LiverSpot
    LiverSpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Nancy Reagan.

Seriously? You guys are going batshit over some old lady who used psychics?

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Say jjgold dies tomorrow, would you guys attend his funeral? I'd NEVER go! It just creeps me out when a dead body is bald: I'd have horrible nightmares every night till the end of the year

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

that was scewing frank sinatra in the white house

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Say jjgold dies tomorrow, would you guys attend his funeral? I'd NEVER go! It just creeps me out when a dead body is bald: I'd have horrible nightmares every night till the end of the year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Antibet

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You bet its abkut the color of his skin but you gotta expect that in a redneck forum rum by a hikktard.

The problem with racist people is that they truly don't believe their racist because their definition of what racism is is something completely different to that of a normal rationally minded person.

SBR= Supporting Bigotry and Racism

Agreed. Rednecks also get scared pretty fast: they don't want anyone to figure out how truly racist they are

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You know I love you opie, but....

President Clinton did not attend Pat Nixon’s funeral in 1993 and President Bushdid not attend Lady Bird Johnson’s funeral in 2007. President Obama also did not attend Betty Ford’s funeral in 2011.

Jimmy Carter didn’t attend Mamie Eisenhower’s funeral in 1979 and Franklin D. Roosevelt did not attend Lou Henry Hoover’s funeral in 1944.
    And if conservatives seriously want to refer to Obama as “President Petty,” they should know that Ronald Reagan did not attend Bess Truman’s funeral in 1982, and keep in mind that she was First Lady when her husband President Harry Truman ushered in the end of World War II by ordering the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 and was the longest lived First Lady in American history.
    Facts. The silence is deafening.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

Facts. The silence is deafening.
    "The silence is deafening"? That's a bit dramatic, isn't it? I'm working. Not really able to respond instantly to every post.

I never said that no other President hasn't done the same thing. That doesn't change my point in anyway. In my opinion, Obama is a scumbag for going to some fukkin hippie bullshit music festival instead of attending Nancy Reagan's funeral. Extremely disrespectful.

But to be fair, he's been like this for his entire Presidency.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    "The silence is deafening"? That's a bit dramatic, isn't it? I'm working. Not really able to respond instantly to every post.

I never said that no other President hasn't done the same thing. That doesn't change my point in anyway. In my opinion, Obama is a scumbag for going to some fukkin hippie bullshit music festival instead of attending Nancy Reagan's funeral. Extremely disrespectful.

But to be fair, he's been like this for his entire Presidency.
    Wasn't aimed at you specifically, more the masses who like to pile on without having any knowledge of a particular situation. I do find it laughable that conservatives would get their panties in a bunch over a perceived "lack of respect" by the other side when their own candidates can't debate each other without acting like a bunch of two year olds, screaming at each other, name calling and the like.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Wasn't aimed at you specifically, more the masses who like to pile on without having any knowledge of a particular situation. I do find it laughable that conservatives would get their panties in a bunch over a perceived "lack of respect" by the other side when their own candidates can't debate each other without acting like a bunch of two year olds, screaming at each other, name calling and the like.

I do agree with you on your latter point. Hoping that this relaxes a bit soon. I think we've all had enough of the arguing.

This being said....from what I've seen....it would be wise not to get into a verbal spat with Trump. He's a political undertaker. Burying those motherfukkers with a vengeance.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I do agree with you on your latter point. Hoping that this relaxes a bit soon. I think we've all had enough of the arguing.

This being said....from what I've seen....it would be wise not to get into a verbal spat with Trump. He's a political undertaker. Burying those motherfukkers with a vengeance.
    Only a dumbarse with a 46+" waistline and bleached hair would say something that dumberican...

Casing point...

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Agreed. Rednecks also get scared pretty fast: they don't want anyone to figure out how truly racist they are
    True but they don't realise that due to their own sheer stupidity they become see through like glass.

Rednecks be hikking out over this Drumpf guy.

They be as simple as he is...

Trump knows big words, lots of them

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    He's going to milk as many freebies as he can till November. Guy will go down as the worst president of all time.

That said, I would rather be at SXSW too.
    Worse president of all time? Let's get real. There's 15 presidents easy that were worse. Boohoo he didn't attend a funeral, who cares. He kept his appearance at a place where start ups could emerge to bigger companies and provide jobs down the road. What's the funeral appearance do? Nothing she's dead move on

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You bet its abkut the color of his skin but you gotta expect that in a redneck forum rum by a hikktard.

