seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Well if u have the income u have the time. I used to go to 40 jays games a year. Was drunk and gone by the 5th inning most nights.
    Not necessarily. Some people work very hard and have very little time even though they make a lot of money. Not everyone with a season ticket has a silver spoon. It's probably some construction workers with season tickets too.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You answered your own question there. The reason you don't get it is probably because you don't have the money, the time, or the interest (or all 3). I totally get those people. Must be awesome to have a sport where you can attend 81 games. I'm pretty happy attending 50-ish soccer games though (including away).
    Yep. I don't have two of the three. Most nights the stands are not full so I am not alone. So a lot of people are not interested in going to 81 home games in a baseball season no matter why they don't attend the games.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Yep. I don't have two of the three. Most nights the stands are not full so I am not alone. So a lot of people are not interested in going to 81 home games in a baseball season no matter why they don't attend the games.
    My soccer team's games always sell out. The away games are an absolute nightmare if you don't have season tickets... Gone in 5-10 minutes every time. Glad I don't have to do that shit anymore and just get the tix automatically posted to me.

But yeah baseball stands aren't always full. And obviously many people wouldn't be interested. Failing to see what point you're trying to make though. All people have different interests. You'd have to pay me serious money to go to the theatre or the opera or whatever and yet I'm not making fun of people who do that.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Very hard to watch a full NBA game from start to finish.
    hey flip side I thought you were gone?!

mikewlgm

Smug type of response. Umm yes?

I would never pay to watch these clowns.

Only thing I can watch now is a premier league or champions league match.

Mlb- only playoffs

Nba- same

Nhl- here and there but not whole game until playoffs

Nfl- lol.
    yea soccer is really exciting

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Don't get why people hate soccer and call it boring. Just because the scoring system is harder to score doesn't make it "boring"

IMHO I like all sports because they are pretty much the same thing but don't have time to watch all sports

- people passing the ball / puck around trying to unlock a defence
    - attacking line up / defensive line up

But when people play sports video games they complain when they rack up easy scorelines and complain its too easy to get points on the board, but when watching sports they hate low scoring games and love high scoring ones?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Don't get why people hate soccer and call it boring. Just because the scoring system is harder to score doesn't make it "boring"

IMHO I like all sports because they are pretty much the same thing but don't have time to watch all sports

But when people play sports video games they complain when they rack up easy scorelines and complain its too easy to get points on the board, but when watching sports they hate low scoring games and love high scoring ones?
    Yeah, you have the gang of "Nobody plays defense anymore in the NBA" and the gang of "NBA is a bunch of 40% chuckers the offense sucks"... And the funny thing is it's often the same people.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post

It has nothing to do with the low scoring.....I just don't like the way its played. I think its boring. I don't care if anyone else likes it thats cool (I enjoy tennis and most people I know couldn't care less).

NHL and soccer have a lot of the same things that bug me......offsides, the "four corners" offense, ties...
    Last edited by mikewlgm; 11-07-15 at 01:12 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Well if u have the income u have the time. I used to go to 40 jays games a year. Was drunk and gone by the 5th inning most nights.
    LB let's go to raps game. I wil get my company tickets.

8th row center court.

I am young and need a father figure.
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Lb, I am not willing to go:
    -West of dufferin
    -Easy of Don Valley parkway
    -North of St. Clair.

I will be in Mississauga on Sunday as it is my parents anniversary and I am supposed to give a speech.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    LB let's go to raps game. I wil get my company tickets.

8th row center court.

I am young and need a father figure.
    Lakerboy is from the GTA lmao.

Strong SBR presence in Toronto.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

only sport worth watching for the entire game is college football due to the ramifications of each game. however, even watching a full CFB game is hard to do.

regular season MLB, NHL, CBB, and NBA are completely unwatchable. NFL extremely close to joining that group.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Nba game this season?

I tried last night but it is so hard to watch the whole game.
    no, only watch nfl and college football

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

After I get done capping the last thing I wanna do is sit through a whole game on TV. I would rather bake Crownies like the bad Romo. Or crochet a scarf. Or maybe golf.

First 12