed into law that poor people had to pay something on a bankruptcy but corporations could file . WHat does that mean?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Worst president ever? have you idiots forgot about george w?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

JFK could have done better than nancy.

Though I am sure he did on every trip on which she did not accompany him.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Mayan please remove that picture of me or I will report.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Mayan please remove that picture of me or I will report.
    That's not you buddy that's fat Fukk Smokie

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    Worst president ever? have you idiots forgot about george w?
    no, people just like to use calculators and logic to judge things. Statistically obama has been worse than every president prior; combined.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Bush signed into law that poor people had to pay something on a bankruptcy but corporations could file . WHat does that mean?
    it was time to clean up clinton's mess.

Fraud always goes up before collapses and when you force banks to give loans to people with no jobs what do you expect? Like walking through snake country without any boots and staring at the sky. That progressives for ya tho, pie in the sky and no concern for logic.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You bet its abkut the color of his skin but you gotta expect that in a redneck forum rum by a hikktard.

The problem with racist people is that they truly don't believe their racist because their definition of what racism is is something completely different to that of a normal rationally minded person.

SBR= Supporting Bigotry and Racism
    so a post about racism yet "redneck" and "hikktard" are used. you truly cant make this shit up....

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    so a post about racism yet "redneck" and "hikktard" are used. you truly cant make this shit up....
    Guess you've never been able to distinguish between what stereotyping and racism is?

Dumberican strikes again...

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9954

Last funeral he didn't attend (Supreme Court justice) told me all I needed to know about the type of person he is.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Guess you've never been able to distinguish between what stereotyping and racism is?

Dumberican strikes again...
    good, so acoohy just acknowledged donald trump is, in fact, not racist.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Could go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
    what would you say some of his worst moments/policies have been?

on a plus side, he did contribute to the killing of bin laden.

Goat Milk

no one was a worse president than w. bush.

single handedly destroyed our economy, responsible for the rise of ISIS, and left four+ countries in the middle east in complete shambles.

worst president in usa history, bar none

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Typical dumbfuk opie post. Who cares about some old dead republican bitch whose husband was a fuk'in idiot and gave America away to the greedy fuk'in corporations! You would admire someone on the same dumbass idiot level as you, opie! What a fuk'in joke of a president Regan was! Count your lucky stars loser, that dumbfuks like him will never see the oval office again!

And welcome Hillary to the white house after she smokes that fuk'in dip shit Trump in the general election! You fuk'in Texas jerkoffs just don't quite get it, do you now? Your dumbshit days of being in charge of anything are fuk'in over! How is it opie that retarded right wing buffoons only seem to come outta your state? I mean really, Bush, Perry, Cruz, can you fuk'ers even find a politician with an IQ above 10?

Kudos to President Obama for catching some great music instead of watching some hag become worm food! Straight up middle finger to you and your republican douche bags! Prez sending you dumb shits a message loud and clear...."Go Fuk yourself, I'm go'in to rock out!"Hillary, Hillary keep'in the Obama train roll'in on! And the Supreme court head'in back to the left! Whoo hoo, cheap gas, no bullsit wars, kill'in terrorists by drones, Man life is good! Thanks Obama! How's oil do'in in that shit hole you live in opie? Oh nevermind, I already know!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-09-16 at 08:17 PM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

single handedly destroyed our economy
    , responsible for the rise of ISIS, and left four+ countries in the middle east in complete shambles.

you poor thing. Absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Also Obama was the one who ordered the withdraw which created the vacuum that they knew would be filled by ISIS. But, the plan was put into action under Bush.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-09-16 at 06:11 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How soon before the thread for Trump worst president ever pops up at SBR?

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no, people just like to use calculators and logic to judge things. Statistically obama has been worse than every president prior; combined.
    What calculations are you using?

Stock market all time
    Bailed out us auto markers
    Supported fracing which lowered oil to under $2
    Unemployment 10 year low
    High school grad all time high
    Us debt to gdp lower then it was when bush left.

What the hell more u guys want?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Bush destroyed the economy. It needed a big bailout for the taxpayers to fix the mess he puts us through. God Bless for Barack Obama he cleaned up Bush's mess.

brooks85

^bush did not destroy the economy. And you have no idea what you're talking about. The "economy" did not get a bail out from us taxpayer. I hope you don't vote with that kind of incorrect information.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    What calculations are you using?

