GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

0-3 gold mine in here....Thanks Wizzle keep up the great work....This better ilosegain?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    why... u already have them for the game +5.5 lol
    Why? What kind of a question is that, pal? This is the favorite time of the night! The fkng wizzle chase is ON, bro!

...just wait til tomorrow for the 10-15 unit air bomb drop if he losses these bets
    ...then if that doesn't work out, we'll move to the next season-long thread

this shit never fails with this clown...I can't wait for tomorrow for both pattymayo and cwd to show up in here and start polishing wizzle's cornhole with their tongues while telling him that everything will be just fine

Againer, you'd be better off pepper spraying your own dickhole than tailing his picks, pal...you'll learn over time...good luck!
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GT21Megatron

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

ut oh...here it comes the party now that the Wiz goes final....

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Adding:

Jazz -2.5 -105 (1x)

St. Mary's +3 -105 (2x)

GT21Megatron

I went 6-0 +$1,200 tonight without breaking a sweat....,Thanks Wizzle....Thread of the year!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I went 6-0 +$1,200 tonight without breaking a sweat....,Thanks Wizzle....Thread of the year!!!!
    he really went 0-6 huh?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    he really went 0-6 huh?
    yeah

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    yeah
    no words..

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I used to feel bad but guy sets himself up man

GT21Megatron

he really went 0-6 huh?
    Uhhhhhh yea....Does a snake drag its balls?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

time for new thread

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

no words..
    I told ya...if you glue together all of his "season-long" threads like I've done in the past, you'll get the BIG picture

OP is here for attention whoring and attention whoring ONLY

GT21Megatron

time for new thread
    Maybe he should start posting them under the pattymayo account. Might turn things around

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Maybe he should start posting them under the pattymayo account. Might turn things around

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I went 1-2 this evening in my college hoops and feel sick...i wouldnt come back on here if i went 0-6...that is really hard to do...i mean, you would think one would hit by accident...idk

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I told ya...if you glue together all of his "season-long" threads like I've done in the past, you'll get the BIG picture

OP is here for attention whoring and attention whoring ONLY
    The best part about this in the grand scheme of things. This guy is an extra income source for me but it's to the point now I'm gonna have to start another bank account to funnel these winnings through or people gonna start asking questions. He wants to win so bad and consistently loses while people are making money off his plays. It's hysterical. Can't make this shit up.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

The best part about this in the grand scheme of things. This guy is an extra income source for me but it's to the point now I'm gonna have to start another bank account to funnel these winnings through or people gonna start asking questions. He wants to win so bad and consistently loses while people are making money off his plays. It's hysterical. Can't make this shit up.
    dude I don't even know all the rules in NBA and I can probably name you 5 players max from all of the teams, and I'm still making money fading this clown

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

Tuesday 3/8:

Wizards +5.5 -102 (3x); ML +200 (1x)

Knicks +3 -105 (2x)
    How much did lillard cost you, thanks for the fade

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

I missed out it appears rocket, although had a good day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

The fact that Wizzle still posts even after catching all kinds of hell is respectable

Man has earned himself some betpoints for sure

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

my best bet for tomorrow's games...USC (-2.5) over UCLA...this time I'm going against the "it's hard to beat a team 3x's in a row" theory...twice this year the Trojans have destroyed the Bruins, 89 - 75 and 80 - 61...neither game was close...in addition to the fact that they stink, it's also obvious the Bruins don't match up well with USC....here again, the Trojans desperately need this game to secure their spot in the big dance...I'm not going to overthink this one and wonder why the line is so low!...the proof is in the pudding!...

03/08/2016
    11:29 PM
    STRAIGHT BET

03/09/2016 @ 09:00 PM CBB [544] USC -2.5 -120 (B+0.5 )
    90.54 75.45

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fuk

Wizzle just keep everything updated

best of luck

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    The fact that Wizzle still posts even after catching all kinds of hell is respectable

Man has earned himself some betpoints for sure
    Wizzle has the heart of a lion, other guy starting threads about getting massacred while wizzle just keeps pounding away looking for that next big winner to bury the forum.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...If a third party wants to track then that's fine by me...
    I nominated your first post because I thought you had a good chance to profit that day. I had no plans of tracking you but saw the last page and thought I'd do a quick run down, took all of a couple of minutes.

I was right, it turns out you did profit that first day...

