seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

First time EVER I don't want to win a 1000 dollar free play

Last week of 1Vice NCAA football handicapping contest this week. 4th and 5th places are for 1000 dollar free plays. I am in contention for either of them. I don't even think I want to win it. 6X rollover. Already got a huge rollover to complete on my deposit bonus and I don't want to add 6k dollars worth of wagering to it. I want to win 3rd place which is 2000 cash with a 6X rollover, but not 4th or 5th. It's 3rd or bust for me.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck dude. Free plays are better than no plays

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Good luck baby girl.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by GHSCREW View Post
    good luck dude. Free plays are better than no plays
    I have over 3000 dollars in free plays already in various accounts(1500 Betdsi and 1300 in 1Vice already and 500 in WagerWeb). Just not looking forward to rolling over another one 6X.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I'm in 5th place going into the last weekend. Going all out for 3rd place and the 2 grand

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Is there a time limit on the rollovers? If not, then I don't see the problem

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

this makes no sence at all . look up a book called basic MATH , that may help you out sir. gl

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Is there a time limit on the rollovers? If not, then I don't see the problem
    I dont think they expire, but they keep you from withdrawing REAL money. Which is the real problem

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

it would be a bad decision, but if you finish in position for a freeplay, you could tell them you don't want it

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Can you make 2nd?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    it would be a bad decision, but if you finish in position for a freeplay, you could tell them you don't want it
    I'm definitely thinking about it. I'm going to see if I can hold fifth or climb to 3rd and then decide. Tanking could be in the plans too.

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Last week of 1Vice NCAA football handicapping contest this week. 4th and 5th places are for 1000 dollar free plays. I am in contention for either of them. I don't even think I want to win it. 6X rollover. Already got a huge rollover to complete on my deposit bonus and I don't want to add 6k dollars worth of wagering to it. I want to win 3rd place which is 2000 cash with a 6X rollover, but not 4th or 5th. It's 3rd or bust for me.

I know the feeling exactly. i didnt want to take me 500 free play when i bought my second nba team but they made me. that made it 20000 dls i had to roll over. i have sent a few customers to them but i definately didnt want any referral bonus

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    I know the feeling exactly. i didnt want to take me 500 free play when i bought my second nba team but they made me. that made it 20000 dls i had to roll over. i have sent a few customers to them but i definately didnt want any referral bonus
    right now i have almost a five figure balance there and its probably going to get bigger there with nba promo. im trying to lose there just so my balance wont be so high.. its ****** up when u want to lose some place and you keep winning and losing at 5d,bookmaker and heritage where you know you can have all your money immediately if you want it. I carry close to five figure balances at these books off and on and i leave it in there most of the time and never worry about the money. At 3000 a month max withdrawal its like i might die before i get it all. but hey they definately seem straight up and honest and i really hope there making money somehow because this nba double up is awesome for the players.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    I'm well over 20k to rollover and just added 3k more. I might not make it this time. But I haven't used ANY of the freeplays so I might just forfeit all of it. Carib had me in this predicament before and I gave up a lot to get my money. This is not my first rodeo. I have given up freeplays before. I might just do it again with 1vice

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I kinda agree lock downs on your money suck. Just make sure if you dump the bookie cant get at your real deposits. I.e penalties.