1. #1
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    Can you have a thread deleted?

    Can you ask to have a thread removed if you were the one who started it? I've read pretty much everything on SBR and can't find a definitive answer! However, I'm stupid enough to overlook some things!

  2. #2
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,220
    Betpoints: 5159

    which thread? I'll talk to admin about it if you want
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  3. #3
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,632
    Betpoints: 7952

    Sadly, once you post a thread it's here to embarrass you for eternity.

  4. #4
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,701
    Betpoints: 3333

    Depends why. Email forum@sportsbookreview.com and ask.

  5. #5
    existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-14
    Posts: 2,919
    Betpoints: 792

    Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    Can you ask to have a thread removed if you were the one who started it? I've read pretty much everything on SBR and can't find a definitive answer! However, I'm stupid enough to overlook some things!
    hey, are you really bipolar schizophrenic? if so, would you mind describing what it's like?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  6. #6
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Sadly, once you post a thread it's here to embarrass you for eternity.
    Thankfully for flipper that wasnt the case...

  7. #7
    zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 7,283
    Betpoints: 190

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Thankfully for flipper that wasnt the case...
    True.
    Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post

    hey, are you really bipolar schizophrenic? if so, would you mind describing what it's like?
    That however, might have very well been the case for Flipper.

  8. #8
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,632
    Betpoints: 7952

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Thankfully for flipper that wasnt the case...
    because it's true!

Top