DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Dude... Wtf?!

Florida State -7 vs Hofstra

What am I missing? Looks like they forget the "1" to make this a 17 point spread.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Shake it off Flipper it wasn't a 'bad bet' just didn't turn out the way we wanted it to.

Did you see the end of the St John's - Rutgers game? Johnnies were down 16, get up by 2 with 6 secs left, and Rutgers drains a 3 about 0.2seconds after the buzzer goes off so it doesn't count. What a buncha loser programs to beat themselves over and over again.
    That was a ref job, I watched that game, refs gave all fouls and didnt call much for Rutgers, Rutgers guy blatantly tripped near end no call, had to know theyed help ole Mullin out sooner than later.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Dude... Wtf?!

Florida State -7 vs Hofstra

What am I missing? Looks like they forget the "1" to make this a 17 point spread.
    Yeah I don't see how FSU doesn't win by double digits, I love me some bacon. I was looking for a stony brook line today but never saw one, that's a team to look out for this year. Giving vandy fits right now

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That was a ref job, I watched that game, refs gave all fouls and didnt call much for Rutgers, Rutgers guy blatantly tripped near end no call, had to know theyed help ole Mullin out sooner than later.
    So true, blatant trip. Lots of blatant no-calls or bullshit calls tonight it seems...

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Penetrating Long Beach State

First 123