BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Bet the Fukkin farm on Degrom and the Mets for game 2

Terry Collins, the Mets #1 enemy and dumbest fukk ever, puts the Mets in the hole to start off the series by using the heartless loser Harvey, who chokes it off instantly with a 3-1 lead.
    It was an easy no-bet for me game 1, as this horrible decision that could only be made by this white haired midget PUSSY fukk, to say something so cowardly as "well it would have been Harvey's day to pitch if we played another game vs. the cubs, so it's his turn and he will go game 1".
    Yes, that was his reasoning on deciding who opens up for GAME 1 OF THE FUKKIN WORLD SERIES
    Just to sukk Harvey's diva balls and keep him from being butt-hurt.
    ABSOLUTE FUKKIN JOKE.
    You use YOUR ACE on a million days rest, PLAIN AND FUKKIN SIMPLE. Everyone knows (at least everyone with a clue) Degrom is the ace, not Harvey.
    Do you really fukkin think Arrieta or Kershaw will have a week off and the manager is gonna say "well, it would have been hammels turn" "well it would have been Brett andersons turn"
    Get real.

Don't worry guys, the hero is here for game 2 and will again save the day, and show everyone what a stupid cokk Collins is yet again.

BET THE FUKKIN PINK SLIP ON YOUR PIECE OF SHIT PINTO for game 2, because Degrom will not lose.

Yes I'm steaming the Mets lost, yes I said Mets would lose tonight, and yes I said Degrom would do his usual and get it done game 2 and send them back to Citifield 1-1. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

METS GAME 2
    DEGROM -110

Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 10-28-15 at 07:43 AM.
    Points Awarded:

stevenash gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

cueto would have to pitch out of his mind even then I don't think they beat degrom
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave spro23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

going to tail you here...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

This may be my biggest bet in a long time.

spro23

degrom does have 8 losses and several occasions gave up 5+runs

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post

spro23

if the royals win vegas will make a killing

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    if the royals win vegas will make a killing
    I'm usually contrarian with my bets as well (I had Vancouver tonight, for instance), but I can't leave free money on the table.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Royals will rattle degrom. Harvy was sharp today. He threw a ton of off speed stuff. De grom will get nervous and rely on his fastball when counts are not in his favor. Cueto will be solid.

I'll never take great pitching over clutch hitting.

Just look at Cards epic world series runs and the pitchers they faced on their way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

What about the time off factor in the Mets clinching a few days before the Royals? Is that going to have more of an impact on pitching or hitting? With Cueto being rocked in his last outing in TO, he said his signals were being "stolen". He definitely is not going to pitch worse. Agreed Degrom will be favoured but I don't think this is an "all in" bet. If Mets go down 2-0 in series, then I'd take them in Game 3 back at home.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

as anticipated I'm going to get a great number on KC -1

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Royals will rattle degrom. Harvy was sharp today. He threw a ton of off speed stuff. De grom will get nervous and rely on his fastball when counts are not in his favor. Cueto will be solid.

Just look at Cards epic world series runs and the pitchers they faced on their way.
    What the fuk game were you watching? Oh, the one where Harold Reynolds was sukking Harvey off profusely while he was awful?? He threw a ton of off-speed stuff cuz they were knocking the shit out of his 95mph flatball I mean fastball. Degrom doesn't get nervous you sound like a stupid fukk like usual lol. And he throws harder than Harvey and his fastball has more movement. Nervous, haha. Stay out of my threads until you get a fukkin education on baseball.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave BennyBigNuts 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sorkin125k

BennyBigNuts

Mets -110 for game 2

Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 10-28-15 at 07:42 AM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's a losing formula in playoff baseball.

When a true ace has his best stuff...he ain't getting hit hard. I don't care who the fukk you send to the plate.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

fade!!!!!!!!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What Jonny c will show up? Who knows he's been very inconsistent. If he's on his a game this feels like another close one I'm torn....action wager on mets hope to see the kid go 8 or 9

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Benny I am tailing

Your big write ups usually hit a lot

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    What the fuk game were you watching? Oh, the one where Harold Reynolds was sukking Harvey off profusely while he was awful?? He threw a ton of off-speed stuff cuz they were knocking the shit out of his 95mph flatball I mean fastball. Degrom doesn't get nervous you sound like a stupid fukk like usual lol. And he throws harder than Harvey and his fastball has more movement. Nervous, haha. Stay out of my threads until you get a fukkin education on baseball.
    The Cubs blew their chances, but DeGrom did indeed look nervous early on in Game 3. Ump bailed him out.