Stock market all time(nothing to do with obama. Basic level education of stock market and its past)
    Bailed out us auto markers(big mistake and now with hindsight it was proven it was a mistake)
    Supported fracing which lowered oil to under $2(right place, right time. He ran on opposite agenda)
    Unemployment 10 year low(you don't understand the number you're looking at. It is a lie)
    High school grad all time high(not because kids did the work as proven over and over)
    Us debt to gdp lower then it was when bush left.(key there is "when bush left" and why)

What the hell more u guys want?
    the only one that matters silly

debt now - debt when he came into office = open your eyes
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-09-16 at 06:18 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Obama lowered the price of gas from $4 a gallon to $1 a gallon. This is the biggest achievement for a sitting US President. And no one gives him credit.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

single handedly destroyed our economy, responsible for the rise of ISIS, and left four+ countries in the middle east in complete shambles.

This

Though if Drumpf somehow hikktards his way through to become POTUS then expect his reign to be far worse as countries will not want to do trade with USA with this clown as commander and chief...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom Line

If you voted for Obama you were a real jerkoff

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bottom Line

If you voted for Obama you were a real jerkoff
    Yeah and you who voted for McCain and Palin are a fukking rocket scientist!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

brooks85

Obama lowered the price of gas from $4 a gallon to $1 a gallon. This is the biggest achievement for a sitting US President. And no one gives him credit.
    lol, like talking to a child

you should think before you post considering we now have hindsight. No one can rationally stand by their obama vote now. They can trick themselves but they will fall 1 by 1 especially when obamacare fails. The calculator doesn't lie, if you voted obama you ****** up big time. Biggest in history in fact.

Goat Milk

Also Obama was the one who ordered the withdraw which created the vacuum that they knew would be filled by ISIS. But, the plan was put into action under Bush.
    1. Bush family is loaded. They own numerous oil fields and when Bush SR. realized how much oil he could extract from the middle east, he capitalized on that. When W. Bush was in college he put his money into an oil company (I forgot the name and don't feel like researching this). Bush's dad told his son to pull out of the company right before he invaded Kuwait. Bush sold. After invasion, that oil company collapsed.

2. Bush entire cabinet is affiliated with oil. Everyone. Cheney, Rice, everyone. Did you know that? They are all huge players in the oil business. Coincidence?

3. Bush Sr. put Saddam into power so he could reap the oil benefits. Saddam was a ruthless dictator, but ISIS would NEVER ever touch Iraq with Saddam in power. I know this because my family hails from Iraq. They know Saddam better than anyone. If any Isis dare cross Saddam they would be slaughtered. The man was more powerful than you could imagine and had a kingdom made of gold. If anyone dare say a bad word about Saddam, they would vanish and no one would ever hear from that person again. My parents have cousins that have simply vanished... When Saddam's power became that strong, Bush wanted him out.

4. Bush spends BILLIONS of dollars -- TRILLIONS MAYBE-- on the Iraqi war to take out Saddam and his "weapons of mass destruction" -- which is code word for "oil." Gas prices soared after the war -- this has nothing to do with Obama.

5. Bush left several other countries in the middle east in complete disarray.

6. With Iraq specifically, he gave rise to ISIS because they now saw Mosul as a territory they could conquer. Today, Mosul is their center. They've built a world UNDERGROUND in Mosul. American troops staying in Iraq is part of the reason why ISIS rose. They didn't just rise because Saddam wasn't their, they rose to power because they HATE Americans and Christianity. Troops in Iraq, whether they are there are withdrawn (via Obama) makes no difference whether Isis stays. Do you know anything about Islam?

7. When Bush was in power, he hired Osama bin laden's brother to work for the CIA -- they actually knew each other pretty well. Did you know that? There are so many other things about Bush and who he brought in to work for him that I don't even feel like typing out. He is the worst president I've ever seen.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

you guys really know how to ruin a good thread

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20349

You have to go to people's funerals or else they won't go to yours.
    --Yogi Berra

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

You would think brooks plays a major role in politics but he is another square who thinks his vote and so called expertise matter. I'm canadian and have as much say and power as you fukks down south.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Most classless president of all time. Worst president of all time.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Bill Clinton

Great or greatest?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    You would think brooks plays a major role in politics but he is another square who thinks his vote and so called expertise matter. I'm canadian and have as much say and power as you fukks down south.
    lol canada sucks man. you got a few sweet cities though i wouldn't mind living in. doesn't compete with the diversity of america though not even close

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

brooksie if i could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you "think" your worth. Then i would be a rich man! LOL

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Why everyone hates Obama? Is it because he is black? Nice guy, not some dumbass from Texas. He doesn't like funerals, what's the big deal
    He's nice guy?
    I'll send you 20 dollars so you can buy a clue.

First 123456 Last