The problem with racist people is that they truly don't believe their racist because their definition of what racism is is something completely different to that of a normal rationally minded person.

SBR= Supporting Bigotry and Racism
    You also have people who are hyper sensitive and don't understand what the difference between racial and racism is, and declares everything racist.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    The fact that you have to start by making an excuse for him says it all. Can you blame Congress, after Obamacare I wouldn't want anything passing either, that plan alone shows he is a fukin moron.
    If you don't think congress has a lot to do with what a president can do that's sad

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Somehow he has to respect hillbillies idols but hillbillies don't respect him

Fukking hypocrites..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

no surprise. This guy was raised by people who hated this country and hated Ronald Reagan. He was brainwashed very young and for many years. Not much different than the moron above me.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Brooksy are you still an union member??

Without that union a Mexican would take your spot...

Thank god for unions!!!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Brooksy are you still an union member??

Without that union a Mexican would take your spot...

Thank god for unions!!!
    no, they'd have to be a legal citizen first so no worries.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

good for Obama
    Reagan was a con-man, a shyster, and a horrible president
    no need to show these type of people respect just like Scalia as well

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You also have people who are hyper sensitive and don't understand what the difference between racial and racism is, and declares everything racist.
    True.

I once told an Indian to put some deodorant on and they called me a racist...

Fukker stank and didn't appreciate being called.

Then again i get why he called me a racist because culturally indians don't wear deodorant and i didn’t except him for who he was...

But again thats what a lack of education does...

For some reason Drumpf seems to attract these kind of people...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    good for Obama
    And don't forget that war on drugs that helped the blacks so much!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    And don't forget that war on drugs that helped the blacks so much!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Reagan paved the way for Obamacare. His wife's war on drugs (she was a pill head fyi) led to the mass incarceration of Americans. PASS
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

chico2663

if reagan didn't suck off the social security money than the republican party may have relized 30 yrs ago that it didn't work. Joe scarborough said it best. Trickle down economics left the working man t the door.Reason the carnival barker is doing so well; the right won't vote for a black man or a lesbian.OUR next president.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    if reagan didn't suck off the social security money than the republican party may have relized 30 yrs ago that it didn't work. Joe scarborough said it best. Trickle down economics left the working man t the door.Reason the carnival barker is doing so well; the right won't vote for a black man or a lesbian.OUR next president.
    yeah too bad inequality grew under clinton or what you're saying might actually be true...

ACoochy

OP copping a hammering in his own thread

Keep piling the pressure on boys

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    good for Obama

According to who? you?

Please....people who know politics and history know different

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You must not be watching much.

He never says anything of any substance. Ever.

chico2663

brooksie wtf does that have to do with the price of tea in china. love u repubs because when your wrong then you change the tangent on an argument.

brooks85

brooksie wtf does that have to do with the price of tea in china. love u repubs because when your wrong then you change the tangent on an argument.
    lol I love you just admitted you have no idea what you're talking about.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Reagan was good in some ways and bad in others.

This goes for almost every single POTUS.

Not that people on the other side will ever recognize the accomplishments of a guy they dislike and vice versa.

Don't see why Obama should be required to attend the funeral of a lady he met once.

chico2663

i got it brooksie. if opie has a bigger dick than see weed it means his grass is going to be a greener shade. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! Just because clinton signed into law about the gangs well it must mean he doesn't like blacks and hispanics. My thing is ALL LIVES MATTER EXCEPT BROOOKSIE BECAUSE HE IS A DUMBASS!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Reagan paved the way for Obamacare. His wife's war on drugs (she was a pill head fyi) led to the mass incarceration of Americans. PASS
    Eleanor Roosevelt: Big dyke, a real rug-muncher, looked like a big lesbian-mule
    Rosalynn Carter: Banged John Wayne Gacy
    Nancy Reagan: A pill popper.
    Barbara Bush: Like to bottle her miscarried fetus in a jar.
    Hillary Clinton: A lesbian
    Laura Bush: Enjoys killing people with her car
    Michelle Obama: A man or possibly a hermaphrodite
    Last edited by eidolon; 03-09-16 at 05:40 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

brooks85

i got it brooksie. if opie has a bigger dick than see weed it means his grass is going to be a greener shade. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! Just because clinton signed into law about the gangs well it must mean he doesn't like blacks and hispanics. My thing is ALL LIVES MATTER EXCEPT BROOOKSIE BECAUSE HE IS A DUMBASS!
    no, you clearly don't "get" it lol

First 12345 ... Last