frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

CJ Anderson +2500 MVP and other potential Broncos players if they win

Seems like a good bonus play if you think Denver will win. CJ Anderson has already broke two big runs in the Steelers game (34 yards) and Patriots game (30 yards) both in the 4th quarter. This guy seems to get stronger once the defense wears down.

I think this will be a close game and picking a MVP will be tough. If CJ can get a 100 yard rushing game and 1 touchdown, that might be good enough for MVP.

The prop I like the least would be Peyton Manning since there's not much value at +360 in a long shot guess.

Demarcus Ware at +3300 also seems like a good decent play. I don't really like Von Miller because the big Panthers O-Line might be able to contain him better verses the bulkier Ware.

My best long shot best prop would be Aqib Talib at +8000, I can see this guy taking one to the house and possibly getting two picks on Cam. Cam had several throws against Arizona that was nearly picked off and Aqib with his long arm might be able to snag it.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I don't think anyone would get it besides manning bro

Simply out of respect

Not much value you're right, but if Broncos win I don't see anyone but Manning getting it. Maybe Demarius Thomas? Definitely don't see a defensive player getting it.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I will be focusing on these first and foremost. Over 2 minutes and 50 sec. Orange Gatorade. Tails. First play will be pass. They will show John elway in the big screen less than 2 times

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Kubiak has a weird obsession with hillman.. Even when he's not moving the rock he gets snaps