(a unit is $100 flat)

7-Mar Pacers +7 -105 (3x) 286 95
    ML +260 (0.5x) 130 260
    Bucks +7 -105 (3x) -300 -100
    ML +260 (0.5x) -50 -100
    66 155
    8-Mar Wizards +5.5 -102 (3x) -300 -100
    ML +200 (1x) -100 -100
    Knicks +3 -105 (2x) -200 -100
    Jazz -2.5 -105 (1x) -100 -100
    St. Mary's +3 -105 (2x) -200 -100
    Wizards 2H +4.5 -105 (2x) -200 -100
    -1034 -445
    California +400 to win Pac-12 Tourney (2x)

I don't "troll" really, except maybe TTWarrior of course, and never give you shit Wizzle and I'm not going to start.

But to say you were 0-6 today is generous to put it mildly.

I wish there was some great piece of advice to fix it all, but there isn't. I can say this much, if you are betting 1 unit sometimes, then 2 or 3 other times, then only .5 other times, it isn't going to help. In the end only the bigger bets will matter.

The right 2 columns represent your results had you simply bet 1 unit on each play, in this case $100.

After giving up six losses in a row in this thread, wouldn't you rather be climbing out of a 4.45 unit hole, than over a 10 unit hole?

Sure, you could go on a win streak with 3x bets, get it all back in 3 tries..like I said, only the big bets will matter, but a bettor like you would do better with a little more consistency in bet size, among other things.

I realize you may be expressing how you feel about a bet with the unit size, but sometimes it's better to be glad you have a bet, than to wonder how good it might be. After all, if any bet is really worth 3 times the risk, then why bet the other bets?

Don't take this the wrong way, but your consistency in performance makes a guy like me want to pick your brain a little. It can't be that you simply fall into every subjective trap, there's got to be more to it. Are you runnning any numbers? I don't know, maybe I can help.

Perhaps I can analyze your plays and see what I come up with in the dynamic markets. I've never really paid that close attention, so like I said, I don't know.

Can you point me to any recent win streaks? Again, not meant to troll, but I can consult.

I really have always believed it could be better to teach a gambler to stop losing, instead of telling him to quit gambling. Of course, that's not for everybody and you should know that changing your bet size with 3 times the bet, as well as chasing with larger bets, are indicative of gambling problems that simply must be overcome in order to profit on a regular basis.

Good luck Wizzle and I hope you keep posting in this thread...it looks like I'm not the only one.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    We all know there are certain behaviors that will virtually guarantee the death of your bankroll. But before you birth another, have you ever considered why it is you lost in the first place? Learning from your losses or mistakes is more than just learning why you made those mistakes or incurred those losses, it’s about not making those mistakes over again; it’s about not losing for the same reasons. I recently posted this:

I believe it was Bobby Knight who put it simply: “find out why you’re losing and stop doing that.”

From poor money management to getting hammered before betting to playing into bad numbers, why are you losing? And what are you doing to stop doing that?...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

wizzle knows his sports. this year has been a losing nba season for me. i've never had a losing nba season. i don't know why, but i just haven't had a firm grip on anything this year and it's cost me $ and it's hurt my gambling confidence.

first off you're using a lot of lakerman's theories involving line movement, contrarian plays, etc. you just need to realize that lakerman really has no clue what he's doing.

secondly, it's not ytd that matters.... it's percentage. anyone can get lucky and hit some big bets to improve their ytd but hitting at a high percentage consistently is much harder and the sign of a good gambler. a good percentage will carry you through the years, not a good ytd after a few big bets, because you won't be able to sustain that long term. if you're not hitting at 55% or higher, just stop thinking you will make any money long term in that sport.

wizzle there is no point to even keep track of thread. there's too many haters on this site and when you lose a few in a row they will burn you and if you read those comments it can hurt your confidence and cloud your judgement when making your next bets.

lastly....if a team is +2.5....don't take the +2.5 and the ML....take one or the other....this is a classic lakerboy bet that I noticed you adopted from him....this is an awful strategy long term, ESPECIALLY in the nba....trust me...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I nominated your first post because I thought you had a good chance to profit that day. I had no plans of tracking you but saw the last page and thought I'd do a quick run down, took all of a couple of minutes.

I was right, it turns out you did profit that first day...

