survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think everyone is mlre into being a billionaire,than not being a billionaire

Of course LBJ has the killer instinct, guys just love hating ob lbj, just like guys love hating on Obama

When you're black and great, the white will hate
    Or it could just be because Lebron is a bitch...? Good job, good effort with the racial stuff though

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Or it could just be because Lebron is a bitch...? Good job, good effort with the racial stuff though
    Are you a Cavs fan?

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Are you a Cavs fan?
    No. I wouldn't wish being a Cleveland sports fan on my worst enemy.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by TTA_President View Post
    Love should have stayed out west
    never understood why he didn't. That beautiful weather is enuf for me to stay.

YOUNGBUCK

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    No. I wouldn't wish being a Cleveland sports fan on my worst enemy.
    Right so why do you care ab Lebron so much

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Right so why do you care ab Lebron so much
    Sorry, didn't realize calling Lebron a bitch apparently makes me care so much...good day to you, buck

YOUNGBUCK

Jus saying everyone comes on here and talks shit ab one one of the best players of our time why bc ESPN does stories on him? And if you don't think Lebron is top ten ever then you know nothing ab the sport and are blind with hate... Everyday I turn on ESPN I watch them slob on Currys nuts he has his own top 10 plays now but he's a great player and deserves it why hate greatness

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I think this would be a good trade for both teams.

Chris Paul is not winning anything with the Clippers. It's been the same team for five years, they're stagnant, it's time for a change. Maybe there really is chemistry problems with him and Blake, who knows. As for Cleveland, it would give them a 2-3 year window to try to win a couple of rings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blake a big loser too

So many guys with good stats but you cannot win titles with them

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

I think James is a top 5 player all-time. Great player, not a great person. Reminds me of Pippen in that way (the '94 playoffs with Jackson, then with Dunleavy in Portland). Good front runner, but run for the hills when it goes south.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

How is LeBron not a good person? Guy seems like a kid at heart , NEVER in trouble off court, his unselfish nature on court I'm sure he carries in his personal life as well. So maybe he seems a bit cut throat and you view him as a traitor for leaving a team that would not get him talent around that's every free agent who ever walked, or maybe you think he's a coach killer and micro manages behind scenes? So what every alpha dog type A personality who ever won anything in sports was cut throat at some point and used their power as leverage.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You can only carry a city on your back for so long
    No one else carried cleveland since jim brown played. City has been in the ground for ages.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Coach killer is right. It's all relative, I'm not comparing him to Hitler.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I hear ya just saying he's not exceptional in that regard. Didn't Jordan run Collins off back in day? Bird was always viewed as a s.o.b. in his playing days and many others. Just don't see the much correlation between him being an alpha dog , knowing what he needs as being a "bad person". There are some real bad dudes in sports I just don't view Bron as one.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

When Bron resigned with Cavs they were also getting a new gm as well to some degree at least. It was just unfortunate for Blatt he was signed prior to Bron arriving or it never would have happened.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I think this would be a good trade for both teams.
    explain how Kyrie would make the Clippers better.

Chris Paul is not winning anything with the Clippers. It's been the same team for five years, they're stagnant, it's time for a change. Maybe there really is chemistry problems with him and Blake, who knows.
    yes, Paul's personality is more in line with old school guys like MJ and Kobe, but that's ultimately what wins championships.

As for Cleveland, it would give them a 2-3 year window to try to win a couple of rings.
    of course it would, that's why no one would ever question the trade from the Cavs standpoint.

yet do you notice how not a single person can honestly say that Kyrie would give the Clippers the same '2-3 year window to win a couple of rings'?

imagine what would become of the Clippers if the NBA/ESPN got their wish.. Griffin would surely leave in 2017, Jordan gone in 2018, and Doc Rivers right behind them. only thing left would be Kyrie chucking shots and playing no defense in an empty Staples.

The Giant

Kyrie probably wouldn't make the Clippers better, but does it matter? The Clippers are what they are with Chris Paul. A first or second round out in the playoffs every year. They might as well call themselves the Washington Wizards. Take the team in a different direction, get younger, and make it understood that Blake Griffin is the leader.

Maybe they could get a couple of first-round picks out of it, too. I still can't believe they gave up picks for Doc.

(I'm not necessarily advocating a trade, I just don't really think it matters at this point.)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody wants Griffin

lol a non threat anywhere a pussy

He is no loss

YOUNGBUCK

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    How is LeBron not a good person? Guy seems like a kid at heart , NEVER in trouble off court, his unselfish nature on court I'm sure he carries in his personal life as well. So maybe he seems a bit cut throat and you view him as a traitor for leaving a team that would not get him talent around that's every free agent who ever walked, or maybe you think he's a coach killer and micro manages behind scenes? So what every alpha dog type A personality who ever won anything in sports was cut throat at some point and used their power as leverage.
    I'm loving ur posts today RP agree with everything u say and Ppl suck off Jordan he was the biggest piece of shit ever to his fans and everything guy is and was an arrogant asshole he cried to get Isaiah off the Olympic team
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave YOUNGBUCK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

existential

Kyrie probably wouldn't make the Clippers better, but does it matter?
    yeah, pretty sure it'd matter just a teeny bit to the owner and his enormous investment

The Clippers are what they are with Chris Paul. A first or second round out in the playoffs every year. They might as well call themselves the Washington Wizards. Take the team in a different direction, get younger, and make it understood that Blake Griffin is the leader.
    only would be getting younger at one position.. and a lot more injury prone at the same time.

I still can't believe they gave up picks for Doc.
    no one can. i'd fire him before giving up Paul and setting off a chain reaction spiral.

The Giant

Kyrie, Shumpert, and a first-round pick. Sign me up for that right now.

Is ESPN really even pushing such a deal? You got a link?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thanks YB always respect your opinions and those of the "fam" in your cbb thread as well.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Lebron is a fake he's not an alpha he's passive aggressive like a woman. People can respect guys like Kobe and MJ because even though they were douches they knew it and didn't back down from it they actually owned up to it. Lebron is the type of guy to stab you in the back but will never confront you directly while Kobe and MJ will personally deal with you.

That is why real men don't respect Lebron.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

They are saying the guy Blake punched is barely taller than a midget. Some cheerleader said he is like 4'2 but the team list him at 5'1. Here is a pic.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Chris Paul said the team has lost respect for Blake. Just said it on the radio.

existential

Paul wins another game for the Clips.. 26 pts, 7 asts, 6 rebs

but by all means, Clips should just hand him over to the Cavs for Kyrie the bum "to do Adam Silver and the NBA a solid"

First 12