jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone Betting Big Money On College Sports Is Insane

These games are fukkin unreal

How can you take the pressure of the crazy calls and swings every week??

I recommend to the big bettors to watch the tickers and not the games on tv then you have no idea what is happening other than the score.

Brett

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Win some, lose some JJ

Some good beats, some bad beats.

MSU was a bad beat today.

Temple last night was a good beat.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I like all action JJ , I bet everything.

jjgold

Illini your a big bettor

I never met a guy that never runs out of money

miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3036

You could always play rebate bJ form the mini games menu at 5d and end your pain quickly.

miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3036

Let face it, when you pull on out of tha bad beat junk heap...nothing feels better.
    After Mich St blocked that punt, I even screwd better that hole week.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Who the fuk is Brett?

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

lol@arkansas

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

That's why games are played on the field, not on the stat sheet

We never know what's going to happen , hopefully we all end up on the right side

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

That line on the Mich St game was trying to tell us that something was up. I thought it would be near 6 or 7, 3.5, 4, 4.5 just didn't seem right. The sharpest guy I know always says to listen to what the line tells you. They were just begging people to bet on State.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    That's why games are played on the field, not on the stat sheet

We never know what's going to happen , hopefully we all end up on the right side

Yes best post of week

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    That line on the Mich St game was trying to tell us that something was up. I thought it would be near 6 or 7, 3.5, 4, 4.5 just didn't seem right. The sharpest guy I know always says to listen to what the line tells you. They were just begging people to bet on State.
    klemopixx,
    IMO, this is bullshit and I don't necessarily agree with this theory...Lines don't always tell the whole story...yes, sometimes "trap" games or "sucker" bets (games with weird lines that don't make any sense) hit and make Vegas look sharp...other times, Vegas couldn't be any more wrong...I always get a kick out of cappers who think they are sharp by trying to bet the line instead of the teams that are playing...ok, the Mich St/Nebraska game hit last night...but what about Memphis who was a solid 8.5 point favorite over Navy?...the line told us that Memphis should have won easily, right?...how did that work out?...Navy routed them 45 - 20....how about Texas A+M being a solid 7/7.5 point favorite against AWWWBUNN?!...(as legendary coach/gm Frank Broyles used to call them on TV)....How did that turn out?...AWWWBUNN kicked their ass 26 - 10!

what about Wisconsin being 12.5 point favorites to Maryland?!...Maryland lost by only a TD....what about unranked Washington being a 1.5/2.5 point favorites over #12 ranked Utah?!...(another classical sucker bet line)..the line begged you to play Utah!...this line was similar to that USC/Utah game several weeks ago...well this time Utah won like they were supposed to and beat UW 34 -23....what about Ohio ST being 23.5 pt favorites over Minny?!...Vegas and the line told us that the Buckeyes should have slaughtered the gophers and easily won...well, they only won 28 - 14 with Minny easily covering...what about Ole Miss being a 10.5 pt favorite over Arkansas?...Vegas and the line says that Ole Miss should have easily won and trounced the razorbacks...how did that turn out?...Arkansas upset them 53 - 52 in OT...christ, I could go on and on, but I think I made my point!...
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 11-08-15 at 08:38 AM.

jjgold

Men once you understand it is all random and learn how to read line screens you might win