(a unit is $100 flat)

7-Mar Pacers +7 -105 (3x) 286 95
    ML +260 (0.5x) 130 260
    Bucks +7 -105 (3x) -300 -100
    ML +260 (0.5x) -50 -100
    66 155
    8-Mar Wizards +5.5 -102 (3x) -300 -100
    ML +200 (1x) -100 -100
    Knicks +3 -105 (2x) -200 -100
    Jazz -2.5 -105 (1x) -100 -100
    St. Mary's +3 -105 (2x) -200 -100
    Wizards 2H +4.5 -105 (2x) -200 -100
    -1034 -445
    California +400 to win Pac-12 Tourney (2x)

I don't "troll" really, except maybe TTWarrior of course, and never give you shit Wizzle and I'm not going to start.

But to say you were 0-6 today is generous to put it mildly.

I wish there was some great piece of advice to fix it all, but there isn't. I can say this much, if you are betting 1 unit sometimes, then 2 or 3 other times, then only .5 other times, it isn't going to help. In the end only the bigger bets will matter.

The right 2 columns represent your results had you simply bet 1 unit on each play, in this case $100.

After giving up six losses in a row in this thread, wouldn't you rather be climbing out of a 4.45 unit hole, than over a 10 unit hole?

Sure, you could go on a win streak with 3x bets, get it all back in 3 tries..like I said, only the big bets will matter, but a bettor like you would do better with a little more consistency in bet size, among other things.

I realize you may be expressing how you feel about a bet with the unit size, but sometimes it's better to be glad you have a bet, than to wonder how good it might be. After all, if any bet is really worth 3 times the risk, then why bet the other bets?

Don't take this the wrong way, but your consistency in performance makes a guy like me want to pick your brain a little. It can't be that you simply fall into every subjective trap, there's got to be more to it. Are you runnning any numbers? I don't know, maybe I can help.

Perhaps I can analyze your plays and see what I come up with in the dynamic markets. I've never really paid that close attention, so like I said, I don't know.

Can you point me to any recent win streaks? Again, not meant to troll, but I can consult.

I really have always believed it could be better to teach a gambler to stop losing, instead of telling him to quit gambling. Of course, that's not for everybody and you should know that changing your bet size with 3 times the bet, as well as chasing with larger bets, are indicative of gambling problems that simply must be overcome in order to profit on a regular basis.

Good luck Wizzle and I hope you keep posting in this thread...it looks like I'm not the only one.

It really is a simple 2nd grade level math here...with your example of $100/unit, he's down close to 1.1K or 11u in two days

Not sure what can you teach a guy, who just a few short months ago were saying that he doesn't even read the injury reports, because they are not important

wizzle is an angry attention whoring little bitch...who likes to go around and troll posters when they lose, but when you return fire back at him, he either hides or goes and snitches on you to MODs...or both.

You can't fix stupid KVB -- don't waste your time with this POS.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How is this possible??

I never saw a guy that can be down over 75 units every 2 weeks

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

How is this possible??

I never saw a guy that can be down over 75 units every 2 weeks

How is this possible? It's pretty simple Coach...

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    wizzle knows his sports. this year has been a losing nba season for me. i've never had a losing nba season. i don't know why, but i just haven't had a firm grip on anything this year and it's cost me $ and it's hurt my gambling confidence.

first off you're using a lot of lakerman's theories involving line movement, contrarian plays, etc. you just need to realize that lakerman really has no clue what he's doing.

secondly, it's not ytd that matters.... it's percentage. anyone can get lucky and hit some big bets to improve their ytd but hitting at a high percentage consistently is much harder and the sign of a good gambler. a good percentage will carry you through the years, not a good ytd after a few big bets, because you won't be able to sustain that long term. if you're not hitting at 55% or higher, just stop thinking you will make any money long term in that sport.

wizzle there is no point to even keep track of thread. there's too many haters on this site and when you lose a few in a row they will burn you and if you read those comments it can hurt your confidence and cloud your judgement when making your next bets.

lastly....if a team is +2.5....don't take the +2.5 and the ML....take one or the other....this is a classic lakerboy bet that I noticed you adopted from him....this is an awful strategy long term, ESPECIALLY in the nba....trust me...
    Stopped reading this after "Wizzle knows his sports".....come the fuk on man

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

2-8 -10.76 Units

Awful beat on the Wizards. They have the lead late and Portland manages to send it to OT. That's a 13 unit swing right there.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

post all 6 tickets, prove it

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Hey dumbfukk I'm up in the nba. You are losing. Go watch some videos.

I have kept a running thread all year. You?

First 123456 ... Last