Royals are overwhelming at home. They won't lose. I'd take Royals tonight. Mets had their best chance to steal one but Familia blew it.
    This is easy. Royals go 2-0. Mets take 2 of 3 at home. Roayls finish it in Game 6.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

DeGrom did not look untouchable in his 2nd game vs Dodgers as well, but the Dodgers were too clueless to do any damage. Cubs hit like idiots too. I think KC will be able to get to DeGrom.

Seems like another coinflip of a game. One thing I do not like about KC is that they seem to try really hard only when they fall behind. You cannot rely on epic comebacks in every game.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Benny, I'm a degrom fan but the guy is always in trouble with risp and manages to pull a strikeout out of his hat agst teams that are strikeout prone, ie dodgers, cubs. Sorry to tell ya but Royals are one of the hardest teams to strikeout, add to it a DH and he's gonna give up runs fo sho.

This game likely to come down to which Cueto shows up, and, Cueto has consistently shown up with adequate rest for that sore elbow.

This one likely coming down to bullpens, just like last night. Whose bullpen do you like more...?

don't think this is as easy as saying Degrom is the shit and then boom , done...nope.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

What about betting over on the Mets team total? Could be a safer bet. I'm assuming it's 4 or so.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave goldust 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    What about betting over on the Mets team total? Could be a safer bet. I'm assuming it's 4 or so.
    It's set at 3.5 @ 5 Dimes @ -125. KC is 3.5 +105.

jjgold

Benny is fired up

This kid wants it all back tonight and I do not blame him

spro23

I honestly thought the umps were squeezing cueto last time Toronto lit him up. in any case mets offense isn't near as powerful as torontos

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I might wait to live bet this one. I took KC +1 last night when it was 2-1 NYM. Can the Mets cover 1.5 in KC? I'm very skeptical.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Terry Collins, the Mets #1 enemy and dumbest fukk ever, puts the Mets in the hole to start off the series by using the heartless loser Harvey, who chokes it off instantly with a 3-1 lead.
    It was an easy no-bet for me game 1, as this horrible decision that could only be made by this white haired midget PUSSY fukk, to say something so cowardly as "well it would have been Harvey's day to pitch if we played another game vs. the cubs, so it's his turn and he will go game 1".
    Yes, that was his reasoning on deciding who opens up for GAME 1 OF THE FUKKIN WORLD SERIES
    Just to sukk Harvey's diva balls and keep him from being butt-hurt.
    ABSOLUTE FUKKIN JOKE.
    You use YOUR ACE on a million days rest, PLAIN AND FUKKIN SIMPLE. Everyone knows (at least everyone with a clue) Degrom is the ace, not Harvey.
    Do you really fukkin think Arrieta or Kershaw will have a week off and the manager is gonna say "well, it would have been hammels turn" "well it would have been Brett andersons turn"
    Get real.

Don't worry guys, the hero is here for game 2 and will again save the day, and show everyone what a stupid cokk Collins is yet again.

BET THE FUKKIN PINK SLIP ON YOUR PIECE OF SHIT PINTO for game 2, because Degrom will not lose.

Yes I'm steaming the Mets lost, yes I said Mets would lose tonight, and yes I said Degrom would do his usual and get it done game 2 and send them back to Citifield 1-1. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

METS GAME 2
    DEGROM -110

I guess its it's safe to say Harvey is no longer on your 2015 pre season top 6 pitchers in the game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

I'm on Degrome and the Mets as they should rebound tonight hopefully. Too many missed opportunities lost last night with Met errors, untimely hits, etc.. I expect them to come out determined in this game today.. If Degrom doesn't have a bad game then the Mets should have a good chance to win this..

Degrom has been a little hit and miss lately in these playoffs so this is not a guaranteed win by any means but I am leaning towards the Mets...

GO METS!!

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

H+R+E u24.5 I think looks good. You know DeGrom will pitch well and I have a feeling Cueto is lights out. Cueto pitched against the Mets on 6/26 but granted their confidence was shit back then. The lineup difference is now they have a hurt Cespedes, D'Arnaud and David Wright who has been a non factor so far. Cueto lost that game pitching a 2 hit, 2 ER game in Citi Field.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It's a public thread. Settle down guy.

capping40pct
    capping40pct's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't know about farm, but couple of units is definitely worth it

gl

jjgold

Benny let's nail this

I bet you have at least a nickel on it

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

squares pounding royals down to +105, -115 is a steal for DeGOAT

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Nutter did you take +170 series?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

DeGrom is a bum.

He'll be a janitor like Lincecum in a few years.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

BigNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts! Let's get this...

1234 ... Last